Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 2/28/11, 09:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Hello

I'm new on this great site. A long time Mustang enthusiast. I am a retired member of law enforcement. My ride is a 1985 Special Service Package Mustang. I've owned it for a number of years. The car is a former unmarked unit which served with the Kentucky State Police. This is an unrestored, unmolested car with 87,000 original miles. The car has a rich history during its tenure with the KSP. It is equipped with factory A/C, a 5 speed transmission, along with its original AM-FM radio, and Gatorback tires/rims. I have the correct in-service police accessories ( lights, radio, etc ), but have never installed them. Seldom drive the Stang. Maybe one day will pay a visit to its home state...
Old 2/28/11, 09:12 PM
Cobra Member

Hello and

Your stang sounds amazing!

Old 3/1/11, 07:51 PM

Hi, I'm not very good at writing about myself.. so I'll just say, hey I'm Julia.. I'm 23 and work in a pet shop..
Old 3/1/11, 07:58 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by R1zbear
Hi, I'm not very good at writing about myself.. so I'll just say, hey I'm Julia.. I'm 23 and work in a pet shop..
You must work with horses... heh... get it?.... horses.....Mustang......heh......:P
Old 3/2/11, 09:46 AM

Welcome