General Vehicle Discussion/News Non-Mustang Vehicle Chat, Other Makes

Falcon GT videos

Search this Thread

Old 3/18/04, 10:13 PM
Bow Chica Bow Wow
TMS Staff

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
It's a low budget movie with all falcons in it..but there is some neat footage you can see using the falcons, on the site.

GT Falcons
Old 3/26/04, 07:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys & gals

here is the link.

http://www.gtmovie.com

This is not a Hollywood multi-million dollar blockbuster film. This Melbourne based film has some of the latest Aussie muscle cars to hit the road in Australia. Everyone involved in this movie are enthusiasts ranging from FPV, HSV and other Car clubs, forum members and students of Media courses all donating their time, cars and hard work. Australia badly lacks any sort of modern decent car films with Australian cars filmed in the Australian landscape. This is a movie made by enthusiasts . . . for enthusiasts.

Our goal is to make some of these car films, get them out there and encourage car enthusiasts to get involved in their passion for great cars, motor sport and car cruises, car clubs, forums, etc etc. This is a movie where 'The cars are the stars'. The plot is simple, there is no budget, acting has been kept to a minimum and the focus of the film is 'cars'.

We hope this thread is not seen as a form of commercial advertising. The fact is we are not professional advertising execs and this is where we need your help. We are seriously asking for a hand from fellow enthusiasts to get this thing off the ground by spreading the word so we can keep rolling out more car movies, which get bigger and better than the previous ones.

For registered users of gtmovie.com, there will be an email going out early April with more details and release dates.

Keep a look out for our cars, Red, Blue & Orange GT/P at car cruises, car shows, expos, Easternats etc, they are usually cruising in a line and difficult to miss.

See you on the road.

Regards
cam
Old 3/26/04, 08:59 PM
Bow Chica Bow Wow
TMS Staff

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
Woah and official response...cool

Cam we love the falcons over here and want them here bad!
Old 4/26/05, 06:52 PM

The car is showing in a film called 'The Chase is On' on Friday 29th of April in New York at the International Film Festival. Its a free screening.

12:05 PM The Chase is On
Director: Cameron Male
Genre: Action (Australia) 30 min
New York Premiere. Stealing the cash was easy…getting away was the hard part." "Hot wired" from the 70's & 80's genre of Aussie muscle car movies, two GT fanatics are fuelled by revenge after being double crossed by the Mafia. Their mission-steal the money back, plus interest. Oscar-winner and NYIIFVF Award-winner, Aran D’Souza, is the Senior Editor of this Australian film.

Festival web site: http://www.nyfilmvideo.com/cgi/schedule.cgi
film web site: http://www.gtmovie.com

----
Regards
Cam
Old 4/27/05, 04:46 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Cam we love the falcons over here and want them here bad!
if they brought the falcon GTs over, and i had a choice between one of them and a 2005 mustang GT, i'd have to close my eyes and pick. its THAT good. my all time favorite Ford, heck worldwide SEdan EVER!!!!!!

my god, the faclon is freakin awesome!. i wish my dad would sell the bimmer and imort one yeah right lol.
Old 6/9/05, 11:43 PM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by future9er24@April 27, 2005, 4:49 PM
if they brought the falcon GTs over, and i had a choice between one of them and a 2005 mustang GT, i'd have to close my eyes and pick. its THAT good. my all time favorite Ford, heck worldwide SEdan EVER!!!!!!

Arin, it's good, but better than a Mustang good? Not to me.
Old 6/10/05, 08:19 AM
Team Mustang Source

Wow! I can't believe it The "Man" himself is actually gracing our site.

Cam, I have to ask. What is the experience like driving the Falcon GTP's?

I think they are officially one of the two best looking Ford's produced. They have got to bring them here!
Old 6/15/05, 06:34 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by scottie1113@June 9, 2005, 11:46 PM
Arin, it's good, but better than a Mustang good? Not to me.
maybe not to you, but i swear.... its sooo good. like sex, but it doesn't complain how hard you drive, or how long (looks out for mods :hiding: )

my god, you have NO idea how bad i want one. ESPECIALLY the Utes ranchero II i say!
Old 6/17/05, 11:05 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Wow! Looks like a very cool movie. Cam nice work on it just from what I can tell. Reminds me of the BMW short films called "the hire" with clive owen. Except the falcons are defeintely a cool car that you dont see here very often.