Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Back in the Mustang Saddle, but hating the ride

Search this Thread

Old 10/16/23, 02:28 PM
Mustang Sally Tms Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Wink Ford Clinic Update For My Pony Patient

Ok, so Here is what they have been able to diagnose so far
The rear shocks were leaking and replaced (By prior mechanic) Still rode hard.
The "Clunk" noise in the front end was diagnosed as in the steering, so they have ordered rack and pinion part (steering gear).
I found an original Mach 460 radio on Ebay for under $200 from a car with under 20,000 miles on it and will have them replace the after market one.
Now, I am researching tires for a smoother ride, including the ones recommended here. (The ones on there are 9 years old and I agree with you that they have to go.)
I will double check and make sure they looked at the suspension bushings, struts, panhard bushings, sway bar end links , lower ball joints, before I get her released.
I have been asked to sign an "as is" agreement as part of the other car dealer (the one i purchased it from) paying me $500 towards the suspension issues. ( I will wait 2 more weeks till their 30 day warranty expires before I cash the check!)
Since I had complained about the suspension feel before I got it and they said they checked it and it was all fine, I should have made them pay the whole thing ($1400 so far) but I just want them out of my life.
Now I am hoping we have a few more Indian summer days to go for a nice drive before I store her for the winter!
Mary

Old 10/16/23, 03:48 PM
Mustang Sally Tms Member

Originally Posted by witxway
Ok, so Here is what they have been able to diagnose so far
The rear shocks were leaking and replaced (By prior mechanic) Still rode hard.
The "Clunk" noise in the front end was diagnosed as in the steering, so they have ordered rack and pinion part (steering gear).
I found an original Mach 460 radio on Ebay for under $200 from a car with under 20,000 miles on it and will have them replace the after market one.
Now, I am researching tires for a smoother ride, including the ones recommended here. (The ones on there are 9 years old and I agree with you that they have to go.)
I will double check and make sure they looked at the suspension bushings, struts, panhard bushings, sway bar end links , lower ball joints, before I get her released.
I have been asked to sign an "as is" agreement as part of the other car dealer (the one i purchased it from) paying me $500 towards the suspension issues. ( I will wait 2 more weeks till their 30 day warranty expires before I cash the check!)
Since I had complained about the suspension feel before I got it and they said they checked it and it was all fine, I should have made them pay the whole thing ($1400 so far) but I just want them out of my life.
Now I am hoping we have a few more Indian summer days to go for a nice drive before I store her for the winter!
Mary
One more thing: I am comparing the General Tire Alti Max RT45 with the Good Year Assurance tire. My priorities (because of the rough ride) are comfort and quiet. Any thoughts???
Old 10/16/23, 04:26 PM
The Analog Admin!

Received 2,992 Likes on 2,199 Posts
@witxway

Mary With Information I Found I Felt The General was The Best Ride. But I am only Going By What I Found on the Internet. Here is the Tire Rack Comparison Goodyear Vs General! Comfort Way Higher on General! Overall Rating Better I Feel!

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/Compa...e=&tireIndex=0

KC

Warranty information

Whether the vehicle is being sold with remaining manufacturer warranty, a dealer warranty or "as is." A vehicle sold "as is" has no manufacturer or dealer warranty. The dealer has no obligation to pay for repairing problems that develop after the sale. However, even when selling a vehicle "as is," the dealer must inspect the vehicle and disclose existing problems. The "Wisconsin Buyers Guide" must accurately reflect the condition the vehicle is in at the time of sale.

The condition of general and safety equipment items

It is legal for a dealership to sell you a vehicle with safety or general condition problems. They can even sell you a vehicle that is not legal to operate on Wisconsin roadways. However, they must disclose these problems on the "Wisconsin Buyers Guide."

Wisconsin buyers guide

Used cars display the Wisconsin buyers guide which gives the following information:
  • How a vehicle was used (private use, business use, lease use, rental, etc.)
  • Price
  • Title brands (permanent brands that are on the title or will be on the next title)
  • Make, year, model, identification number, engine size and transmission type
  • Sold with remaining manufacturer's warranty, a dealer warranty or "As Is"
  • Description of items dealer inspects *********
  • Condition of the vehicle and its safety equipment, with defects explained **********
Dealers complete the guide based on a visual inspection and test drive. They must disclose any noticeable defects. However, they aren't required to take vehicles apart to check them.

I would Say the Rack Issue Was Pre Existing and Tires Of That age Being a Safety Item Should Have Been Disclosed as Well! Here is The Complete D.o.t. From Wisconson. Have Fun With This!

Also The Racks of That Vintage Were Pretty Stout If Memory Serves. Somebody May Have Hit a Curb or Got a Large Pothole to have Issues. I Would Be Curious at Exact failure Issue With Rack. Be it Internally in Rack or Rack Rods. I think The Rack Is More of a Issue Than Tires. Certainly A Vehicle of That Condition To Have That Kind Of Part Failure Would Be Quite Unexpected for a Buyer.

https://wisconsindot.gov/Pages/dmv/c...emusedcar.aspx

Oh and You Are Doing Great Watching Out For Yourself!

https://www.jdpower.com/cars/shoppin...-are-old-tires

As Per JD Power Any tire Over Six Years Old Should Be Replaced.

Other Articles Out there With Similar Info. Your Argue Point is DISCLOSURE! What Did They Disclose??

This Is Just Something to Consider I'm No Lawyer But Check it Out!

You Are in Wisconson? Right?

KC
Old 10/16/23, 06:02 PM
Mustang Sally Tms Member

Talking

Originally Posted by 05stangkc
@witxway

Mary With Information I Found I Felt The General was The Best Ride. But I am only Going By What I Found on the Internet. Here is the Tire Rack Comparison Goodyear Vs General! Comfort Way Higher on General! Overall Rating Better I Feel!

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/Compa...e=&tireIndex=0

KC

Warranty information

Whether the vehicle is being sold with remaining manufacturer warranty, a dealer warranty or "as is." A vehicle sold "as is" has no manufacturer or dealer warranty. The dealer has no obligation to pay for repairing problems that develop after the sale. However, even when selling a vehicle "as is," the dealer must inspect the vehicle and disclose existing problems. The "Wisconsin Buyers Guide" must accurately reflect the condition the vehicle is in at the time of sale.

The condition of general and safety equipment items

It is legal for a dealership to sell you a vehicle with safety or general condition problems. They can even sell you a vehicle that is not legal to operate on Wisconsin roadways. However, they must disclose these problems on the "Wisconsin Buyers Guide."

Wisconsin buyers guide

Used cars display the Wisconsin buyers guide which gives the following information:
  • How a vehicle was used (private use, business use, lease use, rental, etc.)
  • Price
  • Title brands (permanent brands that are on the title or will be on the next title)
  • Make, year, model, identification number, engine size and transmission type
  • Sold with remaining manufacturer's warranty, a dealer warranty or "As Is"
  • Description of items dealer inspects *********
  • Condition of the vehicle and its safety equipment, with defects explained **********
Dealers complete the guide based on a visual inspection and test drive. They must disclose any noticeable defects. However, they aren't required to take vehicles apart to check them.

I would Say the Rack Issue Was Pre Existing and Tires Of That age Being a Safety Item Should Have Been Disclosed as Well! Here is The Complete D.o.t. From Wisconson. Have Fun With This!

Also The Racks of That Vintage Were Pretty Stout If Memory Serves. Somebody May Have Hit a Curb or Got a Large Pothole to have Issues. I Would Be Curious at Exact failure Issue With Rack. Be it Internally in Rack or Rack Rods. I think The Rack Is More of a Issue Than Tires. Certainly A Vehicle of That Condition To Have That Kind Of Part Failure Would Be Quite Unexpected for a Buyer.

https://wisconsindot.gov/Pages/dmv/c...emusedcar.aspx

Oh and You Are Doing Great Watching Out For Yourself!

https://www.jdpower.com/cars/shoppin...-are-old-tires

As Per JD Power Any tire Over Six Years Old Should Be Replaced.

Other Articles Out there With Similar Info. Your Argue Point is DISCLOSURE! What Did They Disclose??

This Is Just Something to Consider I'm No Lawyer But Check it Out!

You Are in Wisconson? Right?

KC
Yes I am! They checked all those items as no defects. I am a Realtor and our sellers have the same standard. My sellers need to disclose known defects but can still sell their homes with them, without making repairs. I do accept responsibility for asking for the suspension to be checked and taking their work for it that all was good to go. I should have driven it again and refused to sign anything until they had done more investigating. The dealership is 2 1/2 hours away and I did not know anyone else there to look it over . I think I relied on their 30 day warranty plus the 5 year extended warranty too much. The 5 year warranty is for power train and the like, so they would not help. Then when I asked the owner to pay 50/50 for the items, like my contract says, he said the Ford dealership I took it to was "ripping me off" and he can do it for a lot less and wanted to make the repair. I said I do not trust his service department after they missed so much and I will not drive my car with a bad front end 2 1/2 hours to get work done. I also told him that his understanding that he could choose where the work would be done was nowhere in writing in the agreement I signed. (EVERYTHING IS IN WRITING IN MY WORLD!) With that in mind and with 2 weeks left in the dealerships 30 day warranty, I asked the Ford dealership to record on my invoice all the areas that they inspected and found no defects, in addition to the items they repaired. I can only hope they are being thorough. I said "please do not stop at the one thing you found. Please check all of these items listed" . This list I got from all you Mustang gear heads, so thank you so much!!
We really have to cover ourselves. The good thing is , the owner and sales person know I have not yet gone online and rated my experience. I will never get ugly or abusive but I also will not white wash my disappointment. I want to cool down, wait out the remaining 2 weeks of the warranty, cash their check, and see if I can express my concerns fairly and at the same time educate people who may be thinking about buying a car through them. "Buyer Beware" is apparently still alive in some places, legal or not.
Oh, and regarding the tires, the sales person told me they would check the tires and put new ones on if they were needed. (oh really?) I am OK with that though, cuz I am sure they would have put crappy ones on. Sorry for the ranting and raving. This site is certainly therapeutic in more ways than one!!
Old 10/16/23, 06:16 PM
The Analog Admin!

Yes I am! They checked all those items as no defects. I am a Realtor and our sellers have the same standard. My sellers need to disclose known defects but can still sell their homes with them, without making repairs. I do accept responsibility for asking for the suspension to be checked and taking their work for it that all was good to go. I should have driven it again and refused to sign anything until they had done more investigating. The dealership is 2 1/2 hours away and I did not know anyone else there to look it over . I think I relied on their 30 day warranty plus the 5 year extended warranty too much. The 5 year warranty is for power train and the like, so they would not help. Then when I asked the owner to pay 50/50 for the items, like my contract says, he said the Ford dealership I took it to was "ripping me off" and he can do it for a lot less and wanted to make the repair. I said I do not trust his service department after they missed so much and I will not drive my car with a bad front end 2 1/2 hours to get work done. I also told him that his understanding that he could choose where the work would be done was nowhere in writing in the agreement I signed. (EVERYTHING IS IN WRITING IN MY WORLD!) With that in mind and with 2 weeks left in the dealerships 30 day warranty, I asked the Ford dealership to record on my invoice all the areas that they inspected and found no defects, in addition to the items they repaired. I can only hope they are being thorough. I said "please do not stop at the one thing you found. Please check all of these items listed" . This list I got from all you Mustang gear heads, so thank you so much!!
We really have to cover ourselves. The good thing is , the owner and sales person know I have not yet gone online and rated my experience. I will never get ugly or abusive but I also will not white wash my disappointment. I want to cool down, wait out the remaining 2 weeks of the warranty, cash their check, and see if I can express my concerns fairly and at the same time educate people who may be thinking about buying a car through them. "Buyer Beware" is apparently still alive in some places, legal or not.
Oh, and regarding the tires, the sales person told me they would check the tires and put new ones on if they were needed. (oh really?) I am OK with that though, cuz I am sure they would have put crappy ones on. Sorry for the ranting and raving. This site is certainly therapeutic in more ways than one!!
I'm Sure You Paid top Dollar For a Like New 2004 Mustang And That is What You Should Have! Leverage is the Key! I Knew Seeing Your Real Estate Experience in Your Profile You Would get The Disclosure Angle. Yes Be Cool and Choose Your Words Carefully With The Dealer. DISCLOSURE! Tires Are Most Definetely a Safety Item and Steering Racks are Most Important For Keeping a Car on the Road! Honestly a Car Lot Should Know About Aged Tires! That is Not a New Concept.

I Can See a Rack Issue Getting Missed on an Inspection But if It is Popping That is Not Good! Tell The Used Car Lot If They Want To Pay You Your Hourly Charge For Driving 2 1/2 Hours and Waiting! What it Will Cost Them! I Bet You are Not a Cheap Chauffeur. Could get Spendy!

Quality Labor is Not Cheap and Cheap Labor is Not Quality! I Bet the Ford Dealer Loved Being Called Ripoffs! Think They are going to Look Easier or harder For Issues!

Keep Fighting For What is Right! It's The Principle of The Thing!

Feel Free To Vent! At Least We are Free! That's Our Disclosure!

And No I'm Not A Stalker! I Look At {Everybodies Profile} Goes With The ADMIN Job!

Actually I Stalk Everbody That Comes on the Site! That's How I catch The Spammers While They are Still Registering!

We Look Forward to an Agreeable Resolution with Your New Toy So The Adventure can Begin!

KC
Old 10/16/23, 09:46 PM
The Analog Admin!

The following 3 users liked this post by 05stangkc:
Bert (10/17/23), tamstang_09 (11/3/23), witxway (10/27/23)
Old 10/27/23, 06:57 PM
Mustang Sally Tms Member

I'm Back with a new report! The Ford garage had Sally for over a week, due to short staffing, parts on order, etc. I asked them to have it ready for me this Wednesday, which they did.
I spent Wed evening upset and a little depressed, but had a little talk with myself. I do not want to sell this car but I do feel there is still something "not right" with it. After getting new rear shocks, great new General Tires (Thanks KC!) and the rack and pinion replacement, I notice about a 75 % improvement in the overall handling and vibration I felt on the wheel, etc. No more big "clunks. ( Plus, remember someone else replaced the rear shocks last month.)
But, I have an honest disagreement with the service manager on whether the remaining vibration on the steering wheel is normal. I brought it back and he drove it with me on the highway . Where he previously said it was "operating as designed" on the work order , he now concedes that the wheel vibration is "marginal". (And yes, I told him I am assessing it on a curve, due to my age, the car design, etc, that I feel I factored in. I just cant believe anyone would buy a car that drove like that and think it is fine.)
Even though we are not totally in agreement, he said he will take another look at the alignment when he has time, next week, I do not think that is it the problem. It tracks just fine and that has been done already.
It is getting cold and wet here in Wisconsin and I will not put it on the road once they put that corrosive slime on it. So, Wednesday may be too late and I may have to wait till next year to start over.
I will try not to get discouraged. Any other thoughts from you guys?
Do I need to lower my expectations?? I do trust these guys but I think they want me to move on. Should I???
Thanks! Mary

Old 10/27/23, 07:09 PM
Mustang Sally Tms Member

I almost forgot... I want to replace the after market radio and go back to the radio it came with, I bought one on Ebay but the tech at Ford says the harness is not the right one. I returned that one.
I am looking for a Mach 460 for a 2004 Mustang, base model, premium convertible.
I think these may be the parts numbers: (Not sure)
OEM # 638-01265
INT # 2R3T-18C815-AA
or # 3R-3T- 18C815-KA Am I on the right track????
Old 10/27/23, 07:45 PM
The Analog Admin!

I almost forgot... I want to replace the after market radio and go back to the radio it came with, I bought one on Ebay but the tech at Ford says the harness is not the right one. I returned that one.
I am looking for a Mach 460 for a 2004 Mustang, base model, premium convertible.
I think these may be the parts numbers: (Not sure)
OEM # 638-01265
INT # 2R3T-18C815-AA
or # 3R-3T- 18C815-KA Am I on the right track????
Sent PM Will Find Correct Radio for You!

Kc
The following users liked this post:
witxway (10/27/23)
Old 10/27/23, 07:48 PM
The Analog Admin!

I'm Back with a new report! The Ford garage had Sally for over a week, due to short staffing, parts on order, etc. I asked them to have it ready for me this Wednesday, which they did.
I spent Wed evening upset and a little depressed, but had a little talk with myself. I do not want to sell this car but I do feel there is still something "not right" with it. After getting new rear shocks, great new General Tires (Thanks KC!) and the rack and pinion replacement, I notice about a 75 % improvement in the overall handling and vibration I felt on the wheel, etc. No more big "clunks. ( Plus, remember someone else replaced the rear shocks last month.)
But, I have an honest disagreement with the service manager on whether the remaining vibration on the steering wheel is normal. I brought it back and he drove it with me on the highway . Where he previously said it was "operating as designed" on the work order , he now concedes that the wheel vibration is "marginal". (And yes, I told him I am assessing it on a curve, due to my age, the car design, etc, that I feel I factored in. I just cant believe anyone would buy a car that drove like that and think it is fine.)
Even though we are not totally in agreement, he said he will take another look at the alignment when he has time, next week, I do not think that is it the problem. It tracks just fine and that has been done already.
It is getting cold and wet here in Wisconsin and I will not put it on the road once they put that corrosive slime on it. So, Wednesday may be too late and I may have to wait till next year to start over.
Do I need to lower my expectations?? I do trust these guys but I think they want me to move on. Should I???
Thanks! Mary
{If Your Shop Does Not Have On car tire Balancing} I Would See If I Could Find One And Give it a Go! Most Just Have Off Car Style. Its Worth a Shot!

There are times when Balancing needs to be done at a higher level, to include the balancing of the wheel, tire, and brake drum or rotor along with the spindle assembly. If you have phantom vehicle vibration and your tires and wheels have been spin and/or dynamically balanced already, a next choice can be "on car balancing". On car balancing can often address difficult to find vibration issues.

If Successful Realize You Won't Want to Rotate Tires and Also if You Have a Flat That Wheel Should Be Rebalanced after Repair! I Know We Had This {Style Setup} at the Ford Dealership I Managed at and it Worked Well!

KC
Old 10/27/23, 08:20 PM
Mustang Sally Tms Member

Wow! That is very impressive. Roger liked it too and I am sure he will be telling his gear head friends next week at their meeting.
One of the guys was a body shop manager and is a gifted body man, now retired. Some of the other guys were Harley guys or guys Roger drag raced with in the 50s and 60s!
Roger had a 57 Impala convertible that he evaded the local traffic cops with! (He later joined the ranks!!)
Now they talk about their aches and pains mostly. LOL!
Thanks so much!
You are my car angel and I will sleep much better tonight!
Thanks Kevin!!!
05stangkc (10/27/23)
Old 10/27/23, 08:34 PM
Mustang Sally Tms Member

OK....Now, here is my "investment summary" : I paid 11K for this car, which I thought was just a little high, but had only 38k miles and was an Arizona car. (looks almost new to me)
Now I have put in about $2300, not including the extended 5 year warranty, which I can cancel at any time and get a pro rated refund.
Just like houses, cars are worth what a buyer is willing to pay.
I think I am still OK, as long as I stay under the 15K mark for total investment.
Bottom line, I did not buy it for an investment , but to have some summer fun in our short season. (and in my own late season! LOL)
The advice I have received from all of you has been encouraging and Immensely helpful, and I can't wait to send photos of my adventures in it!
Now, I just need to find some smaller, limber friends, to stow in the back seat. Ha!!!
Love you guys!!
05stangkc (10/27/23)
Old 10/27/23, 08:51 PM
The Analog Admin!

Mary,

You Are Doing Fine, Sounds to Me Like your Dreams Are a Bargain as Far as Enjoyment is Concerned We Look Forward to Some Road trips and We Have a Forum For that!

https://themustangsource.com/forums/f862/

Might get Some Idea's Here!

Best Regards,

Kc
Old 10/27/23, 09:03 PM
The Analog Admin!

Wow! That is very impressive. Roger liked it too and I am sure he will be telling his gear head friends next week at their meeting.
One of the guys was a body shop manager and is a gifted body man, now retired. Some of the other guys were Harley guys or guys Roger drag raced with in the 50s and 60s!
Roger had a 57 Impala convertible that he evaded the local traffic cops with! (He later joined the ranks!!)
Now they talk about their aches and pains mostly. LOL!
Thanks so much!
You are my car angel and I will sleep much better tonight!
Thanks Kevin!!!
I Been Called a Lot Of Things in My Life But That is a First!

I'm Humbled!

Yep, I Talk About the Aches & Pains a Lot Myself!

Best to the Hubby as Well!

Best Regards

Kc
Old 10/28/23, 08:03 AM
Mustang Sally Tms Member

Thanks KC (O5stangkc) for locating the perfect radio for me in under a minute!!! You have such a drive to help all of us and you have saved me hours and hours of time!
The day I found this forum was my lucky day !!
Old 10/28/23, 08:10 AM
The Analog Admin!

Your Spoiling Me!

Love it!

KC
Old 10/28/23, 05:25 PM
THE RED FLASH ------ Master-Moderator

Received 2,173 Likes on 1,750 Posts

Welcome aboard and thank you for introducing yourself along with sharing your story and sharing images of your "04" convertible, as she's a real beauty, to say the very least... Congrats!
Old 10/29/23, 08:30 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,285 Likes on 1,704 Posts
Looks to be in great shape congrats indeed!
witxway (10/29/23)
Old 10/29/23, 09:18 AM
Service Manager

Received 447 Likes on 221 Posts
Thanks! Mary
On this vibration...it's at highway speeds I see...does it come and go with different speeds or is it steady? Alignment would not cause vibration and if it tracks right then I think you are OK there. Vibration comes from balance...either they have not calibrated their machines lately and it's off or you may have a wheel that is out of round or bent. If you feel a vibration in your butt...in the seat then typically you would look toward the rear of the car but if it's transferring through the steering wheel then it's on the front of the car. The on the car balancing is a great idea if they have the equipment. Another thing they can do(and they should know this...but dealerships are mostly parts changers and not mechanics) is to move the wheels from front to back and see if the vibration changes. If you have a problem with a wheel then things should change.

OK....Now, here is my "investment summary" : I paid 11K for this car, which I thought was just a little high, but had only 38k miles and was an Arizona car. (looks almost new to me)
Now I have put in about $2300, not including the extended 5 year warranty, which I can cancel at any time and get a pro rated refund.
Just like houses, cars are worth what a buyer is willing to pay.
I think I am still OK, as long as I stay under the 15K mark for total investment.
Bottom line, I did not buy it for an investment , but to have some summer fun in our short season. (and in my own late season! LOL)
The advice I have received from all of you has been encouraging and Immensely helpful, and I can't wait to send photos of my adventures in it!
Now, I just need to find some smaller, limber friends, to stow in the back seat. Ha!!!
Love you guys!!
It's a chunk to spend but in today's market you really can't buy anything in that price range...or it's very limited so you are OK there. But they need to do their job....I am a retired Service writer who worked for Mercedes Benz so my customers tended to be a little more critical considering the amount they spent for the car...and customer service levels were at a higher level of expectation than a Ford or Chevrolet Dealership. With that being said I am VERY critical of the guys in the service department from Service writers to Service Managers and I'm going to call BS on his "Operating as designed"...I drove these cars new and work on them to this day and that is NOT "operating as designed" with a vibration. That sounds like the typical "I don't have time to deal with this and I'm trying to appease you to accept my answer and move on down the road".

You're satisfaction is the priority and if you don't like the answers you are getting there then I'd suggest moving up the line to the General manager and then up to the owner of the dealership. Be nice but be firm. The bottom line is Would they honestly put their wife or daughter into this car?

Sounds like they have made a lot of progress and you shouldn't have had to force them to get this far....that is a failure on their part to properly do their job all around from the used car department, "Technicians" and service department.

On the extended warranty, they are pretty much worthless in my experience...you have to jump through a lot of hoops and then they often deny the repair. That is definitely one of the money making schemes in a dealership because it's not the dealer offering the warranty, it's a secondary company and they only sell those because it's extremely profitable.

05stangkc (10/29/23)
Old 11/1/23, 04:24 PM
Mustang Sally Tms Member

Smile

Originally Posted by 05stangkc
Your Spoiling Me!

Love it!

KC
Well, the inevitable thing has happened, it snowed in Green Bay, Though we usually have a dry Halloween, this year it was white.
So.... My Mustang will be off the roads for at least 5 months.
I just got the correct radio from Ebay and will store it in the house till then, and pickup where I left off regarding that and the wheel vibration.
I will make a run over to the garage where she is stored and throw down some mouse traps for good measure.
Thanks again for a good run of conversation and Mustang friendship! I may have to check in once in a while, just for fun.

Quick Reply: Back in the Mustang Saddle, but hating the ride