Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Wow...

Search this Thread

Old 12/15/05, 08:17 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kinda like the spike TV amazing videos series, you know some people in this got hurt, but no blood or gore.

Edit -- This is no joke, if you are easily offended or do not like watching this sort of stuff, don't click.

http://media.putfile.com/movie-777
Old 12/15/05, 10:17 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts
Seen some of those, but havent seen some. Just crazy all I can say. I love watching that kind of stuff, i dunno
Old 12/15/05, 11:31 PM
Cobra Member

Wow, that was some ridiculously bad anti-bush propaganda, even though they dont need to do anything to make him look bad.

How many people did i just watch getting killed?
Old 12/16/05, 07:17 AM
FR500 Member

ouch! those gotta hurt...especially the one where he gets hit by the train
Old 12/16/05, 07:36 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Yeah thats defintely not a video for the easily offended or squimish.
Old 12/16/05, 06:21 PM
FR500 Member

Seen some of these before... can't remember where (Faces of Death?). Ouch.
Old 12/18/05, 03:22 PM
GT Member

Geez, some of those people just looked like rag dolls. Scary.

I'm not positive, but I think the video of the mt. biker falling down a hill at the very end is a guy who posts on a mt. biking forum. I remember watching the whole thing, which he and his friends posted after the accident. He didn't get hurt all that much, luckily.

Can't say the same for some of those other people....
Old 12/18/05, 03:29 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by ScottyBoy302@December 16, 2005, 1:34 AM
How many people did i just watch getting killed?
many more than necessary. This is the sort of stuff that you dont see on the News.
Old 12/18/05, 04:11 PM

:shock:

i would haunt any **** that used a video of my death and put it online with system of a down as the soundtrack..

ignore the following, i just have to state some things for my own piece of mind..
that is weak propaganda lol.. take the bush clip and add visuals of the death & pain he inflicts on his own citizens.. it looks ignorant to associate him to those deaths, half of them aren't even americans.. i have plenty of pics/clips of death that he is directly responsible for in iraq.. someone want to make a movie out of them to show off their video editing skills?

i know i sound like a deek, but that was the largest number of violent deaths i have witnessed in 4 minutes.. with the exception of watching the towers come down..

fyi - add g.w.bush to anything and i get terribly annoyed.. please excuse my rant.. when my bub comes home from baghdad i will shut up.. seeing g.w.bush is more irritating than itching powder in my panties..

:ranting:

this is when i need to see a bunny with a pancake on it's head..

Old 12/21/05, 03:51 AM

Originally posted by xinepi@December 18, 2005, 6:14 PM
:shock:

i would haunt any **** that used a video of my death and put it online with system of a down as the soundtrack..

ignore the following, i just have to state some things for my own piece of mind..
that is weak propaganda lol.. take the bush clip and add visuals of the death & pain he inflicts on his own citizens.. it looks ignorant to associate him to those deaths, half of them aren't even americans.. i have plenty of pics/clips of death that he is directly responsible for in iraq.. someone want to make a movie out of them to show off their video editing skills?

i know i sound like a deek, but that was the largest number of violent deaths i have witnessed in 4 minutes.. with the exception of watching the towers come down..

fyi - add g.w.bush to anything and i get terribly annoyed.. please excuse my rant.. when my bub comes home from baghdad i will shut up.. seeing g.w.bush is more irritating than itching powder in my panties..

:ranting:

this is when i need to see a bunny with a pancake on it's head..

23 more days baby doll..23 more days. :-*

About the vid..my internet is to slow so I have no idea what it's about. But I am guessing it's people just being stupid or in the wrong place at the wrong time. lol.
Old 12/21/05, 06:37 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally posted by KB22Cobra@December 21, 2005, 4:54 AM
But I am guessing it's people just being stupid or in the wrong place at the wrong time. lol.
Pretty much. Bush had nothing to do with any of those (that I am aware of) and it was pointless propiganda created by the ill-informed.
Old 12/21/05, 09:29 PM
Mach 1 Member

Errr...I'd hardly say that was propaganda. It's internet "humor" -- That clip of Bush flipping off the camera while he was governor of Texas is commonly used in many videos, and I find it pretty humorous actually.

I don't think at any point it said "look Bush was driving this F-1 car in 1983 and ran these people over" -- Or at the very least attempted to associated Bush causing or having to do with any of that. They coulda used the "numa-numa" guy, woulda been the same effect.
Old 12/22/05, 09:37 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Death is not funny. The Video wasn't funny. Posting teh whole video of Bush getting ready, then flipping the camera -- thats funny.

It obviously was trying to make a political statement, and did a very poor job of it.

Of all of the defenses for posting the video, to say it was funny wasn't the best choice.