Old 7/31/08, 11:12 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Picture for the ladies

Attached Thumbnails Picture for the ladies-image3.jpg  
Old 7/31/08, 11:33 PM
Bullitt Member

Last edited by Sendero; 8/5/08 at 08:19 AM. Reason: There's a fine line...
Old 8/3/08, 09:20 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by cheekie
What you can now post BUFF on this family site
Old 8/3/08, 09:54 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Old 8/4/08, 06:42 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Would you please remove that picture please........ thanks.
Old 8/4/08, 08:54 PM
Bullitt Member

hmmm

I think these TWO pictures are mild. I was reading through some of the threads this site has and ran across the Ladies with Mustangs, hmmm. Like one of you said this is a family site. The women in the pictures within the above mentioned thread, yes do have some form of clothing on but not much more that the fisherman in this thread. Although I did not read the complete thread, I did not see any request to remove the half nude photos but rather the encouragement to post more and more.
This should be an equal site was is fair is fair.
Old 8/4/08, 09:01 PM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
why is it general mustang chat though? I would have put it in off topic or start a thread of Men and mustangs just like the one w/ the ladies and mustangs. I agree it needs to be equal though
Old 8/4/08, 09:03 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Somethings rotten in Denmark.

I think we've been setup fellas.
Old 8/4/08, 09:30 PM
I lust for a M24

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I think these TWO pictures are mild. I was reading through some of the threads this site has and ran across the Ladies with Mustangs, hmmm. Like one of you said this is a family site. The women in the pictures within the above mentioned thread, yes do have some form of clothing on but not much more that the fisherman in this thread. Although I did not read the complete thread, I did not see any request to remove the half nude photos but rather the encouragement to post more and more.
This should be an equal site was is fair is fair.
These TWO pictures have nothing to do with Mustangs. In the Ladies w/ Mustangs thread pictures showing bare butts, etc were removed. Heck, some showing the bottom of a boob were removed. Even in 'off topic' I don't see the point to the thread. The 'Ladies w/ Mustangs' thread has pushed the envelope a couple of times and the mods have cleaned it up, but the thread remained since this is a Mustang site and the theme is women and Mustangs. If there was a thread w/ just pics of half nude women, the thread would be removed from this site.
Old 8/5/08, 02:31 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
guys relax who cares, and come on with that line that the Ladies w/ mustangs thread fits the theme. Who really gives S*** that there are mustangs in those pictures. I challenge you to create a thread simply of mustang pictures and see if it gets nearly as many hits and comments. Every other comment on that thread is " huh what car? there is a car in that picture" Just becasue that thread operates through a loop hole in this forums rules. That does nto change the basic premise of said thread. So if someone posted 2 count em 2 pictures of some dudes really does it matter., and is it a reason to get the thread or pictures pulled. At least this thread has the B***s to be what it actually is, which is much the same as the ladies, and that is to post sexual photos of the opposite sex for viewing purposes.really if that guy was wearing a small thong wuold it really make that picture more family friendly. The fact that those pics got pulled on the ladies site while all others remained is a joke. How much diff does that very very fine line make, between a small amount of bottom breast compared to the entire upper breats being exposed. A slight string going up the girls backside and her entire butt be exposed or no string at all. So really stop with the family crap and the car being in the pictures crap. Cause really we are all adults and we all know exactly what is going on
Old 8/5/08, 05:14 AM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
Moving to 'Off Topic' and not sure how long your second photo will last . . .
Old 8/5/08, 09:03 AM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
that 2nd photo is no different than women in skimpy bikinis(although I'd much rather see the women)
is the one you left up the 2nd photo? If not then disregard this post

Last edited by Boltzman; 8/5/08 at 09:05 AM.
Old 8/5/08, 09:29 AM
Team Mustang Source

I am taking second looksat some that I have posted & feel bad in repects to a family site, I have asked as I find them to be removed ! I think what we do need is an area that say a member can access password or something that would allow them to see a lot of these pics we put up ? keep them in like a safe haven area that kids can't get too ?
Old 8/5/08, 09:51 AM
Team Mustang Source

I keep trying to edit I meant to say any of the ones I have posted and felt bad about.
Old 8/5/08, 10:04 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I look at it this way. There are many perhaps inappropriate pictures in the Mustang ladies thread. I did not have a problem with these two pictures in this thread. I understand Beth feels that if we can do it in one thread it would be sexist not to allow it in reverse. I agree with this. What I don't want is the removal of the pictures in the Mustang ladies thread. I am a viewer even if I'm not a poster on that thread. I think that this thread properly belongs in this off-topic chatter section. This is where this thread belongs. However if Beth wants to post pictures of men with Mustangs I'm all for it, though I can't say I would view the thread. I'm for being equal. ANd I'm for the removal of inappropriate pictures on a case by case basis.

I am not for the removal of all pictures or for the locking either thread!!! Come on guys, let's be fair, but let's not be censors. Case by case basis, that's all. And ladies have fun and post all the pics you want in the appropriate places subject to a case by case deletion by the mods as we have always been subjected to in the ladies thread.

The reason I think we were set up is, I think Beth posted these pictures looking to get a response from you guys, I avoided the thread and it would have died and been left at the bottom of the threads until you guys kept reposting on it. As a result now we are playing into the hands of having all of the Mustang ladies pictures removed or locked. Beth is a great member and I like her and her posts, so I am not attacking her and I fully appreciate her, I am just suggesting what I think may have occurred. Please Beth I'm not trying to offend you and I hope you are not mad at me.
Old 8/5/08, 10:07 AM
legacy Tms Member

Received 155 Likes on 118 Posts
Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
I keep trying to edit I meant to say any of the ones I have posted and felt bad about.
the more you talk the more you confuse us
Old 8/5/08, 10:35 AM
Team Mustang Source

I blame a wireless keyboard and myself I'm glad you are confused keeps you thinking then don't it
Old 8/5/08, 10:47 AM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
Originally Posted by Boltzman
that 2nd photo is no different than women in skimpy bikinis(although I'd much rather see the women)
is the one you left up the 2nd photo? If not then disregard this post
The current man/angel photo is fine. The one removed had a completely naked butt. As such if there was a picture of a women with a completely naked butt in the other thread it too would be removed.
Old 8/5/08, 10:51 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Clark Kent
guys relax who cares, and come on with that line that the Ladies w/ mustangs thread fits the theme. Who really gives S*** that there are mustangs in those pictures. I challenge you to create a thread simply of mustang pictures and see if it gets nearly as many hits and comments. Every other comment on that thread is " huh what car? there is a car in that picture" Just becasue that thread operates through a loop hole in this forums rules. That does nto change the basic premise of said thread. So if someone posted 2 count em 2 pictures of some dudes really does it matter., and is it a reason to get the thread or pictures pulled. At least this thread has the B***s to be what it actually is, which is much the same as the ladies, and that is to post sexual photos of the opposite sex for viewing purposes.really if that guy was wearing a small thong wuold it really make that picture more family friendly. The fact that those pics got pulled on the ladies site while all others remained is a joke. How much diff does that very very fine line make, between a small amount of bottom breast compared to the entire upper breats being exposed. A slight string going up the girls backside and her entire butt be exposed or no string at all. So really stop with the family crap and the car being in the pictures crap. Cause really we are all adults and we all know exactly what is going on
Well said.
Old 8/5/08, 11:53 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
First, thanks for posting that old picture that was taken of me a few years back

Second, As Clark Kent (maybe he should be our resident reporter or something) pointed out, we sure don't hear a lot of complaints from the guys about the pics going around of women (using that term loosely) with mustangs. I don't think half of the pics on this site are appropriate to this site but hey, it's not my call. Something I know some of you are glad to hear.

Quick Reply: Picture for the ladies