Northeast Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

Great service from SJF performance

Search this Thread

Old 5/14/14, 11:20 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great service from SJF performance

Hey, wanted to spread the word to the local NJ/NY S197 Mustang owners looking for a shop w/ a mechanic that knows his stuff, to check out SJF performance. http://www.sjfperformance.com/

Steve, the owner is a great guy and very good at what he does. I came in for an alignment and to replace a leaky shock, this is a place that has you sit in the car for the proper alignment. He also has YOU do the diagnostic test drives (you do the burnouts if you wish which I thought was a mark of a true car guy technician.

Alignment wise He's one of the major competitors in the local NJ/NY SCCA scene so he can set up the cars more aggressively and thoughtfully than those that just 'wait for the green'. Lots of the local S2000 autox guys swear by his work. My car now drives better than it has since I got the car and now the suspension mods (Koni Yellows + Eibach Pro kit springs) have a better effect.

Lots of experience with Mustangs so if you're looking for a good shop that does the job quickly and fairly check him out - he's out in Oak Ridge, NJ.

Last edited by JPMotorSport; 5/14/14 at 11:25 PM.