Surfside Mustangs

Old 2/1/06, 12:54 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whatever happen to this?
Old 2/14/06, 10:24 AM
She's Back and Strapped!

Its still around, however the only thing thats been happening is the Monday Nite Football nites. I cant ever get down to SD on a weeknight so it was all rrobello.

Since November, my daughter has been pretty ill. She was hospitilized in Oct for surgery, recovered late Nov. I was sick from Christmas on, hospitilized the week before NewYears. Mid Jan, my daughter fell ill again, and was hospitilized. She was home a week later, but, with a PICC (Periperally inserted Central Catheter) IV. She had that for three weeks, and it was pulled last Thursday. In fact, today is her first day back to school in about a month.

We are moving, (staying in HB found a house to rent) and of course I am sick again. During all this, I have been logging on, but not posting. I am slating March as the rebirth of SSM. I do have a couple things in the works for the club, but instead of announcing and they not coming to fruition, I am going to get stuff confirmed first.

If anyone has ANY local HB spot they would like to meet at, I am game. I wont be able to be more than 20 minutes from my daughter for month or so, just because she is still not totally out of the woods.
Old 2/28/06, 05:23 PM
TMS West Coast Correspondent

well I am all done moving finally have my internet back up and running so I have my nights free to try to get some work done on that site once and for all, I have a couple ideas for get togethers that I want to put together soon, so stay posted Rabbitt Ill PM you soon.
Old 3/6/06, 02:04 AM
Mach 1 Member

Found this picture on the MHT wheel website, thought both of you (JessicaRabbitt & rrobello) might like this ....