Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Greetings from Fayetteville

Search this Thread

Old 6/27/11, 08:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greetings from Fayetteville

Been on other forums for quite some time now. Just decided to broaden my horizons and venture into even more forums, there is just too much info around to not take advantage of.
I own a 2011 PW Mustang GT 6MT for about 3 months now, was one of those 2010 but hurt mustang GT owners. This is my fourth mustang I've owned and I plan to keep this one for a long time. I've already put some parts on this one, JLT CAI, Boss Manifold, Brenspeed tunes, Roush exhaust, Roush Trak Pak coilovers and I've been impatiently waiting on my forgestars that I should get next week. Should also be picking up my Roush front bumper and side skirts next week. Plan on getting a Kenne bell blower, long tubes and a few other odds and ends to help support the blower and help this become a road course car.

Born and raised in Detroit, left MI in 2003 and probably don't plan on going back. Looking forward to reading up on some good info on this site, not much of a poster. Thanks!!