lucky man
Old 6/4/08, 05:45 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
even more important, he also took delivery of a d16rr desmosedicci
Old 6/4/08, 06:10 AM
GT Member

Who cares!!......Rich heavy man gets a big heavy car. When Dodge or any other car maker gives a new car to an Iraqi war veteran who has had an arm or leg blown off in combat or gives one to the widow of a police officer killed or paralized in the line of duty then I will care.
Old 6/4/08, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Railrider
Who cares!!......Rich heavy man gets a big heavy car. When Dodge or any other car maker gives a new car to an Iraqi war veteran who has had an arm or leg blown off in combat or gives one to the widow of a police officer killed or paralized in the line of duty then I will care.
i'll raise my glass to that....and how about giving one to the guys who served and the cops who put their lives on the line but are still alive...it would make a helluva better thank you than just an ad in the paper every now and then
Old 6/4/08, 12:25 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 788 Likes on 574 Posts
and how about one for me
Old 6/4/08, 12:42 PM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have yet to find an article that states that Leno didn't pay for the car and that it was just given to him. The article mentioned here is merely about him picking it up and the guy giving him the keys. Nothing about him not paying for the car. I think some people need to lighten up around here a bit.
Old 6/4/08, 12:54 PM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
ditto. They may make a big deal about him because he's a high profile customer, but he is still that, a customer. Ford did the same thing when he took delivery of his 2005 Torch Red Mustang GT, and his GT. But I've never read anwhere that Leno was given these cars, and didn't pay for them.

Chill.
Old 6/4/08, 04:12 PM
GT Member

As I stated before......WHO CARES!! And yes I'm sure he probably paid cash for it, Cost him as much as his last night in some high-brow hotel penthouse suite or the last "lady of the night" he used and then disposed of...Not trying to start a fight "Mr. Adrenalin" But I just REALLY do not care what Celebs do or say. Please take note..No By-passing the filters on this thread!! Maybe one day I will learn to live with this censorship thing after all, Or I could just move to the former Soviet Union....We'll see, Have a nice day.|..
Old 6/4/08, 04:25 PM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
As I stated before......WHO CARES!! And yes I'm sure he probably paid cash for it, Cost him as much as his last night in some high-brow hotel penthouse suite or the last "lady of the night" he used and then disposed of...Not trying to start a fight "Mr. Adrenalin" But I just REALLY do not care what Celebs do or say. Please take note..No By-passing the filters on this thread!! Maybe one day I will learn to live with this censorship thing after all, Or I could just move to the former Soviet Union....We'll see, Have a nice day.|..
If you do not care (which is fine) then why take the time to post? And the language filters are in place for a reason. If you do not like the policies at TMS then please PM Scothew or SVOPaul with your displeasure.
Old 6/4/08, 10:07 PM
Team Mustang Source

Hey Railrider, please tell me, with proof, when Leno had an affair before he was married, or was in the tabloids, seen with some other woman, leaving a hotel, who wasn't his wife! I'll explain before you look like a total idiot with your waste of a post. Leno has been married to the same woman for the past 28 years, so don't go on here and start rumors about him with some "lady of the night"? He's a car nut, who DOES purchase his cars!! If anyone of us was in his shoes, we would be doing the exact same thing!! He uses his stand-up money for the cars. His Tonight Show money is put away (as what was told in an interview)!
Old 6/4/08, 10:11 PM
Cobra Member

Good grief. Did Leno kick your dog or something?

Old 6/4/08, 10:20 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Old 6/4/08, 10:45 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Shame for hating on Leno

He is one of the good guys in Hollywood.
Old 6/5/08, 02:28 AM
Closet American

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Wolfsburg
Good grief. Did Leno kick your dog or something?
Probably a ringer for Letterman, since Dave's ratings are lagging behind Jay's.

And I like Dave.
Old 6/5/08, 05:18 AM
Cobra R Member

dave is also a huge car nut, although to a different respect. I honestly dont really care much for the article, not because of leno but because i think the challenger is a big piece of mopar poo. why don't y'all just take it easy. the car looks pretty BA in black although i could never bring myself to buy one.
Old 6/5/08, 05:49 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Sounds like someone is just an all around unhappy camper. At least finally someone called me Mr.

What I would give to be in Leno's shoes for a day. All that money, all those cars and houses. Sweet!
Old 6/5/08, 02:54 PM
Closet American

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Cheese302
...i think the challenger is a big piece of mopar poo.
Really...? Wow.

I'll agree it's big, but hardly poo.

Originally Posted by Cheese302
the car looks pretty BA in black although i could never bring myself to buy one.
I could easily bring myself to buy one, if not for the fact that I can't afford it and gas prices are on the rise.

Quick Reply: Leno Takes Delivery of Challenger