West Coast Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

LOOK!>>HALLOWEEN STOCKTON,CA GTG OCT. 30th

Search this Thread

Old 10/3/05 | 07:46 PM
Mach 1 Member

Putting together a meet and greet with a possible cruise ( route TBA ) in either
Stockton for Mid & Nor Cal. Have sparked the interest of The Central Valley Mustang Club to have some of their members show with their diversified models. Talking with Sacto, Modesto, and Stockton Clubs too. Planning to make reservations at a local Spahgetti Factory for dinner (Dutch). With this event landing on the day before Halloween, it would be only fitting to incourage your Halloween flavor to the event, what ever that may be.
This should be fun for all. Need to know asap who and how many may be interested in order to plan for parking - cruise - and dinner reservations.

Those of you in the Fresno,CA area plan to meet up at the Burger King at Hwy 99 & Herndon just north of town at 9am. You can grab something for breakfast & fill up the car too if needed. We will be heading out at 9:30am.
Those of you planning on joining us out of the Bay Area, meet up in Lathrop on I5 at the Louise Ave Exit just north of hwy 120 junction on the east side of the FWY at 12noon.
We'll locate a good parking spot this coming weekend, the 8th. I will be going by that exit to check it out.
Those of you joining us from the Sacramento, Stockton, and Northern CA, We plan to have a meeting location anounced by the end of this week. We should all be showing up in the Stockton Location at approximately 1pm.
Halloween costumes are encouraged.
This gathering is to incourage the surrounding mustang clubs in the area to meet each other and incourage participation in each of the different clubs events.
A lot the members of these clubs are unaware of any of the other clubs existance. If you can, come and join us, there is bound to be a wide variety of years and models to check out.

Possible clubs involved in particpating so far:
Black Mustang Club.com-NorCal, Central Valley Mustang Club,
Diablo Mustang Assoc.-Bay Area, North Bay Mustang Club, Bay Area Mustang Assoc., Sacramento Mustang Club, the Mustang Source and more to follow.

Keep an eye out for more info as this developes. Mark your calendars and tell your other members to join us to make this a great GTG.

I need to start getting numbers of people that have made the decision to join us and the year and model of your car, and where you plan to join up with us.

RSVP-- Bill
bh1961@comcast.net

This is a direct copy from blackmustangclub.com. I will update this as I get more info. You can pm me or email bill above.
Old 10/5/05 | 11:06 PM
Mach 1 Member

Just to let everyone know.

There are over 30 mustangs from over 5 different clubs coming to this.

Looks to be real big.
Old 10/8/05 | 06:06 PM
3rd Times A Charm

I'll be there Deryn!
Old 10/10/05 | 07:55 PM
Mach 1 Member

okay, here's the latest update:
This is going to be several cruises from many areas all "snowballing" until we all finally meet up.

Halloween GTG Oct 30th, 2005

List of Events

Deryn’s GTG point and time. AKA 05 FSTBK
Off highway I-80 West take Hwy 37 [Marine World Parkway] exit toward Napa (West).
First exit to 6 Flags Marine World.
Left at stop sign.
Left at Sage St.
Meet in Carls' Jr./Chevron Parking Lot.
Meet 9:15 depart 9:30 sharp.

Craig’s GTG point and time. AKA 9Venom9
East bay folks we will be meeting at 10:00 Off 580, exit Santa Rita RD and meet at the McDonalds right off the freeway, you cant miss it, we will be leaving the area at 10:30.
Bill’s GTG at Taco Bell / Chevron @ Hwy 99 & Herndon – Take Hwy 99north appox 6 miles north out of downtown Fresno, and take Herndon exit, turn right & look to the right for 2nd driveway into the RHS gas station – meet in parking lot. Meet at 8:30am – Leave @ 9am.

Bill’s Group will head north on Hwy 99 to Hwy 120 and go west to I5, then go north on I5. Take Lathrop Rd exit, Go east to 2nd light. We will be meeting up at 11am at the Tower Mart gas station on the right, just through the intersection.

At the Louise Ave exit just one exit south are many fast food rest’s. I would strongly suggest stopping at getting something for lunch. As dinner will not be until 5:30-6pm. These locations do not have enough parking for all of us at once.

Craig and Deryn’s groups will meet up with Bill’s group at the Tower Mart gas station.

We will wait for any others to join up with us and give you time to get lunch and get back to the Tower Mart gas station before getting on our way at 12noon.

On to Big Valley Ford Dealership at 12:15pm

3282 Auto Center Circle, Stockton, CA 95212

We will head north on I5 to Hwy4 east to Hwy99 north and take Hammer Lane exit. Stay in right lane and head east over the fwy. Move into left lane and turn left at Holeman. After turn get into right to make right turn into Auto mall. Take road all the way down past Ford and around circle (caution over speed bumps around circle. Last on at stop sign is the worst.) As you’re making your way back toward Ford, you may stay to the right curb or the left center island curb and pull forward and park on the street in front of the dealership.

They have a great display of Saleens and 2006 models on hand for you to inspect.

On to Mustangs Plus (TBA) at 1pm - 2353 N. Wilson Way, Stockton, CA

Possible tour of Race car production, R&D production and display cars.

On to Weber Point Event Center for Meet and Greet. 2:30pm

Center St. just two blocks north of Hwy 4 in Stockton,CA.

On to Spaghetti Factory for Dinner 5:30pm

West on Hwy 4 to I5 north and take March Lane exit – turn left under fwy, stay in left lane. Take left at first rest., then next left into parking lot and go to rear lot. We will have the large room in the rear of the rest. Reserved for us.

RSVP bh1961@comcast.net
Old 10/15/05 | 11:22 AM
3rd Times A Charm

BUMP
Old 10/17/05 | 08:41 PM
Mach 1 Member

Changed some of the bay area times.

Is anyone besides Nick coming?

Is this thing on?

Is there anyone out there?
Old 10/24/05 | 08:04 PM
Mach 1 Member

BUMP
Old 10/26/05 | 08:49 PM
Mach 1 Member

We've got over 50 mustangs promising to go to this. Looks like it's going to be a killer cruise. Here's the lastest scoop.

Halloween GTG Oct 30th, 2005
FINAL REVISION OF EVENTS Dated Friday, 10/21

List of Events

This is an open Mustang event - you do not have to be a member of a club, and any color of mustang is welcome to join us on this cruise and GTG.

RSVP bh1961@comcast.net

Everyone – Headlights on during all parts of this cruise please. This is not only for your safety, but lets everyone else know we are a group and they will be less likely move in line breaking us up. Please keep a watchful eye on what is happening at all times and keep a little space cushion from the car in front of you just in case brakes are applied quickly.

Important!!!

Everyone Remember that the time changes Sat night 10/29 - before you go to bed, move your clocks 1 hour back. Don't forget to change the one in the car. If you don't, you'll be the early one there.

Deryn’s Meet up point and time. AKA 05 FSTBK

Off highway I-80 West take Hwy 37 [Marine World Parkway] exit toward Napa (West).

First exit to 6 Flags Marine World.

Left at stop sign.

Left at Sage St.

Meet in Carls' Jr./Chevron Parking Lot.

Meet 9:15 depart 9:30 sharp.

Craig’s Meet up point and time. AKA 9Venom9

East bay folks we will be meeting at 10:15am Off 580, exit Santa Rita RD and meet at the McDonalds right off the freeway, you cant miss it, we will be leaving the area at 10:30.

Bill’s Meet up point and time. AKA Back n Black

Meet at Taco Bell / Texaco parking lot @ Hwy 99 & Herndon –

Take Hwy 99north appox 6 miles north out of downtown Fresno, and take Herndon exit, turn right & look to the right for 2nd driveway into the RHS gas station – meet in parking lot. Meet at 8:30am – Leave @ 9am.

Bill’s Group will head north on Hwy 99 to Hwy 120 and go west to I5, then go north on I5.

All groups will take the Louise Ave exit off I5 just one exit north of the 120 junction. Go right (east) and choose the fast food restaurant of your liking. I would strongly suggest getting something for lunch. We won’t be at our dinner location until 5:30pm.

Get your food to go and meet us all around back in the Lathrop Business Park parking lot. There is plenty of room for all the cars. There is enough grassy area with shade trees for all of us. Bring your fold out chairs. Gas is also available at this exit.

Everyone should try and meet at the Lathrop Business Park, parking lot at 11- 11:15am. Note – A Bank of America ATM is located in the parking lot if needed.We will wait for any others to join up with us and give you time to have lunch.We will then work on getting the cars lined up in some kind of order – (TBA)

We will have a driver's meeting to do a quick run through of the schedule and to go over the DUES and DON'TS of the cruise.
We plan to leave at 12:15.

On to Pollardville meet at 12:30pm

10464 Hwy 99 Stockton, CA

Ghost Town Visit

North on I5, exit Hwy4 east, take Downtown Stockton right two lanes, and merge onto Hwy4 east. Merge onto middle lanes.

At Hwy 99 north, take two left lanes towards Sacramento.

Exit Eight Mile Rd – Stay to the right off the exit ramp – double back southbound on the frontage road ½ mile on left hand side. Park in lot.

Explore ghost town.

Leave at 2pm.

On to BigValley Ford Dealership to meet at 2:15pm

3282 Auto Center Circle, Stockton, CA95212

We will head south down frontage road to Morada Lane and go right – over the fwy to Holman Road – turn left to head south down Holman Road keeping in right hand lane approaching Hammer Lane. Cross Hammer and turn right at the Auto Mall sign. Take road all the way down past Ford and around the circle –

Attention: this is where we let all the dealers know WE’RE HERE!!

Rev them up!!!(caution over speed bumps around circle. Last one at stop sign is the worst. Try going over it diagonally.) As you’re making your way back towards Ford, stay to the right curb and the leader will pull forward all the way up in front of the ford trucks and park on the street in front of the dealership.

They have a great display of Saleens and 2006 models on hand for you to inspect.

The Sales Team has been instructed to answer any of your questions if asked, but not to start or pressure any sales pitches. We will not have too much time there to involve any test drives but you may ask for their business card and return later at your leisure. Leave at 3pm.

On to WeberPointEventCenter for Meet and Greet.3:30pm

Center St. just two blocks north of Hwy 4 & I5 in Stockton,CA.

Exit Auto Mall, go right onto Holman to March Lane, go right. (four lane road – great for video and pics. We will travel on this street about 2 miles.) go Pacific and go left, southbound through old town Stockton to Harding(two left lanes turn left) we will go left – move to right lane to make a right at Center Street – follow towards civic downtown Stockton.(3 lane one way street) get into right lane after Fremont St.

We will turn right into Event Center Parking Lot just past the fountain. Park at the south end of the parking lot. Leave at 5:15pm.

On to Spaghetti Factory for Dinner 5:30pm

Out of parking lot go right and stay in right lane. Follow fwy signs to Hwy 4 west. After right hand turn towards fwy – get into the left lane immediately for fwy onramp.

West on Hwy 4 to I5 north and take March Lane exit – turn left under fwy, stay in left lane. Take left at first rest., then next left into parking lot and go to rear lot.

We will have the large room in the rear of the rest., Reserved for us.

Let them know you are with the Mustang group.

RSVP bh1961@comcast.net

Halloween attire is encouraged; however costumes may be uncomfortable for what we will be doing.

This gathering is to encourage the surrounding mustang clubs in the area to meet each other and encourage participation in each of the different clubs events.

A lot the members of these clubs are unaware of any of the other clubs existence. If you can, come and join us, there is bound to be a wide variety of years and models to check out.

Possible clubs involved in participating so far:

Black Mustang Club.com-NorCal, Central Valley Mustang Club,

Diablo Mustang Assoc.-Bay Area, North Bay Mustang Club, Bay Area Mustang Assoc., Sacramento Mustang Club and more to follow.

Keep an eye out for more info as this develops. Mark your calendars and tell your other members and friends to join us to make this a great GTG.

I need to start getting numbers of people that have made the decision to join us and the year and model of your car, and where you plan to join up with us.

RSVP bh1961@comcast.net
Old 10/29/05 | 09:05 PM
3rd Times A Charm

Not much action for Nor Cal on TMS Deryn. You know I'll be there.