Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

The 2012 Boss Colors

Search this Thread

Old 12/12/10, 04:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The 2012 Boss Colors

Hey,
I'm now a new kid again, after 40 yrs. Got my eyes on the new/old boss car. This is my first posting, and to say ordering this car is just a run of the mill kind of thing is far from true. Excited is a calm way of saying it. I've been in communicado with a couple of dealerships. Yesterday, one called and told me to come in to order. When I got there the code number 500a to bring up the boss would not transfer. The 501a code for the leguna did, no problemo. Weird ha. So... no go.
Hey, question.... ford says the top color for these cars will either be black or white right. Well the colors offered as of now for these cars is red, yellow, black, blue etc. My point is the black. The Leguna car no problem, black with red trim right gorgeous. That caught my eye right from the start. Which brings me back to the black. They have to go with the red? Would they go with the white? nah, I don't think so. Can't be all black. Got me hangin.
The yellow will be a few hundred more, because of its original race color, and what's cool is no other stang has that color, you will own one of a kind color as well as one of a kind car.
Well I guess that's all for now The FAQ said I should say a little about myself. I think everyone sort of sees where my head is at. Glad to be apart of the forum.
Old 12/13/10, 08:12 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Welcome to the site. Wow..that is weird about the order.

Are you going to be waiting for the black Boss?