Southeast Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

Magic City Mustangs Block Party / Cruise In sponsored by Vortech August 31

Search this Thread

Old 9/5/06, 04:12 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This was one of my favorite parts of the event (second only to the open track sessions - following a Ford GT around at speed). I nearly missed it, and unfortunately left my camera in the paddock so I missed getting shots of the helicopter buzzing us.

To those who organized it - kudos on a job well done.

(And to those who wouldn't speed up to keep the line of Mustangs together ... next time ... line up in the back.)
Old 9/6/06, 03:16 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Perry H
This was one of my favorite parts of the event (second only to the open track sessions - following a Ford GT around at speed). I nearly missed it, and unfortunately left my camera in the paddock so I missed getting shots of the helicopter buzzing us.

To those who organized it - kudos on a job well done.

(And to those who wouldn't speed up to keep the line of Mustangs together ... next time ... line up in the back.)
We took pics. As soon as I get them developed, I'll try to post them. And BTW, we were 3rd from the end and finally ended up going around other Stangs (they motioned for us to go around), because they all got lost from the earlier Stangs. I got us caught up. Great time!
Old 9/6/06, 07:56 PM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
I thought we were following that '96 Mistichrome Cobra?
Old 9/6/06, 07:59 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
96 was just called "mystic"
Old 9/6/06, 08:03 PM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Thanks, Scott. Wasn't sure. We actually had that discussion at the show show the other day.
Old 9/6/06, 08:06 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

96 = Mystic.. 04 = mystichrome
Old 9/6/06, 08:19 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Aye. Ye Ole Mystic Cobra.......

We have an 04 that likes to buzz around here on weekends.

Yea, we had that conversation, guess we were only right on the colors.
Old 9/6/06, 08:56 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

I miss mine
Old 9/6/06, 09:13 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

I would totally drive an 04. Its on my list of mustangs to own before I die. (No need to ask the others, everyone knows)
Old 9/10/06, 09:43 PM
Bullitt Member

I cant believe i missed this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was one thing i was looking fwd to!!! GAH im still kicking myself! ... how many magic city club members are on here?? My husband and i are new to the club.. we helped out all weekend at the show and were made honorary members whoo whoo!!.. anyways Im Holly... owner of a screaming yellow 05...with the huge flat black cowl hood on it..couldnt be missed lol Looking forward to meeting up with some of the members down there!
Old 9/11/06, 06:34 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

There's quite a few on here. Brad (owner of this site) is acctually VERY involved with Magic City Mustangs and MCA.
Old 9/11/06, 08:52 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally Posted by SVTCobraGirl
I cant believe i missed this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was one thing i was looking fwd to!!! GAH im still kicking myself! ... how many magic city club members are on here?? My husband and i are new to the club.. we helped out all weekend at the show and were made honorary members whoo whoo!!.. anyways Im Holly... owner of a screaming yellow 05...with the huge flat black cowl hood on it..couldnt be missed lol Looking forward to meeting up with some of the members down there!
I may still be a member. The commute to the monthly meetings is a long way, and life has gotten in the way of being mustang crazy lately. I was there all weekend too- up on hell hill.
This is my Yella Ella;
Old 9/12/06, 11:10 PM
Bullitt Member

yup...if you were on hell hill any you couldnt miss my pony! Man i got sick of climbing up there to check on it... lol i def got my years worth of exercise i believe in 2 days!
Heres a few pics of my car we took... this is the first GOOD pics Ive taken since i got everything painted and on the car.. hehe HAD HAD HAD to do a burnout! Everyone was betting us a car THAT heavy with 20"s wouldnt do a burnout! lol I got some people around here oweing me $$$!! Was a water burnout but still they spun! lol Then theres my "borrowed" track pic... waiting on that to come in the mail soon.. had a blast doing the road race thing! I was into drag racing..and now i think ive found a new calling! I didnt get to take many pics of the show cars and other stuff.. once we got to the motel room and i realized there was hi speed net i used up my lap top battery! So..pics were not avalible my camera was full.. figures i get hi speed net and i forget my battery charger! Anyways had a GREAT time and im new here so i hope to meet a lot of great people! Esp folks in alabama! Esp north alabama.. we need some stangers to hang out with! The shoals area is lacking.... they all went to crotch rockets.

Holly
Attached Images    
Old 9/13/06, 05:45 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

I saw your car up there.

Yellow is definitely the way to go.
Old 9/13/06, 10:19 PM
Bullitt Member

well i spent all day today stripping the car down... theres a cobra at a local dealership im going to TRY and trade on tomorrow...or at least work on. Hopefully the deal will go down.. Never noticed how big 20" wheels were till i removed them from my car and put them next to the 18s going on!! Those are some freakin HUGE wheels! lol My car is all ugly and stock now