Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

What is Your Spam Email telling You!

Search this Thread

Old 7/24/23, 02:22 PM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,588 Likes on 1,915 Posts
What is Your Spam Email telling You!

I Love Blocking The Addresses of My Spam Email Everyday! It's More Satisfying Than Just Deleting!

But I Like To take a Quick Look Beforehand and See The Topics!

What are They Trying to Tell Me!

Today A Sample of the More Interesting Ones!

Afterwards You Can Make a Little Story Out of the Results! Was not My Intention of the Thread Originally But Just Kind of Happened!

I Need a Car Warranty!
I Have Erectile Dysfunction!
I Need Burial Insurance!

I Need a Sniper Scope! For Bigfoot No Less!
I Need a Prostate Supplement!
Oh and What is That Last One I Can't Remember!
Oh Yes a Supplement for Dementia!

How About You!

The Internet Thinks I'm an Impotent Bed Wetter Heading For the Grave and Using a High Powered Rifle to Speed Me on My Way after Bigfoot! That is If I Don't Forget and Then The Only Thing That Might Slow Me Down is a Car Breakdown!

Wow My Life Can Have Meaning and Direction By Answering 6 Spam Emails! What a Deal! Oh And I Got a C/C Offer Too! Might Come in Handy When I'm on the Run!

Enjoy,

Mgb,

KC

The following 2 users liked this post by 05stangkc:
DarrenGT (7/24/23), NC14GT (7/26/23)
Old 7/25/23, 11:10 AM

Well Today!

I Still Need a New Credit Card & Car Warranty!

But these Two Don't Know is I Need a Screening For Stroke & Heart Attack For Valentines Day! That Might Make Me a Bad Risk! Wait This is July!

Oh Well They are 7 Years Too Late For My Heart Attack & Stroke! **** Why Did They Wait So Long To Email!

Could Have Saved Me a Hospital Stay!

Mgb,

KC
The following users liked this post:
NC14GT (7/26/23)
Old 7/26/23, 07:41 AM
Gotta Have it Green Fanatic Official TMS Travel Guide

Received 959 Likes on 586 Posts
The car warranties are endless, by phone and in the regular mail. Next up is life insurance, and every other kind of insurance, from travel to every health issue under the sun. If I paid all these scumbags I would be homeless and then need thier policies which they would not adhere to. How do they get away with this stuff? Where is the justice department or state gov't when you need them for everyday scams. Oh, they are apparently hard of hearing and maybe need those letters too for hearing aids.
05stangkc (7/26/23)
Old 7/26/23, 01:32 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 551 Likes on 357 Posts
Mine is telling me I need to buy more Tickets to win one of many cars from Bikers Against Drunk Drivers
NC14GT (7/26/23)
Old 7/26/23, 02:04 PM
Gotta Have it Green Fanatic Official TMS Travel Guide

Received 959 Likes on 586 Posts
I forgot these. Many of them recently in my e/mail about "your order could not be shipped" or 'thank you for your' order for 'xxx' amount of dollars. Of course a link is provided which only the Lord will ever know about because I'm sure not clicking on it. Man!!!
Old 7/26/23, 02:12 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 619 Likes on 445 Posts
Originally Posted by NC14GT
I forgot these. Many of them recently in my e/mail about "your order could not be shipped" or 'thank you for your' order for 'xxx' amount of dollars. Of course a link is provided which only the Lord will ever know about because I'm sure not clicking on it. Man!!!
I get text messages saying my UPS delivery has been delayed, click here to reschedule.

Yeah, I'll get right on that. Especially since UPS doesn't have my number to text and I ain't ordered anything lolol
NC14GT (7/27/23)
Old 7/26/23, 05:00 PM
2014 SGM Roush Stage 2 --------- Moderator------

Received 1,088 Likes on 788 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I get text messages saying my UPS delivery has been delayed, click here to reschedule.

Yeah, I'll get right on that. Especially since UPS doesn't have my number to text and I ain't ordered anything lolol
Yeah, I am getting text messages too. Urgent ones about my Netflix account is about to expire, or already has. They want me to click the link to save the account. Yeah right..
I killed my Netflix account several years ago cause they kept jacking my rate. I already had too many other streaming services. I can only watch one thing at a time anyway...

Also keep getting ones about my credit or debit cards. Most of the banks or credit unions they are referencing, I do not have an account with. And the ones that I happen to have a card with, they really think I am stupid enough to click their link. Especially when the text message comes from something like "Help@drluizkratka.com" or other big red flags.

Can't wait for the political season to get a little closer so I can get all the spam mail, email & text messages from the candidates on all sides.

Last edited by shaneyusa; 7/26/23 at 05:03 PM.
NC14GT (7/27/23)
Old 7/26/23, 05:09 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 551 Likes on 357 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

I actually have a UPS account so if it is getting rerouted through BFE I can actually check it out, but only if I am expecting something and never through the link supplied.
I especially like the text from Amazon about the 785 dollar watch that I bought that they thought was Suspicious and I need to click the link 3 minutes ago to stop it or OK it
NC14GT (7/27/23)
Old 7/26/23, 08:07 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,191 Likes on 1,634 Posts
My PayPal account is Frozen as well as my Hulu account hmmm just used both today!!! Idiots...
Old 7/27/23, 08:34 AM

It's Empty this A.M.! How About That!

Mgb,

KC