Northeast Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

Baltimore Street Mods

Search this Thread

Old 2/10/06, 06:24 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We'll I've had the stripes on the vehicle over a week now and I'm still amazed with how the car turned out with the kit. Props to Baltimore Street Mods!

The only thing I dont get is their customer service is not satisfactory. I'm not here to crush BaltimoreStreetMods they make great products, but getting a hold of someone is not the best in the world. I had a few TMS members suggest me to tell BaltimoreStreetMods of a little defect with my kit that i had of a few pieces not long enough in length and had to create a back-up with some extra pieces i really didnt need to use. Mainly I was trying to give Baltimore Street Mods some feedback and give them a suggestion that on certain pieces to make them a little bit longer so that people wouldnt end up with the lil problem that I had. That was about 3 emails ago since last Friday, when I had the stripe kit installed. Still no response back.

I also tried to contact them via phone with the number a TMS members posted on a post i made a while back when trying to order the kit. No luck, voicemail, voicemail. I just ordered the CDC Chin Spoiler and it'll be here monday and I'm wanting to get some extra stripe pieces for the chin. The initial plan was to use the left over stripes (there were going to be 2 pieces left over) that were not going to be used from the kit and use them for the chin. Unfortionately, since pieces came up short, the kit had to be modified to complete the front bumper. So the whole kit was used. So I'm looking to get the chin painted sometime Tuesday or Wednesday, if I can, and have it put on the car that day. I don't know if this guy is on vacation or what, if he is I totally understand and I can wait till next week.

Moral of the story, I'm really trying to do is give BaltimoreStreetMods feedback on their product with the error i ran into and see if I can order a few small extra pieces of stripe. If I have to, I'll go to a vinyl dealer but I was hoping to go with Baltimore Street Mods so I can match the stripes in color and contrast. I didn't want to end up going to a vinyl dealer around here and find out they dont have the color that matches. But I'll leave that as a last resort.
Old 2/10/06, 10:34 AM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Please keep us up to date with this.
Old 2/10/06, 02:01 PM
V6 Member

I'd definitely like to know as I'm trying to keep a stripe FAQ going (my Idiot's Guide)...

Joe
Old 2/10/06, 07:29 PM
Cobra R Member

I had nothing but good things to say about BSM. I emailed them continously.... I mean that. Everytime they were helpful and nice about my many stupid questions.

I asked them for extra stripping for my ducktail and not problem.
Old 2/10/06, 08:20 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(traffic142 @ February 10, 2006, 9:32 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I had nothing but good things to say about BSM. I emailed them continously.... I mean that. Everytime they were helpful and nice about my many stupid questions.

I asked them for extra stripping for my ducktail and not problem.
[/b][/quote]

I have had the same experience, nothing but cudoos to BSM [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] . They go out of their way to help their customers. There was one time that it took them a few days to get back to me, but it turned out that they where at a show and did not have access to their e-mail.

Again, I must say that they are a great company to deal with, nothing but the best. I am sure that they have a good reason for not getting back to you in a timely fashion
Old 2/13/06, 09:30 AM
Team Mustang Source

Well after several attempts to contact BSM, no luck, they do not want to return any of my calls or emails. I am very dissapointed.

As for the extra stripes, I went back to a stripe dealer I delt with a few times and they are 100% customer service satisfactory. the name of the co. is called E-Decals.com/Superior Decals and they are from Jackson, NJ and they have a website; www.edecals.com and I gave them a call and told them what I needed, in what color, bang!! $20 total. Told me they would go out today and since I live in NJ, the extra stripes will be here tomorrow! I've already called ahead and got an appoitment to get the scoops and the chin spoiler painted. So all is good to go now! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/14/06, 08:08 AM
GT Member

Sorry you have such a hard time with BSM. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img] I remember there used to be a time that you could talk to Rob on line and ask him questions. But I guess his business is getting too big for that anymore. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
Old 2/14/06, 09:42 AM
Team Mustang Source

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dmon2000 @ February 14, 2006, 10:11 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Sorry you have such a hard time with BSM. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img] I remember there used to be a time that you could talk to Rob on line and ask him questions. But I guess his business is getting too big for that anymore. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

It's not a problem, its just now anytime i need a replacement stripe(s), I'll have to go to E-Decals.com, because they seem to want my business, unlike BSM.