Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Another Rant......

Search this Thread

Old 5/17/05, 05:39 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/inde...5171.xml&coll=2

This is why when I write my tax check every year I get ticked off.......
Read :
Kevin Webb, 40, has worked off and on with jobs in construction and in mobile home factories. "I'm laid off right now," he said. "Jobs around here are just not dependable." At first, the Webbs were reluctant to accept outside help, and they didn't ask for it.

Kevin Webb said Habitat for Humanity offered to build the family a new home, but they declined. It would have meant moving and taking on a 20-year mortgage. "We want to be self-sufficient," he said.

Instead we get to pay for them cause they don't want a job? Jeeeeeeeebus.

This is the kind of thing that lights me up!

For instance: Once upon a time I was going to make my home in the country, and build my own paradise down there. I bought a cheap temporary house and was going to build my mansion while living in it. Living down there blew, and I fled back to Suburbia. I still had the house.
My lazy serial marrier aunt had hubby #4 leave her recently......She is using the Disability catch all to stay out of the workforce(read, she's a lazy *** nothing is wrong with her) I stripped the house before I left, cause I had bought brand new appliances for the house I was going to build....... My father paid two grand to move this house to her land, and I am making the payments.(IE what do a tornado and alabama divorce have in common? Either way, someone is losin a trailer)
Instead of
being thankful.........this witch complains about everything, asking for handouts on every turn--------- I don't wanna clean, you need to hire a maid, I don't have a dishwasher......
Blastit, I was going to use that place for a summer lake house, and instead took pity on her for being homeless. I am about one complaint from doing it anyway.
Make me wanna crawl into a hole.
What the frig ever happened to getting off your butt and working for a living? It worked for my hubby and me....We worked our way up, and are happy for everything we have.......Why can't everyone else be the same instead of sitting around waiting for handouts? :bang:
Old 5/17/05, 05:45 AM
Cobra Member

because some people just like to stink off society. They are worthless P.O.S. It's always been that way and always will. The hard working folks wind up paying [welfare, etc] for the ones who have absolutely no ambition or self worth.
Old 5/17/05, 06:51 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by EleanorsMine@May 17, 2005, 7:42 AM
What the frig ever happened to getting off your butt and working for a living?
That would mean personal responsibility for your life. You would actually have to do something.
Once lazy SOB's realized you can say poor me, stick your hand out , and have the government take care of you, why bother trying?
I could go on, but I need to get to work.
Old 5/17/05, 01:40 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

I don't want a habitat house......I would have to get a job to pay for it- Holy crap..Welfare is easier. The only person I feel bad for is their kids.

I am homeless and you are making my(your) house payments, I wanna complain anyway.... But I got a big fat disability check and some fat hidden alimony money.

Good Lord
Old 5/19/05, 12:08 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The Gov't makes it way too easy to sit on your rear and let the rest of us take care of you. That's why! There are no real checks and balances. All you have to do is fill out the paper work with your "Woe is me" story and they give you a check and food stamps. Ran enough narcotic search warrants to see how much corruption there is when people are buying their dope with food stamps. I even had one lady(<- term used loosely) tell me she didn't need a job because the "MAN" gives her a check. Must be nice.
Old 5/19/05, 12:28 AM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Old 5/19/05, 05:53 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

I lived in the country for a time.....Used to **** me royal to pass the welfare office on check day and see LOTS nicer cars than mine at the time(alero) being bought by Uncle Sam. Then to go to the store and see em loading up on Tbones on the Governments dime.
Old 5/19/05, 05:55 AM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by EleanorsMine@May 19, 2005, 5:56 AM
I lived in the country for a time.....Used to **** me royal to pass the welfare office on check day and see LOTS nicer cars than mine at the time(alero) being bought by Uncle Sam. Then to go to the store and see em loading up on Tbones on the Governments dime.

Don't forget the cases of beer and cartons of cigarettes too