Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Also new here

Search this Thread

Old 12/3/04, 02:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What's up guys. I've been coming to this site for the past month, when I became completely infatuated with the 2005 stang. So i decided since i've been coming here so much it's probably time to register. It's funny i've been driving imports since 96 and i've always kinda disliked mustangs. The only ones I really ever liked were the ones from the 60's and 70's. So now this one comes out and its got some styling from the 60's and a new chassis and 300 hp, and its basically the most amazing car i've seen in a long time. It's perfect timing too, because I've been saving up for a new car, and now the new mustang is available. I wasn't even planning on another sports car though, i was kinda thinking about getting an suv, but i dont think i can pass this up. I like it too much. So anyway, its cool reading everyone's opinions on the new stang and its cool seeing all the pics. I dont have mine yet, but I'll be here in the meantime
Old 12/3/04, 02:50 AM
GTR Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Shane,

Good to have you on the boards! Always happy to have a new convert arounnd!

James
Old 12/3/04, 05:23 AM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
Shane-

Hello and Welcome!