Southeast Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

I need your help, everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 9/3/07, 07:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I need your help, everyone!

Ive been on this website for a very long time. I had to re-register when I moved for a lot of reasons, but anyway, I do need your help.

Back in October of last year, my wife Brandy and I found out she had cancer. I wont go into alot of details, except to say, we recently had a big setback with her health.

I ask all of you to say a prayer for my wife and for our daughter Alison.
We've been at the Sarah Cannon Cancer Research Institute for a few days and have started a new clinical trial for her. The new Drugs are very rough on her and she needs all the prayers she can get.
Thanks to everyone.

Jaime
Old 9/3/07, 07:20 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
We are all over this, relax and take care of the family.

Brandon and Family in Kansas City.
Old 9/3/07, 10:12 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Jaime, I'm right there with you. Deb, my wife, also found out last Oct. that she has esophageal(spelling) cancer that has matastasized to her lungs. She was diagnosed with stage 4. The doctor told us there was no cure, that chemo might make it go away but it would always come back. We just keep going in for her treatments and hope that they will find a cure some day. The good thing is that she is not showing any kind of signs that she even has cancer, which really befuddles the doctor. She has her good days along with the bad. She still works, although it's only for a few hours a day and my work, Movie theatre, has been great about letting me work mostly nights. I guess what I'm trying to say is for you guys to just try to keep a positive attitude, keep the faith and know that the good folks on this website will be praying for you and will be very supportive.
Old 9/3/07, 10:56 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
my wife and i will be praying for both of you. it has been really hard for both of us after just recently losing our son. sometimes life is hard, but you gotta keep on moving on. i wish the best of luck to you and yours, and we will keep you in our hearts.

let us know if there is anything we can do for you!
Old 9/4/07, 10:55 AM
Queen Of Nascar

You all will be in my thoughts and prayers as well. Please keep us posted.
Old 9/5/07, 07:51 PM
V6 Member

Jaime, I will definately be praying for you and your wife. Thanks for all your help ordering my mustang.
Old 9/13/07, 12:46 PM
Cobra R Member

Just saw the thread today, but you will all be in my thoughts and prayers. I really hope things turn around for you.
Old 9/13/07, 12:47 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
you got it man! Stay strong... Pray Strong!