Old 12/23/04, 11:32 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLICK ME CLICK ME!
Old 12/24/04, 06:18 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

You are out of control. Of course I had to send that link out to about 15 people.
Old 12/24/04, 07:13 AM
Queen Of Nascar

and I did also! Merry Christmas April!! I know you got what you wanted for Christmas and it was well deserved!!
Old 12/24/04, 09:14 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Hows Vabeach Treating ya John?
I spent 2 happy years there- my kid was born on Langley. Loved every single second of it!!

Todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I go to my aunts guaranteed. Last night we stayed out late singing karaoke so she woke me up- I GOTTA SEE YOUR CAR :scratch: Debating!! Now my other wench aunt who has been saying I HAVE A MUSTANG AND YOU DONT! since 2000 can stick it!

Last night after Karaoke we needed some waffle house nourishment. I went to make a turn around to get to it and hit a little black ice. It locked up, no spin just a little slide. I learned a new curse word. My husband said- Jesus christ its just a little ice!

I honestly am trying to be a better person. Two weeks ago I would have went STRAIGHT to the girl who hates me with the WB mustang and said- I got the one you wanted........NOW I feel like since everything I ever wanted is in place, I have no right to be a vindictive witch anymore- Christmas miracles have taught me to be a better person.
Old 12/24/04, 10:26 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

VaBeach is treating me just right. After Seattle and then Iceland this place is the best. Car Shops, Mustang Shops, dynos available (after x-pipe and gears), lots of nice cars, the beach (spring and summer), lots of historic stuff, and racing in the area.
Old 12/24/04, 08:43 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 669 Likes on 542 Posts
I have left the thing running behind my windows for a while now. It's just too neat. And sounds cool. Yay Christmas!