Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Rider Rules?

Search this Thread

Old 10/22/12, 09:12 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

I'm sorry but Scarlett Johansson or Adriana Lima can put their bare feet on my dash anytime!

Or as Lee said. Behind their ears is good too.
I'd still smack their legs right off my dash. With a smirk on my face of course. And I'd rather be the one putting their legs behind their heads than an airbag at 250mph.
Old 10/22/12, 09:15 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
I'd still smack their legs right off my dash. With a smirk on my face of course. And I'd rather be the one putting their legs behind their heads than an airbag at 250mph.
Drive slowly
Old 10/22/12, 09:21 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wow... the "don't" list seems to be longer than the "do" list, so...

Seatbelt
Seated upright
Feet on the floor
Keep hands to yourself
Mouth shut (unless otherwise directed by the driver)
Old 10/22/12, 09:23 PM
GT Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Enfynet
Wow... the "don't" list seems to be longer than the "do" list, so...

Seatbelt
Seated upright
Feet on the floor
Keep hands to yourself
Mouth shut (unless otherwise directed by the driver)
Lol. Hitler status
Old 10/23/12, 03:02 AM
FR500 Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by vinnygt

Lol. Hitler status
Mein fuher!
Old 10/23/12, 12:54 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will just say this: Get over it. Really. The list of cars I have built by hand as opposed to my Stang daily driver is astounding. I have been a car enthusiast since I grabbed my first Matchbox and then later learn to drive at eight. Had my first Stang by 13. So yeah I am a huge car enthusiast/fanatic/junkie/collector. I just don't have the hang up of her putting her feet on the dashboard.

And if you're so worried about an airbag breaking some legs, try backing up off the rear bumper of the car in front of you to give yourself enough time to stop before plowing into them like Peter North. Just because she has her feet up there doesn't mean you should want that person to wreck into someone else. Thats a little over the top really for someone just seeking some comfort.

Honestly, your reply was so ridiculous I actually cracked up laughing out loud.
Old 10/23/12, 01:06 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by TheDarkSide
I will just say this: Get over it. Really. The list of cars I have built by hand as opposed to my Stang daily driver is astounding. I have been a car enthusiast since I grabbed my first Matchbox and then later learn to drive at eight. Had my first Stang by 13. So yeah I am a huge car enthusiast/fanatic/junkie/collector. I just don't have the hang up of her putting her feet on the dashboard.

And if you're so worried about an airbag breaking some legs, try backing up off the rear bumper of the car in front of you to give yourself enough time to stop before plowing into them like Peter North. Just because she has her feet up there doesn't mean you should want that person to wreck into someone else. Thats a little over the top really for someone just seeking some comfort.

That's fine. And my reply had nothing to do with my driving skills or style. Someone rearending YOU can set off your front airbags btw. People who put their feet on a dashboard or out the window are ridiculous, and just asking for something bad to happen. Can't sit comfortably in a front seat? Sit in the back, lay the front seat down and plop your tree trunks on top of that. People who put their feet on dashboards or out windows are asinine.
Old 10/23/12, 01:16 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
When my wife and I started dating she had a roomie and her and this roomie would often ride together in my wife's Grand Prix.

Getting to the point: Her roomie was a large, loud, and jealous lady who really didn't like me because I was the one responsible for "stealing her drinking buddy away." Goodbye single life of a girl in her 20's!

Well it could subconsciously have something to do with the fact that she used my wife everytime they went out to attract men and **** block her, but really it boiled down to one thing...

Her roomie always left her fat footprints all over the passenger side windshield and dash!!! I had to ride shot gun and be forced to stare at those cloven hoof prints everytime my wife and I rode in her car. Yuck! Talk about mental torture.

Long story short: we never did clean them off and I never addressed it with my wife. We traded the Pontiac in on the brand new Fusion and never looked back. Her choice, not mine but i sure was happy!

Last edited by Getportfolio; 10/23/12 at 01:25 PM.
Old 10/23/12, 01:28 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by Getportfolio
forced to stare at those cloven hoof prints

Old 10/23/12, 04:24 PM

She usually kept the outside of that car very clean and I was always glad to help. Lol I'm not sure why she never cleaned the inside?
Attached Thumbnails Rider Rules?-image-3065845545.jpg  

Last edited by Getportfolio; 10/23/12 at 04:29 PM.
Old 10/23/12, 04:34 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
She usually kept the outside of that car very clean and I was always glad to help. Lol I'm not sure why she never cleaned the inside?
Pretty not bad sir. I won't let her wash my car but she can put her feet on my dash.
Old 10/23/12, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by AlsCobra

Pretty not bad sir. I won't let her wash my car but she can put her feet on my dash.
You should see her with the Fusion. Too bad the weather changed
Old 10/23/12, 05:27 PM
GT Member

That's fine. And my reply had nothing to do with my driving skills or style. Someone rearending YOU can set off your front airbags btw. People who put their feet on a dashboard or out the window are ridiculous, and just asking for something bad to happen. Can't sit comfortably in a front seat? Sit in the back, lay the front seat down and plop your tree trunks on top of that. People who put their feet on dashboards or out windows are asinine.
I thought airbags only deployed in a front end accident...?
Old 10/23/12, 05:29 PM
Banned

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I thought airbags only deployed in a front end accident...?
I would think the seat airbags deploy on a side impacts.
Old 10/23/12, 05:29 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by TheDarkSide

**** you for putting the image of Peter North in my head!
Old 10/23/12, 05:32 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

I would think the seat airbags deploy on a side impacts.
Yeah I don't see the logic behind the front airbags deploying if you get rear ended, unless u get hit hard enough for you to crash into something in front of u, that's another story though.
Old 10/23/12, 05:51 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

You should see her with the Fusion. Too bad the weather changed
Well pics are always welcome man. Good job bro.
Old 10/23/12, 07:23 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Yeah I don't see the logic behind the front airbags deploying if you get rear ended, unless u get hit hard enough for you to crash into something in front of u, that's another story though.
Never heard of whiplash?
Old 10/23/12, 07:49 PM
GT Member

Never heard of whiplash?
Yeah and? If you get rear-ended you could snap your neck n back from whiplash but airbags aren't going to save you from that and they won't even deploy. Just sayin
Old 10/24/12, 07:38 AM
bob
Legacy TMS Member

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts
No smoking is the one real rule, the rest is on a per person and per situation basis.

Quick Reply: Rider Rules?