Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Insurance question

Search this Thread

Old 7/5/05, 01:47 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
An orginazation that I am a member of (Telephone Pioneers of America)sent me some info that says I can get a 15% discount on auto and home insurance through Liberty Mutual. I don't know anyone who uses Liberty Mutual. Do any of the TMS members know anything about this company? I have heard of them but that is about it. I would love to save some money, but I will not sacrifice the level of service I am currently recieving from my insurance company just to save a few bucks. Any of you guys have any experience with Liberty....good or bad?

Thanks
Old 7/5/05, 01:55 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by wifewantedaGT@July 5, 2005, 1:50 PM
An orginazation that I am a member of (Telephone Pioneers of America)sent me some info that says I can get a 15% discount on auto and home insurance through Liberty Mutual. I don't know anyone who uses Liberty Mutual. Do any of the TMS members know anything about this company? I have heard of them but that is about it. I would love to save some money, but I will not sacrifice the level of service I am currently recieving from my insurance company just to save a few bucks. Any of you guys have any experience with Liberty....good or bad?

Thanks

I dont know about Liberty Mutual, but we have some great discounts here at the agency I work for. PM if you are interested, I can do a free quote for you!!! We offer discounts on homes with autos, and vice versa.

We swap people everyday from Farm Bureau and State Farm, as well as Progressive and Geiko. Lemme know... I will be happy to see what we can offer you.
Old 7/5/05, 02:04 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I used Liberty for renters insurance when I lived in an apartment and duplex. Never had any issues...'course....I never had any claims either.