Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Unbelievable

Search this Thread

Old 4/16/07, 02:38 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Unbelevable

These pictures were taken at a high school in california.
Attached Images     
Old 4/16/07, 03:55 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow. Wow. Unbelieveable is right, I don't even know where to start on this one. I better not, I might get myself in trouble. On second thought, I will say one thing.

If they hate the US and love Mexico so much, why are they still here?? Ok, now I'm done before I get myself into trouble.
Old 4/16/07, 05:52 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 787 Likes on 574 Posts
no respect. No respect at all. With all the free stuff they get fro the USA and they still have to disrespect the USA ......... GET OUT.

and on a final note

Build a wall as tall and as long as it needs to be to keep the rif raff out.
Old 4/16/07, 06:42 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This seems like the proper place for this: ENJOY!!

http://home.comcast.net:80/~nw-fla/t...B_thompson.htm
Old 4/16/07, 07:56 AM
legacy Tms Member

Received 156 Likes on 119 Posts
would it be most likely that these people were born here rather than " escaped " to here .. what few spanish folks we have in alabama are greatful to be here and work hard at jobs some of us lazy americans wont do for minimum wages.... edit .. as a matter of fact we have to pay them well to keep them from wanting to go back home
Old 4/16/07, 06:05 PM
Mach 1 Member

YAY for rasicm and nationalism! @ you guys AND the people who put up those flags

This is how wars get started. Idiots think for some reason, be it skin color, religion, or WHERE THEY LIVE, it's a liable excuse to commit genocide. And neither you or them are helping the situation.

In other news, at a school in Virgina, 33 students were killed by two gunmen.
Old 4/16/07, 06:21 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
According to Section 8a of the United States Flag Code, "The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property."
The code is the guide for all handling and display of the Stars and Stripes. It does not impose penalties for misuse of the United States Flag. That is left to the states and to the federal government for the District of Columbia. Each state has its own flag law.
Old 4/16/07, 06:24 PM
TMS Post # 1,000,000
Serbian Steamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Glenn
no respect. No respect at all. With all the free stuff they get fro the USA and they still have to disrespect the USA ......... GET OUT.
Free? You're kidding, right?
Old 4/16/07, 06:36 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Americans would work for minimum wages if they wanted have 40 ppl living in one house.............. Get real minimum wage is a joke to Corporate America!
Old 4/16/07, 07:27 PM
I'm people, and I like.

Well... if you see closely at the school's name it is Montebello High School... my alma mater.
To clear things up, this was not done by any of the students at MHS, they were in a school-wide lock down. We have very tall gates around the school, so no student was able to leave the grounds.
Students from sorrounding school districts did this despicable action.
They didn't have the courage to do this at their own schools, so they chose a good school to do it at. Now whenever anyone sees those photos, they will believe Montebello had something to do with it.
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...bello-flag.htm

Here in Montebello, we have the utmost respect for the flag and the U.S.
http://www.mhs.montebello.k12.ca.us/
Old 4/16/07, 07:58 PM
I'm people, and I like.

Originally Posted by HOSS429
would it be most likely that these people were born here rather than " escaped " to here
Old 4/17/07, 10:13 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by Red Star
no I'm not kidding. You don't see/pay for it yourself?? Check out the stats for Ca and see whats happeing there. They are going deeper in the hole every day.
Old 4/18/07, 09:09 AM
TMS Post # 1,000,000
Serbian Steamer

See/pay what by myself?
Old 4/18/07, 09:39 AM
Legacy TMS Member

If your a tax PAYER then some of your tax money is going towards their care. If you can't SEE whats happening or what they are doing to our country ..... you need more help than I can give you here.
crime rates, medical care, food programs..... who's paying for their babies they have here?? I am sure some are paying their own bills.
Old 4/18/07, 09:49 AM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
It really ****es me off when someone disrespects the Flag. I see no problem in being patriotic for your homeland or whatever, but sheeet, this is America, and if you're here you're an American, so act like it. Respect the Flag, this country's values, and what this country is. If if you can't, get the heck out. No one's making you stay here.

This isn't aimed at one particular nationality group, its aimed at the group of people all over the U.S. that are too selfish to see how freaking stupid they are being.

I am irate.
Old 4/18/07, 02:24 PM
GTR Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Glenn,

Please cool the rhetoric. A lot of people have strong views on this subject, and it has a habit of going out of control. I will be watching this thread and will not hesitate any members post that I deem to be inappropriate.

James
Old 4/18/07, 06:29 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by jgsmuzzy
Glenn,

Please cool the rhetoric. A lot of people have strong views on this subject, and it has a habit of going out of control. I will be watching this thread and will not hesitate any members post that I deem to be inappropriate.

James
just answering a question that was asked of me...... but yea sure what ever works it all good
rhet·o·ric /ˈrɛtərɪk/Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ret-er-ik]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1.(in writing or speech) the undue use of exaggeration or display; bombast. 2.the art or science of all specialized literary uses of language in prose or verse, including the figures of speech. 3.the study of the effective use of language. 4.the ability to use language effectively. 5.the art of prose in general as opposed to verse. 6.the art of making persuasive speeches; oratory. 7.(in classical oratory) the art of influencing the thought and conduct of an audience. 8.(in older use) a work on rhetoric.

you will see no rhetoric from me....
Old 4/23/07, 12:21 PM
The Man... keeping you down.

See/pay what by myself?
Whether you want to admit it or not, your tax dollars (unless you are illegally dodging your tax liabilities) are allowing illegal aliens to recieve free heathcare, housing subsidies, and food allowances. I'm not sure about Wisconsin, but in Alabama you are required to have a Green Card to work so they can collect taxes. Since illegal aliens can't have a Green Card because they are, well, illegal... guess who's not paying their share of the bill and eating up 45% of our charity systems?