Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Greetings everyone

Search this Thread

Old 6/1/13, 05:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greetings everyone

Just joined and am waiting like a dad in a delivery ward for my 2014 gt premium convertible to be built and delivered. After many years of trundling around with a car full of kids and wheelchair, I've decided to take the plunge and go for my dream machine. Something that's a true 4 seater convertible that is capable of carrying 4 people AND luggage plus foldable wheelchair. Also must have that unique look about it.

About the only car that ticks all these boxes (and a few more beside: the sound!) is the mustang gt. Took one for a test drive in march and was totally blown away by it. Bit like love at first sight. Ordered in April, scheduled for build in June so probably won't get it until July. I'm sure it will be worth the wait
Old 6/1/13, 09:42 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hi, welcome.Good luck. Post some pics when you get your ride.
Old 6/1/13, 10:40 AM
Bullitt Member

Sound Great! Like Tony said, post pictures when you get the new steed home! BTW, what color did you order?
Regards,
Phil
Old 6/2/13, 12:27 PM

Will do! I ordered Deep Impact Blue - I've seen pictures of other Mustangs in this colour and it looks spectacular.