Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 5/29/13, 11:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello

I am the wife of a frustrated Mustang owner. My husband owns a manual, 1994 V-6 3.8L and it was his daily driver for years. He bought it wrecked and managed to make it road worthy. I gave him a lot of grief over owning a Ford when we first started dating but now I love it too. It is always a bit sad when we put it in storage for the harsh winters around here.

Last year it started giving him a lot of grief and he can't seem to figure out exactly why. I know he would love to figure it out and get it back on the road this summer. He's replaced a lot of different things (well at least it seems like to me) but none have solved the problem. So my first several posts will probably be trying to help him solve the mysterious issue. I look forward to reading about all the awesome Mustangs around here.
Old 5/29/13, 11:30 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome! There are alot of great people here that i am sure would be willing to help anyway possible.
Old 5/29/13, 01:24 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hi, welcome. I agree lot of good info available for you to use.