Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Little PonyMan

Search this Thread

Old 6/7/06, 10:04 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Little PonyMan

Here's my little PonyMan, with his new sweatshirt from Ford....it's a little rainy and chilly today in Pa!
Old 6/7/06, 01:53 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Cute !
Pic # 1 Dad can I have the car keys ?
Pic # 2 Now that dad's stuckthem way up there how will I get them down ?
I ordered mine a TMS shirt and a Shelby die cast for Christmastime.
Old 6/7/06, 06:32 PM
Mach 1 Member

He's always running to my car, whenever we are going "bye-bye"...lol I already told my wife I'm buying him a Mustang pedal car for Christmas....she thinks I'm nuts, but I've got to get him started off the right way, you know? lol

Pic # 2 Now that dad's stuckthem way up there how will I get them down
That look is more like..."Yeah, I can get up there...I just have to wait until Daddy leaves the room...."
Old 6/7/06, 07:10 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Really cute kid/pics! I'll bet he's going to look great in that 2000 Atlantic Blue V6!(he'll need a bigger sweatshirt though)
Old 6/7/06, 07:54 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by PaulF
He's always running to my car, whenever we are going "bye-bye"...lol I already told my wife I'm buying him a Mustang pedal car for Christmas....she thinks I'm nuts, but I've got to get him started off the right way, you know? lol

That look is more like..."Yeah, I can get up there...I just have to wait until Daddy leaves the room...."
The peddle car we have one here or at the dealer and they want something around $ 300.00 canadian for it ? and then next week he'll be too big so you'll have to have more kiddy's
Old 6/8/06, 06:18 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by 65205
Really cute kid/pics! I'll bet he's going to look great in that 2000 Atlantic Blue V6!(he'll need a bigger sweatshirt though)
Thanks!
He LOVES my car! He runs out to the driveway and points to the Mustang and makes me say "Mustang!", then he claps...lol Really funny...the first 100 times we do it...lol

The peddle car we have one here or at the dealer and they want something around $ 300.00 canadian for it ? and then next week he'll be too big so you'll have to have more kiddy's
Yep, that's the one! I figure I'll get it for him, then I'll just hang onto it for the grandkids. No more for us, we've already got 4! lol