Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Picture for the ladies

Search this Thread

Old 8/5/08, 02:01 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I would apply for the job of reporter, but I have to keep taking off at unexpected intervals, and I do not know if my employers would appreciate that lol. However, to further elaborate on some of my earlier statments. It is interesting how people are saying that, that one picture just HAD to be removed but in the case of the womans pictures that were removed. There was an uproar not so much that they needed to be removed, but rather the contrary, there was vocal proponents for why the pictures were not innappropiate, and many cases the pictures were continously discussed and described even after there removal, and ofcourse PM request were at an all time high. Could the discussion of said pictures, and their descriptions not be just as innappropiate as the pictures that were removed themselves. Do not get me wrong I am all for the pictures being left alone in both cases, but the emphasis there is on the BOTH. I understand that pictures of the bare bottom women would have been removed, but we have to also realize that level of sexual content is still much higher on the women side of things regardless of if one picute of a guys but is posted or not. The woman still have alot of catching up to do when it comes to that. How many times does a new guy member get picture requests. Everytime a girl joins there a numerous request for her to post pictures of not her car, but of herself. So lets get off the soapbox and start realizing that since woman dont get the same treatment as men to begin with on here, that may some of the rules can be bent the other way also. Otherwise maybe there should be some suspensions or what have you for the pervs reqyuesting pictures everytime a lady join or a guy post of a picture of his wife/gf/sister/neices car and pics of the owner are requested
Old 8/5/08, 11:56 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Somethings rotten in Denmark.

I think we've been setup fellas.
No I did not set anyone up, and I did not want to create an uproar. I did not mean to cross any lines, I honestly thought I was within the lines. I posted the pic's to be fair, there are a lot of woman posing with mustangs, and none that I found of men posing with mustangs.

My only intent was to have something for the ladies here if they wish to veiw it.

I believe that I have started the thread in the correct area.
I hope that more of us ladies will feel free to post more pic's in this thread as that is why I set up.

I do thank all of you for the comments of support and concern.

I have no hard feelings here, I sincerely hope no one else does.
Old 8/6/08, 05:11 AM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
Originally Posted by cheekie
No I did not set anyone up, and I did not want to create an uproar. I did not mean to cross any lines, I honestly thought I was within the lines. I posted the pic's to be fair, there are a lot of woman posing with mustangs, and none that I found of men posing with mustangs.

My only intent was to have something for the ladies here if they wish to veiw it.

I hope that more of us ladies will feel free to post more pic's in this thread as that is why I set up.

You're fine! Have fun and post away!

And if you have any issues (pervs asking for pictures, angst from other male forum members, etc.) Clark Kent will be there to protect your right to womanhood!
Old 8/6/08, 07:56 AM
Mach 1 Member

Personally I have no desire to be "equal" to men in this way. The "ladies with mustangs" thread is not any different than the sexist crap I encounter almost daily, and when I do encounter it I pretty much instantly lose respect for whoever is dishing it out.

Now before I get slammed let me say this: I have no problem with that thread being here, to each their own, I just ignore it. All I'm saying is it's not anything I aspire to emulate.
Old 8/6/08, 11:59 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Ladies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVPa4...eature=related
Old 8/6/08, 04:16 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We all love you already so shouldnt you ladies get to work with your cameras and get some pics of men with mustangs too for all you ladies to enjoy. The shots of ladies with Mustangs has been a great success.
Old 8/6/08, 04:18 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by MustangLynda
Personally I have no desire to be "equal" to men in this way. The "ladies with mustangs" thread is not any different than the sexist crap I encounter almost daily, and when I do encounter it I pretty much instantly lose respect for whoever is dishing it out.

Now before I get slammed let me say this: I have no problem with that thread being here, to each their own, I just ignore it. All I'm saying is it's not anything I aspire to emulate.
Hi Lynda, hope all is well. I am often at work and also skip over all the nsfw threads or ones that I feel as you do above.
Old 8/6/08, 07:10 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts

Beth I beleive you 100% because you are an honest person, anyone can tell that. I retract the setup remark.

And of course I have no hard feelings and never did. I say post away and absolutely you should have started and continue to post in this thread.

I would post a picture of myself in a speedo with my Mustang but unfortunately I don't think Brad or Scott would appreciate me making everyone physically ill on TMS.

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 8/6/08 at 07:12 PM.
Old 8/6/08, 07:26 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
I remember I started a thread about this kind of discussion not too long ago...I dont really have a problem as long as the same rules apply for all pictures and they are consistantly regulated..

I think this is hilarious btw...
Old 8/6/08, 07:39 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I got to tell you. I'm gonna need one hell of a bikini wax before I post any photos. Think of chewbacca in a speedo.
Old 8/6/08, 11:10 PM
GTR Member

I got to tell you. I'm gonna need one hell of a bikini wax before I post any photos. Think of chewbacca in a speedo.
EEEEEEEW
Old 8/7/08, 04:54 AM
Mach 1 Member

yet another good use for duct tape
Old 8/7/08, 05:02 AM
Bullitt Member

Well, so much for breakfast.......
Old 8/7/08, 03:59 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
then that's definitely something I don't want to see!

Beth, no worries about the pics. I think everyone knows you didn't mean to cause an uproar. I just wish you'd posted some pics I'd never seen before. Feel free to PM me with more
Old 8/7/08, 04:22 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by HOSS429
the more you talk the more you confuse us
I'm glad it's not just me!
Old 8/9/08, 04:27 PM
Bullitt Member

Well I have yet to find any pic's with sexy guys and sexy mustangs together HMMMM but I did find these.
Old 8/9/08, 06:56 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Oh fine, if I must show some sexiness.

Old 8/9/08, 07:03 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
So THAT is what sexiness looks like!
Old 8/9/08, 08:32 PM
Bullitt Member

Thank you

You cant imagine how hard it is to find a sexy man with his stang.

Your better half is very lucky
Old 8/11/08, 08:12 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
Thanks for sharing the sexiness John!

Quick Reply: Picture for the ladies