Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

1QK PNY

Search this Thread

Old 12/31/13, 06:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1QK PNY

Hello to all! Although not that new to forum, the car is finally in at the Dealership. Ordered it back in November and she is here! Went by last night to check her out on our way back home from the holidays with relatives. Today she comes home with us to be babied and taken care of. A few mods in the wind all ready - will post pictures as soon as I can quit drooling....Thanks Deysha for your help and the notifications to keep me from climbing the walls and thanks to the guys in Flat Rock for making a real beauty.

In my tag line - my first was a Mustang II and she was black on black. This is a black convertible 5.0 so who says you can't go back!

I actually tried to find my first car and that didn't work out, I would have probably been horrified to see what the years have done to her.

So my advice to all you new mustang owners - Never sell your first - try your best to keep that car - you'll be glad you did.

Oh well time to go - !!!!!!!!!!
Old 12/31/13, 06:44 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
congrats... nice piece of advice.. i would love to keep mine for years to come
Old 12/31/13, 01:49 PM
legacy Tms Member

Received 67 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by 1 QK PNY
Hello to all! Although not that new to forum, the car is finally in at the Dealership. Ordered it back in November and she is here! Went by last night to check her out on our way back home from the holidays with relatives. Today she comes home with us to be babied and taken care of. A few mods in the wind all ready - will post pictures as soon as I can quit drooling....Thanks Deysha for your help and the notifications to keep me from climbing the walls and thanks to the guys in Flat Rock for making a real beauty.

In my tag line - my first was a Mustang II and she was black on black. This is a black convertible 5.0 so who says you can't go back!

I actually tried to find my first car and that didn't work out, I would have probably been horrified to see what the years have done to her.

So my advice to all you new mustang owners - Never sell your first - try your best to keep that car - you'll be glad you did.

Oh well time to go - !!!!!!!!!!
congrats on your new Mustang! got the feeling it *might* be just a tad more refined than your first one

good advice on trying to hold onto them, the cars Ive let go over the years are mostly still regrettable- But so far i have been able to hang on to my first mustang- a 69 I bought in '82, parked in '84, just finally got started on it this past july- yeah Ive procrastinated just a bit
Old 1/1/14, 06:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the drive home was pretty cool, got on the interstate and stretched her legs just a little. You are so right ford4v429, very refined no doubt...AND HERE SHE IS. (Better pictures coming)

Last edited by 1 QK PNY; 1/1/14 at 06:25 AM.
Old 1/1/14, 11:55 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 390 Likes on 287 Posts
Welcome, it's a beauty. Gotta love the drop top.
Old 1/2/14, 07:32 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by 1 QK PNY
You’re very welcome, 1 QK PNY! Congrats again on your new ride!

Deysha
Old 1/2/14, 09:49 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congrats and welcome.