Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

A few Mods

Search this Thread

Old 5/2/05, 01:52 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finished doing my handles, sills and exhause the other day. Messed up the sills a little when I painted them. Didn't do a good masking job, thinking about buying another pair, I'm one of those guys who learns from his mistakes. Added a JBL axle-back exhaust for now.

Duh! JBL I meant JBA

My Webpage
Old 5/2/05, 02:17 PM
Mach 1 Member

nice, like the idea of color matching the grooves in the door sills, haven't seen that done before. Also, top of the page says you're adding a pony emblem to the doors, where at? Sounds cool.
Old 5/2/05, 04:58 PM
V6 Member

Go to page 5 (may be page 6 now) and look for the post titled IUP Door Handle Upgrade + New Emblems posted by 05stangkc. Wish I could take credit for the idea but his post is where I first saw it. I'm using the running pony emblem, ordered all my parts thru Kevin (05stangkc).

Been thinking of adding some emblems to the outside panels also, seen some 4.0 ones on a website just a little leary about gluing anything to my new body.

By the way if you didn't know KC works for a Ford dealership and has helped quite a few people here ordering parts and sharing info.
Old 5/2/05, 10:14 PM
GT Member

Originally posted by Danalor@May 2, 2005, 6:01 PM
Go to page 5 (may be page 6 now) and look for the post titled IUP Door Handle Upgrade + New Emblems posted by 05stangkc. Wish I could take credit for the idea but his post is where I first saw it. I'm using the running pony emblem, ordered all my parts thru Kevin (05stangkc).

Been thinking of adding some emblems to the outside panels also, seen some 4.0 ones on a website just a little leary about gluing anything to my new body.

By the way if you didn't know KC works for a Ford dealership and has helped quite a few people here ordering parts and sharing info.
Link to the post referenced by Danalor: http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=13974

:geek:
Old 5/3/05, 07:57 AM
Banned

Looks great. I went with the yellow vinyl door sill inserts, they match great, and no paint required!!

Nice job!