Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Cotus update

Search this Thread

Old 5/12/17, 11:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cotus update

Hello all, I'm brand new to the site, so I hope I'm using the correct area and am excited about getting a new Mustang. I ordered a new GT Premium in March and started using Cotus to track it. On April 25, Cotus showed it was built and In Transit with a delivery date of May 13. My dealer called three days ago and said it was built, had a delivery date of May 13 and that the car was at the train yard waiting transport to dealership. He also stated that it was unlikely to come Saturday because they don't usually transport on Saturdays ( understandably). He stated it will likely come next week. Today i went to dealer to drop friend off and asked for an update and he is now telling me it is still in flat Rock! Cotus says zero days until delivery. Is the dealer's tracking any more reliable than Cotus? Getting anxious!😁
Old 5/14/17, 07:45 PM

Update 2

So I went into COTUS Friday, 5/12 and it showed an estimated zero days until delivery (it was scheduled for the 13rh). Today, 5/14, COTUS indicated I cannot locate information on vehicle based on my imput entered. I have the VIN and also tried using order number, dealer code, etc to no avail. My Mustang went missing,😣🤔...Anyone have any ideas on what's going on?
Old 5/15/17, 10:09 AM
Cobra Member

Received 26 Likes on 25 Posts
When I ordered mine it was lost for a few days.

Is Deyhsa or anyone from Ford on this forum anymore? They use to help us out with this kind of information.

Ford Anyone out there?
Old 5/18/17, 06:46 PM

Update 3

Grrrrrr....Okay, like I said previously, COTUS indicated car was built and In Transit on 4/25/17 with delivery date of May 13th. The 13th obviously came and went and COTUS hadn't been showing anything other than In Transit. Today I checked and now it shows in transit with a Delivery date of June 4th. REALLY Ford!! A month and a half to deliver??? You're Killing me!: