The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic Chatter (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f649/)
-   -   I'm craving...... (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f649/im-craving-398894/)

future9er24 2/18/05 08:11 PM

burp.... that was goood :-D

Lalo 2/18/05 08:14 PM

wow... two slices of cheese! :drool:

Lalo 2/18/05 08:27 PM

Here is my favorite breakfast that I try to make myself at least a couple of times a week. (took this picture to prove to my girlfriend that I do know how to cook lol :P )
3 scrambled Eggs Whites, under Refried Beans, under Chorizo (Spanish Sausage), under Pepper Jack Cheese (sometimes I use both Cheddar and Monterrey, or Queso Fresco/Cacique), under Tomato, Onions, and Avocado. mmmmmm ^_^
http://img211.exs.cx/img211/1664/img000027il.jpg

future9er24 2/18/05 08:48 PM

looks good, minus the beans. nuthin personal, not a abean person :dunno:

proof that guys will eat anything :-D

Lalo 2/18/05 09:12 PM

Originally posted by future9er24@February 18, 2005, 7:51 PM
looks good, minus the beans. nuthin personal, not a abean person :dunno:

proof that guys will eat anything :-D

You dont like beans?!? :eek: lol

one of my fav foods. i actually eat them about 4-5 days out of the week. all kinds of beans though, not just the tasty refried kind.
i guess you can call me a true "beaner" :jester:

ManEHawke 2/18/05 09:25 PM

:lol: :lol:
I didn't like beans when I was small, but after being forced by my mom to eat them all the time, I kinda grew into them.
Just had some PizzaHut, no pictures it's all gone :-D

future9er24 2/19/05 12:21 AM

:lol:

EleanorsMine 2/20/05 10:23 AM

Stix blew. I hated it. I will never go back. Give me a Kobe steakhouse rather than tease me with the crappy chinese side of a japanese place.

Went to the crappy chinese side, and it was NO good. I hate chinese food. We were going to be out all night, and by 11 pm at the bar with no food I was starved. :puke:

Oh- and I had my first bad A&W meal last night, woke up from my marathon slumber long enough to roll up there. B. drove the olds because it was parked in front of my garage door, and easier...PLUS I was too lethargic to drive- we were sitting there and a white 05 with blue stripes rolls up..Made me sick cause I couldn't show off my car cause she was all sad at home in her horse house.

future9er24 2/23/05 12:14 AM

oh boy, unhealthy arin did it again.

i wanted hot cocoa. we all out of powder. so what do i, in all my creative bliss, do? i fill a mug with dreyers chocolate ice cream and melt it.

man that stuff was RICH!!!! i had to water...er....milk it down to make it drinkable! wow! if chocolate was alcohol i'd be OUT :beer: lol

im gonna kick myself in 20 years. o wait no i wont. ill be on the niners :-D

Scothew 2/23/05 12:49 AM

man you were desperate.

EleanorsMine 2/23/05 05:34 AM

I am craving Del Toro mexican!

Had Crapplebees for lunch yesterday, it gets grosser and more microwave tasting every time I go. :notnice:

Lalo 2/23/05 08:02 AM

Originally posted by EleanorsMine@February 23, 2005, 4:37 AM
I am craving Del Toro mexican!

Had Crapplebees for lunch yesterday, it gets grosser and more microwave tasting every time I go. :notnice:

Oh man.... doesnt?
My girlfriend and I have been saying that they microwave their food for over a year. it's just horrible. :shame:
good thing we've only gone once

future9er24 2/23/05 09:43 AM

HEY! i microwave my food :mad:

Lalo 2/23/05 10:15 AM

Originally posted by future9er24@February 23, 2005, 8:46 AM

:puke:

:jester:

If I can, I put my food in the oven to re-heat... for me there is such a difference in the way it taste between the oven and the microwave that I would wait those extra 20 minutes :P
I love food lol

jgsmuzzy 2/23/05 10:23 AM

I have used my microwave about 4 times in the last year. Not that I do not want to use it, never need to.

EleanorsMine 2/23/05 10:25 AM

my microwave is a breadbox/popcorn popper/Cheese dip heater........

I hate microflamed food.

Scothew 2/23/05 10:26 AM

I think I can work the microwave better than anything else in the apartment.. other than my computer :jester:

EleanorsMine 2/23/05 10:34 AM

While we are on the subject:

I am craving a nice long trip out of Alabama...... :bang:

future9er24 2/23/05 01:06 PM

Originally posted by thezeppelin8+February 23, 2005, 11:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thezeppelin8 @ February 23, 2005, 11:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-future9er24@February 23, 2005, 8:46 AM

:puke:

If I can, I put my food in the oven to re-heat... for me there is such a difference in the way it taste between the oven and the microwave that I would wait those extra 20 minutes :P
I love food lol
[/b][/quote]
i usualy cant live through that 20 minutes. and me and the oven are mortal enemies as of two months a go. try to back a cake and it burned me hand.

:uzi:
ill take microwavable TV dinners anyday :nice:

:nana:

1 COBRA 2/23/05 02:42 PM

Originally posted by EleanorsMine@February 23, 2005, 12:37 PM
I am craving a nice long trip out of Alabama...... :bang:

Hey! If Alabamie ever plays the Gators, or FFW in June, you have a place to stay here in Gainesville, but your hubby needs to tag along. I need to have some speaks with him anyway. You could tag along with my wife, you know, women stuff, like the kitchen or the laundry room...