Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

arin was stupid today

Search this Thread

Old 4/13/05, 09:49 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
ok. we all know that in track the runners/jumpers wear them shoes with metal spikes on the bottom right?
case in point:

Arin wanted to see if he could run faster and jump farther BAREFOOT.

well, it turns out that Arin is faster and can jump a bit farther (15'4" not even trying!) but he most likely wont do it again

Arin's friend lifted his foot and said "dude... what would you do if i stepped on you right now"

Arin said "i'd kick you in the nuts so hard you eyes would fall out" and proceeded to demonstrate a "fake" kick. although unbeknownst to Arin, Arin's friends foot was still sticking out

Arin looked down ans saw a red foot. and it wasnt red from the red rubber on the track rubbing off either. "oh....crap" Arin said.
EDIT:forgot the pic of the foot
Edit2: meh, why not a nother angle?

there you have it. another story to be added to the "chronicles of Arin's Stupidity" right up there with the popular "testing a homemade taser one one's own arm"

anyhoo, it didnt hurt as much as i thought it would initially. i was like "darn this is gonna hurt like a female dog in a sec" but i guess it didnt. maybe i have iron feet. come to think of it, i told my freind i had iron feet a few days before... doh!

so i walked (without help mind you, i hate being the cripple. if you've had to be dependant on others to move before, you know how much i value walking on my own) to the trainer and she gave me the look. time to get the disinfectant and bandages out....again

here is my foot after i got home, removed the bandages and took a shower and cleaned it up. it was worse lookin earler, but Jr doctor Arin fixed it....i hope. well, him and the trainer lol.

remember kids, common sense is optional. i guess i could sue the school for not telling me not to do it, but heck, it was my freakin fault lol.
Old 4/13/05, 09:53 PM
My C/T is cooler than Arin is.

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
lol... it's not as bad as the time I roller bladed through our new house, lets make a long story short, with the blades I was 6'2, our doorways are only 6'.. it hurt.. bad...
Old 4/13/05, 10:04 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
at this whole thread. Sorry to laugh guys, but you gotta admit it was funny.

I'll think of something stupid I did and let ya know.
Old 4/13/05, 10:09 PM
I'm people, and I like.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Funny stuff!
I dont know why, but people getting injured makes me laugh the most
Old 4/13/05, 10:12 PM
Post *****

lol, i was laughing when it happened. i dont get why no one else was though :scratch:

Jason, hehe, i learned to duck at a very young age. but that same thing heppened to me when i was getting a piggy back ride a the ripe old age of 4.

i've also been hit in the head with a golf club (and not one of those stupid putters either. one of those heavy **** ones!)

hmm arin once licked a 9V battery....

man i could go on all day
Old 4/13/05, 10:21 PM
I'm people, and I like.

Yesterday I did something pretty stupid.

I was walking to my health class which is all the way across campus from my ethno class, So I was walking down the steps two at a time. Out of nowhere I felt my left foot slip as if on oil, my ankle rolled over unto itself, my right leg buckled like a ****, and down i went. Instantly taking my hands out of my jacket pockets i put them in front of me saving my teeth from being chipped. My shin hit one of the edges on the steps. A couple of pencils, and my pink highliter went flying out of my open bagpack pocket. Two people asked if I was alright, and for some strange reason I said "sorry" lol. Moved my ankle and my leg to make sure they werent broken, Picked my **** up, and my fallen utensils, and I was on my way back to class taking 2 steps at a time.
live and learn :P
I actually didnt get any scrapes or bruises
Old 4/13/05, 10:34 PM
Post *****

ever notice how injuries hurt less when you're preoccupied with other thoughts? this entire week i've bben daydreaming about having my own mustang and viola! my toes no hurt!

no need for painkillers or any of that junk

|M|U|S|T|A|N|G| my anti drug
Old 4/14/05, 05:02 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Ok,the other day...
I was calling my AP contact at my job. I had to find out if a check had cleared, and I was also out of coke. I keep Eddie downstairs with a dog gate. Just as the phone is ringing, I decide to go up to the kitchen to get a coke, and my leg catches on the gate and I go crashing into the stairs **** over teakettle.

Just as she picks up the phone, I was reciting the seven dirty words. I saw little birdies too.
Old 4/14/05, 01:03 PM
Team Mustang Source

Yeah I've been there too. I'm funniest when I'm drunk.. When my wife and I first started dating we had come home from a long night of drinking and were laying on her bed.... that's all the info from that part of the story I'm gonna disclose.

Anywho... I announced quite loudly that I was going to take a number 1 and preceded to stand up on the bed. I then walked forward right off the edge of the bed and landed on my shoulder while ankle hit the tv stand.

My wife was obviously laughing her **** off at the time and I then crawled on my hands and knees to the bathroom. I have never gotten that drunk again. I hardly remembered anything the next morning. I just noticed I had a big bruise on my foot!
Old 4/14/05, 01:43 PM
FR500 Member

hehehe that's a good 1 arin
Old 4/14/05, 04:09 PM
Post *****

looks like i wont be breaking any records in todays track meet, let alone participating in it. its a female dog to walk (cuz it rubs against my socks and my shoes on the inside) which in turns makes it a real pain in the **** to run, so i wont. its ok, cuz ive never missed a meet before. oh well. cant wait till next thursday
Old 4/15/05, 08:07 PM

Originally posted by future9er24@April 14, 2005, 12:15 AM
lol, i was laughing when it happened. i dont get why no one else was though :scratch:

Jason, hehe, i learned to duck at a very young age. but that same thing heppened to me when i was getting a piggy back ride a the ripe old age of 4.

i've also been hit in the head with a golf club (and not one of those stupid putters either. one of those heavy **** ones!)

hmm arin once licked a 9V battery....

man i could go on all day

Me too!! lol... Mustang loving teens must be prone to accidents...I mean... stupidity...
Old 4/15/05, 08:22 PM
Post *****

or both lol.

now, how many times have yourun into glass doors?
Old 4/15/05, 08:28 PM

lots... one time... I had to get a drug test... on the way out I ran into the glass division between the waiting room and lab area.. lOl
Old 4/15/05, 08:38 PM
Post *****

did u pass? :P
Old 4/15/05, 08:47 PM

Yep!! I bet that made them question their tests accuracy though...lol
Old 4/15/05, 09:30 PM
Post *****

lol. crazy scientists, what do they know :P
Old 4/15/05, 10:32 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Talk about stupid things, i did something kinda dumb yesterday in the morning.
The newspaper was in the driveway, and I was too lazy to walk it to the door, so I threw it. It ended up landing on our rosebush. Since I was in a hurry to get to school (it was 7:50, school starts at 8:00) I stuck my arm in and yanked the newspaper out. I only got a few scrapes in my hand and a papercut-like cut one my thumb. It wasnt bad enough to use a bandaid tho', but yeah it was pretty dumb.
Old 4/16/05, 09:27 AM

Old 4/16/05, 09:47 AM
Bow Chica Bow Wow
TMS Staff

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
You guys crack me up!
Welp my cat was sitting up on my loft..then decided to do laps around the apartment..down the stars and up the stairs and jumping up onto the loft half wall then back down stairs. I was down stair looking up at the loft halfwall annd heard her go up the steps and then hit the wall she landed up top then proceded to loose her grip and fall off the wall. About a 15 ft drop so like a dope i reached out to catch her....welp if you ever seen a cat fall from this hight they do a strange contortion that rights them so they ae heading feet first.

Imagine throwing up a stack of 30 or so razor blades then stancding there while they come back down with a major help from our friend gravity and proceed to stick in you. Well that would have been much more preffered to what i experienced. As the cat landed on me CLAWS extended..she peoceeded to try to grip and hold onto me not unlike a squirred leaping onto a branch. Welp suffice it to say gravity and momentum played a hand on this one and butted in on this happy reunion of cat and person and welp I came out of it looking like i fell into a meat grinder. I was slice central. Not more than an hour later while i was sitting on the couch in agony the cat PORPOSLY leaps off the half wall and lands without any issues at all.

*sigh* no good deed goes unpunished

[attachmentid=17961]

Quick Reply: arin was stupid today