Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

We Become What We Think About!

Search this Thread

Old 4/8/24, 07:07 AM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,861 Likes on 2,112 Posts
We Become What We Think About!

Think About It!

tHE bEST 3 mINUTES AND 38 sECONDS yOU wILL sPEND tODAY!

kc
Old 4/8/24, 07:28 AM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,861 Likes on 2,112 Posts
If you Watched & Listened Maybe You Realize How Many Free Things We Overlook & Don't Give Much Time & Focus On.

As Just an Example Since I am Posting This on TMS. It's Free and The Vast Majority of People Gaining Great Value From The Information Here Don't Even Have To Sign Up. Simply Guests Who Can Access Information Which Can Solve Problems or Prevent the Waste of Time & Money. Seems Like a Valuable Resource To Me. So Consider Your Interactions Here as Valuable and Worthwhile.

How About The Friendship for Those Who Do Choose to Sign Up & Be Present. Would You Miss Those Things if You Left.Is There Value There?

As Far as In the Rest of Your Life Pay Attention To All The Free Things We Have & Also The Free Things Which The Powers That Be No Longer Want Us To Have in The World at Large! Inch By Inch things We Value are Being Torn Down & Replaced By The Groupthink Being Pushed on Us! Above All Realize your Own Inner Voice is a Far Better Path to Follow Than The Narrative Being Foisted Both Quietly and in your Face By Every Media You Come Across.

Many of the Great Minds over Time Are Considered Crazy When Certain New Idea's Are Presented. It's That Fear of Being Different That Holds The Majority From Presenting Those Idea's They Come Up With where The Dedicated Person Says **** The Torpedo's and Says it or Presents it Regardless of How it Will The Masses Will Perceive it at First. I Challenge Any & All to Get Out From the Comfort Zone & Let Er Rip. You Have a Great Environment for That Here.

Your Participation in the Thread Will Be The Tell!

Again Think About It! It is What You Will Become!

KC
The following 2 users liked this post by 05stangkc:
NC14GT (4/9/24), Stage_3 (4/9/24)
Old 4/8/24, 07:33 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Haven't seen the vid yet, but I had an old friend that said something similar a lot. Garbage in, garbage out. Referring to what you put in your mind and what comes out in your life.
The following 3 users liked this post by Rather B.Blown:
05stangkc (4/8/24), NC14GT (4/9/24), Stage_3 (4/9/24)
Old 4/9/24, 08:05 AM
legacy Tms Member

Received 155 Likes on 118 Posts
when i run across angry people who are always so i tell them " stop smelling the weeds -- smell the flowers "
The following 2 users liked this post by HOSS429:
05stangkc (4/9/24), Stage_3 (4/9/24)