Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

this bashing needs to stop

Search this Thread

Old 7/11/05, 09:26 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

I have seen threads and I have started some that i got bashed on. I just saw the thred "Am I stupid" and everyone gave this 16 year old kid Sh**. I know everyone on that thred was trying to look out for him and all..but the part that he cant drive the mustang makes me mad ive seen "if your going to crash cars dont get a MUSTANG" ok I have to say is ITS ONLY A CAR A MACHINE I love mustangs just as much as you all I really do but its got to stop. I was offered a new 04 Roush vert or a 05 mustang V6 and yes I am only 16 to this day, but I took the 05. I dont get why people hate it when kids get COOL cars this that, its not against the law to have a 16 yr old drive a very nice car. My brother got a 03 Corba when he turned 16 . I think that some are jealous or something. To those who bash you dont know how the person drives or anything at all so you wouldnt know, its got to stop. Thank you... and I can guarantee that I will get bashed and whoever does it well you know who you are.
Old 7/11/05, 09:31 PM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
its not jealousy

its having something at that age that you dont care about...to learn how to drive

i guarantee probably about 3/4 of the people on this board either had an old hand me down from a family member (mine was a 1974 Gran Torino Elite)

or they bought their own car with the money they scraped together working various odd jobs

Congratulations on getting a car that you wanted...just when something happens to it (and it will) dont complain about it
Old 7/11/05, 09:34 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by stang101@July 11, 2005, 9:29 PM
I have seen threads and I have started some that i got bashed on. I just saw the thred "Am I stupid" and everyone gave this 16 year old kid Sh**. I know everyone on that thred was trying to look out for him and all..but the part that he cant drive the mustang makes me mad ive seen "if your going to crash cars dont get a MUSTANG" ok I have to say is ITS ONLY A CAR A MACHINE I love mustangs just as much as you all I really do but its got to stop. I was offered a new 04 Roush vert or a 05 mustang V6 and yes I am only 16 to this day, but I took the 05. I dont get why people hate it when kids get COOL cars this that, its not against the law to have a 16 yr old drive a very nice car. My brother got a 03 Corba when he turned 16 . I think that some are jealous or something. To those who bash you dont know how the person drives or anything at all so you wouldnt know, its got to stop. Thank you... and I can guarantee that I will get bashed and whoever does it well you know who you are.

Restarting a thread that was just closed by the mods?

Why?

No respect... :notnice:
Old 7/11/05, 09:38 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by CHDS PNY@July 11, 2005, 9:34 PM
its not jealousy

its having something at that age that you dont care about...to learn how to drive

i guarantee probably about 3/4 of the people on this board either had an old hand me down from a family member (mine was a 1974 Gran Torino Elite)

or they bought their own car with the money they scraped together working various odd jobs

Congratulations on getting a car that you wanted...just when something happens to it (and it will) dont complain about it
HA what are you going to do come over here and key it. Because you said it will happen....and I have a new 2005 mustang I TAKE CARE OF IT my friends complain to be because i keep it on the speed limit I dont screw around if anything is to happen its going to be by another person. thank you.
Old 7/11/05, 09:40 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Please just stop.. you guys are really not helping yourselves
You're just reinforcing everybody's assumptions about a 16 year old's immaturity
Old 7/11/05, 09:45 PM
Bullitt Member

I am not trying to fight I am totally cool with everyone here, it just makes me VERY mad when someone accuses me of in the future trashing my car.
Old 7/11/05, 09:53 PM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by stang101@July 11, 2005, 9:41 PM
HA what are you going to do come over here and key it. Because you said it will happen....

WTF!?!

when i said something will happen, i meant you will do something like spin out on gravel/snow/ice/rain whatever and not know how to correct it correctly because you have little to no experience

like i said...congrats on the stang...however i recommend you take a drivers ed course....and NOT one of those where the teacher has the brake on their side incase you "screw up" and forget to hit the brakes, i am talking about a real one...where they teach you driving techniques...not just paralell parking

i'm through
Old 7/11/05, 09:53 PM

This is ridiculous :notnice:
Old 7/11/05, 09:54 PM

yo im 17 and have had a GT since october. I take darn good care of it. No problems of any kind beside getting pulled over doing 20 overjavascript:add_smilie("")
smile.gif
Old 7/11/05, 10:03 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by stang101@July 11, 2005, 9:48 PM
I am not trying to fight I am totally cool with everyone here, it just makes me VERY mad when someone accuses me of in the future trashing my car.
Stay focused dude. Go back and re-read the post.
This time objectively and not emotionally.
You were not "accused" of trashing anything.....
Old 7/11/05, 10:03 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by CHDS PNY@July 11, 2005, 9:56 PM
WTF!?!

when i said something will happen, i meant you will do something like spin out on gravel/snow/ice/rain whatever and not know how to correct it correctly because you have little to no experience

like i said...congrats on the stang...however i recommend you take a drivers ed course....and NOT one of those where the teacher has the brake on their side incase you "screw up" and forget to hit the brakes, i am talking about a real one...where they teach you driving techniques...not just paralell parking

i'm through
Im not being mean but why would I take a class? I have had my lisence since last sept. drove my bros old cobra until I got my 05 and the only reason being that I got my 05 is beacause they trust me driving these cars i dont speed or race.
Old 7/11/05, 10:05 PM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by stang101@July 11, 2005, 10:06 PM
Im not being mean but why would I take a class? I have had my lisence since last sept. drove my bros old cobra until I got my 05 and the only reason being that I got my 05 is beacause they trust me driving these cars i dont speed or race.

if you are driving down a highway with no shoulder...and your right side wonders off the road...what do you do?
Old 7/11/05, 10:09 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by CHDS PNY@July 11, 2005, 10:08 PM
if you are driving down a highway with no shoulder...and your right side wonders off the road...what do you do?
slow down carefully{not slam the break gentley hit it} keep the hands on the wheel and get back on
Old 7/11/05, 10:09 PM
GT Member

Oh this should be good.....
Old 7/11/05, 10:11 PM
Team Mustang Source

Is there a point to this thread?

Most people don't get "bashed" for no reason at all.

A guy posted a topic called "Am I stupid?" ... once that was done, there was no bashing - people were just answering the question.

Now please, get over it. I don't care how old you are, I don't care what your driving record is. You have a new 2005 Mustang - stop posting worthless threads and go drive.
Old 7/11/05, 10:11 PM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by stang101@July 11, 2005, 10:12 PM
slow down carefully{not slam the break gentley hit it} keep the hands on the wheel and get back on

*Buzz*

you should be paying attention so you dont wonder off the road in the first place :nono:
Old 7/11/05, 10:13 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by CHDS PNY@July 11, 2005, 10:14 PM
*Buzz*

you should be paying attention so you dont wonder off the road in the first place :nono:
Daydreaming while driving is never a good idea...

Now I wonder what I'd do if i wandered off the road?
Old 7/11/05, 10:13 PM
GT Member

Originally posted by RMac@July 11, 2005, 10:14 PM
Is there a point to this thread?

Most people don't get "bashed" for no reason at all.

A guy posted a topic called "Am I stupid?" ... once that was done, there was no bashing - people were just answering the question.

Now please, get over it. I don't care how old you are, I don't care what your driving record is. You have a new 2005 Mustang - stop posting wothless threads and go drive.
Hallelujah!
Old 7/11/05, 10:14 PM
Bullitt Member

nice responce can you think of anything else to back up the question i got right.
Old 7/11/05, 10:16 PM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by stang101@July 11, 2005, 10:17 PM
nice responce can you think of anything else to back up the question i got right.
i didnt say you got it wrong, i was just being a smartass

Quick Reply: this bashing needs to stop