Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

greetings from massachusetts

Search this Thread

Old 8/22/10, 02:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
greetings from massachusetts

hello,

my names andrew im from north andover massachusetts i drive a black 3.8L v6 automatic it was my first real car. im a huge fan of mustangs and ford in general and have been ever since i was playing with my hot wheels mustang. if you walk into my room you would see mustang everything from hubcaps to collectors cards, and now that i own one im going to hold onto it, to one day pass on to my kids(or not lol). ive always been intrigued by mustangs and i love to tinker with mine, it has a few problems since ive bought it, the diver door panel is loose one of the clips that holds it to the door is broken, im having a problem with a cylinder 1 misfire i know its not the wires or the sparkplugs or the coil pack so im guessing its the fuel injector for right now i just want to get it fixed so it doesnt have any problems i have big dreams for this car i kno alot of what i want to do to it isnt going to happen anytime soon because im heading into my senior year and then ill be off to college. but i hope to one day put a bigger engine in it and do it custom the way i want it. im hoping someone can give me some pointers on whatto do about the misfire i already changed my spark plugs and i checked the wires and the coil pack so i dont kno what it is, any help would be greatly appreciated. im glad to be on the forum and i hope to make friends with individuals that have the same love for mustangs that i have.

thanks, Andrew