Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Warning Bad Vendor!!!

Search this Thread

Old 2/21/08, 04:45 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Warning Bad Vendor!!!

I just wanted to post a warning on here regarding a vendor so others would not get taken like I did. I ordered two HID kits from VVME, upon recieving them one of the kits was missing a bulb. Well I contacted VVME about the missing bulb and all I got in return was incoherenet babble. They kept telling me to refer to there terms of agreement or other comments that didn't relate to my complaint. Well when I finally got them to somewhat understand they started telling me to send back the defective part. I tried tirelessy to explain to them that it wasn't a defective part, but instead a missing one. This however, got me thinking about the functionality of the other products. Well wouldn;t you know it after hooking them up one of the ballast blew which led me on another long discussion with these idiots. Well finally it seemed as though I had gotten them to understand, however they still wanted me to pay $35 for shipping in order to recieve parts they had left out. Well as I saw no other option I paid the money. I clearly advised them that I needed an H10 bulb and ballast, they assured me after i told them 15 times what I needed they were sending it. Well when the package finally arrived, what I found was not what I ordered. They had sent me no bulb, no ballast, but awiring harness for a completley different kit. Well I contacted them and they told me to send the defective product back and to enjoy my product. I told them I would send pictures and I did and than i stopped getting replies. I tried going through paypal and they denied my claim, tried emailing paypal they kept telling me they could not do anything. VVME told me everything is fine and stopped replying. I AM WRITING THSI AS A WARNING!! I KNOW THEY SELL CHEAP KITS, BUT TRUST ME IT WILL COST YOU MORE IN THE END. DO NOT ORDER FROM VVME
Old 2/21/08, 05:34 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 781 Likes on 570 Posts
should have just returned the kit in the first place. Post their phone number so we can all call and mess with them
Old 2/21/08, 05:41 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts
That sucks ...
Old 2/21/08, 05:42 AM
Mach 1 Member

VVME Limited Liability Company.
16192 Coastal Highway
Lewes, DE 19958, USA

Tel_US: +1 (302) 476 2588
Tel_CHN:+86 13701010699
Tel_UK:+44 020 7558 8661
hid@vvme.com
Old 2/21/08, 05:43 AM
Mach 1 Member

your telling me. Its not even that I got screwed once but twice, and the time wasted. The kicker is paypal. What use are they if they can't even help you when you are scammed. What is the point of using them when they offer no protection at all?
Old 2/21/08, 06:49 AM
Retired Tms Staff

That does suck. I would call them again and ask for a manager. If they still won't listen, since you used Paypal, you should be able to contact your credit card company and stop payment. Just let the manager know that you will be contacting your credit card company to stop payment since they did not provide you with the items you had payed for.
Old 2/21/08, 08:17 AM
Service Manager

Received 447 Likes on 221 Posts
I know Lewes Delaware as I have been there many times and all I can picture is a small building or home based operation....there isn't really much out in Lewes. You could report them to the BBB but they really have NO power so all they can do is send a letter to them but they can't force them to do anything. This is why Paypal is not a good way to pay people...if you had used a credit card then you could dispute the charge.
Old 2/21/08, 05:17 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, Lewes is about an hour drive for me. I might stop in and let them know how they have sh#tty service and that its being posted all over the internet and probably costing them lots of money in sales. Actually i disagree with svopaul on his one. It may be a little building but Lewes is all waterfront beach property and there are some businesses there including about 200 or so shopping outlets. This is a tourist ocation with big money. My buddy is a building contractor in Seaford, Delaware (about 30 mins away) and he says as soon as he hears Lewes the price automatically goes up because they have money.
Old 2/21/08, 05:29 PM
Service Manager

Received 447 Likes on 221 Posts
Originally Posted by MUSTANGLOVER73
Wow, Lewes is about an hour drive for me. I might stop in and let them know how they have sh#tty service and that its being posted all over the internet and probably costing them lots of money in sales. Actually i disagree with svopaul on his one. It may be a little building but Lewes is all waterfront beach property and there are some businesses there including about 200 or so shopping outlets. This is a tourist ocation with big money. My buddy is a building contractor in Seaford, Delaware (about 30 mins away) and he says as soon as he hears Lewes the price automatically goes up because they have money.
Well, true....but what I meant and probably should have been more clear is that it is not an a city known for it's automotive parts suppliers or businesses. It IS a large tourist area....I just don't see any kind of sizeable automotive business there as it just doesn't fit in with the area. It's been probably 7 years since I've been there but I don't see it as much different as it was other than getting larger and more "area specific" type storefronts.
Old 2/21/08, 07:31 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
LLC's are notorious for this kind of stuff!!! Not all but most of them..
Old 2/21/08, 09:28 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
I felt like being moody so I just sent them some fix you up quick letter. hope it helps.