General Vehicle Discussion/News Non-Mustang Vehicle Chat, Other Makes

I need Help!!

Search this Thread

Old 12/2/07 | 04:13 PM

I need Help!!

I have a question to anyone who works for a Ford Dealership or anyone with past ford leasing knowledge.

I am interested in leasing a new Ford Focus for my wife. My grandfather receives the Ford Z Plan and I was wondering if you can use this for a lease. Also when your lease is over are you able to buy your lease out and own it?

If any one can help me that would be great!

Also approx how much can you save with the Z Plan.

Thanks

Jeff Smith
Old 12/2/07 | 04:56 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by jsmith86
I have a question to anyone who works for a Ford Dealership or anyone with past ford leasing knowledge.

I am interested in leasing a new Ford Focus for my wife. My grandfather receives the Ford Z Plan and I was wondering if you can use this for a lease. Also when your lease is over are you able to buy your lease out and own it?

If any one can help me that would be great!

Also approx how much can you save with the Z Plan.

Thanks

Jeff Smith

Hey Jeff, how's it going? I'll be happy to answer your questions. 1st one, about using Z-Plan on a lease, that would be a resounding yes! You would get your Z-Plan on any type of lease you want. And yes, you can purchase the car at the end of the lease.

On a Focus, in regards to saving with the Z-Plan, depends on model. For example, on a 2008 Focus SES, with an MSRP $19,365, the invoice amount is $18,181.28. The A/Z-Plan price on this particular Focus, would save you an additional $700 approximately (price of $17,486.53 Z-Plan). Hope this helps you out some. Good luck on your search for a new vehicle.