General Vehicle Discussion/News Non-Mustang Vehicle Chat, Other Makes

how about an xplan for you

Search this Thread

Old 11/4/04, 04:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First off. This is no way affiliated with Ford motor company.

Now, Ford is pushing its friends and neighbors X-plan. As i'm sure most of you know, Xplan is a discounted price for NEW ford,lincoln, mercury vehicles. The price is before rebates (so you'll still get those on top of the xplan). Generally it will save you a few thousand off of MSRP. You'll have to check with your dealer to get the exact pricing. Dealers are independant operators so they are not forced to accept xplans, but almost all do.

each employee get 4 xplans to give out. Since i live in the detroit area, everyone i know gets Aplan (which is for imediate family only). In my 9 years at ford i've only used 3 xplans total. So i figure i'll offer them to people to try to get them into the Ford family. I'm trying to target people who haven't owned a ford especially, but people who currently don't own a ford are welcome too.

there isn't any hitch, catch, ifs, ands or buts. I'm just trying to help people see what a great car ford makes, and save them some $$$.

Just so no one is shocked or taken back. in order to get a xplan pin number i will need some basic info (name, zip, email address,and last 4 of buyer ssn). That info is used to generate and individual pin number that you will give to your dealer. If you talk to your dealer he will verify this.

So here's the deal. I have 4 xplans myself, with friends and relative who work at Ford i should be able to get 20 more easily. I'm going to try to get as many co-workers as i can to donate theirs. But as always it is a first come first serve basis.
If you are interest email me at :

xplanman@comcast.net

if you have any questions post them on here and i'll try to answer as best i can. Hopefully that'll eliminate me getting 100 of the same question emailed to me.

With some luck i can get a ton of coworkers to help out and we can welcome a more and more of you to the ford family. Thanks
Old 11/4/04, 06:38 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
This is a double post. It is also over here.
Old 11/4/04, 11:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah i posted in 2005 mustangs and in general. 05 mustangs gets more reads, but most of those guys are current ford owner. I'd really like this to reach people who don' t have fords.