West Coast Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

SurfSide Mustangs

Search this Thread

Old 4/9/05, 06:09 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its that time again!!!

April 16th, (its a Saturday) 4pm, Diablos Rocking Cantina in Lake Forest. Its a little further south than I would normally like, and a bit later, BUT this place is a long time hang out. One of the bartenders got herself a MG 05, and will be joining us.

so far we have 10 spots all up front marked off for this shindig. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM or email myself or rrobello if you are planning on attending. I need a head count people!! I can have up to 20 cars up front.

Those who want to meet in North OC and cruise down together, let me know. I live RIGHT on PCH, so we can gather at my place and then cruise.

Address: 23600 Rockfielf Blvd, Lake Forest, CA.
If youre coming south, take the 405 or 5 fwy. (they intersect just before the exit) Take the Lake Forest exit. Make a Left onto Lake Forest. Take that to Rockfield (its the first light after exiting the freeway). Make a left onto Rockfield. Turn into the first parking lot on the left. Diablos is on the back side of the strip mall. Just drive straight back after turning in, and you will see the club at the back.

If youre coming north, take the 5 fwy, exit Lake Forest. Make a right onto Lake Forest, left on Rockfield, left into the first parking lot, all the way to the back

If any of you are familiar with Captin Creams Gentlemans club, it is in the very same parking lot. Driving in, Creams is on your left, Diablos on the right. It a new club in a old clubs spot. It was originally called The Drink, then Pearl, now Diablos. They have a pretty busy happy hour, so make sure to get there ON TIME.

They will have spots marked off for us. Just tell them you are with Surfside Mustangs, and they will let you know the deal. As always, fellow Mustang owners are welcome. If you plan on hanging out an partying at the club, they wont mind, but I would suggest you bring a friend as a designated driver.
Old 4/10/05, 03:35 PM
Mach 1 Member

I'll be there. I used to work around there so i know the area pretty well. That's a good place for a meet.
Old 4/11/05, 03:25 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Count me in...I finally have a car to join in with!

One of the few Sonic Blue GT's in OC
Old 4/11/05, 11:28 AM
TMS West Coast Correspondent

JRabbitt, I wont be able to make this one, and I am bumming because I will have a new look for my car by then too, I guess you will all have to wait until Sunday to see it if you come out to the Knotts Berry Farm Show. Call me Rabbitt.
Old 4/11/05, 03:17 PM
Bullitt Member

My wife and I will be coming up from SD. Anyone down here want to meet for the trip up?

See you Saturday.

:drive:
Old 4/11/05, 08:33 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

OMG Rick! What you talking 'bout Willis?? You cant come by for even a little bit??

This will the first one you have missed, and not to mention you are a founding member...

Everyone say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Stoic!
Old 4/11/05, 09:24 PM
Bullitt Member

Ok, I'm trying not to wet myself with anticipation, BUT; saw the car in getting painted Friday, bodykit arrived Friday pm at the shop, exhaust should arrive tomorrow (bolt-on job), so HOPEFULLY, I'll be back on the road again for this weekend! If so, I'd like to cruise down and meet you all Saturday.

WOOHOO!
Old 4/12/05, 11:11 AM
Mach 1 Member

We'd love to have ya

And thanks rabbit, what the heck happend to lunch?
Old 4/12/05, 12:33 PM
TMS West Coast Correspondent

Yep not coming have to work and cant get out of it, I wish I could but I have to be at work at 3:30, even worse news my SS front fascia is now canceled, I am going to have to hold off, and to think I was two days away from getting it having it painted and installed, crap, oh well I am gunning to get her done by our show in May, good news, JBA has my headers in and will be doing an install during another tech article.