Southeast Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

Free Tickets to Mustang Events at Barber

Search this Thread

Old 7/2/06 | 10:43 PM
The Mustang Source FOUNDER

Free Tickets to Mustang Events at Barber

Here's how you can get free tickets to the Grand-Am Porsche 250 and Mustang Club of America 30th Anniversary Stampede at Barber Motorsport Park here in Birmingham.

Option 1: Free Paddock Access at Grand-Am Race
Purchase any general admission ticket to the July 28-30 Grand American Rolex Series Races at Barber Motorsports Park just outside of Birmingham, Alabama, and you'll receive a free paddock access ticket--a $10 value. In addition, Magic City Mustangs gets $5 for each ticket sold.

You can park your Mustang with the club in the car club corral. The club that sells the most tickets gets a free parade lap around the track. If you bring your receipt that shows where you chose Magic City Mustangs as your club, you can join us on the parade lap--whether you're a member of our club or not--provided you're in a Mustang.

To purchase your tickets, call 1-800-240-2300 or go to SouthTix.com. Enter carclub06 for the Car Club/Corporate discount code, then choose Mustang-Magic City as the club.

If you've never been to a Grand-Am race, you definitely don't want to miss this one. There are a dozen or so Mustangs racing, and paddock access allows you to get within arm's reach of the teams working on the cars. And not to mention, Barber Motorsports Park is one of the most beautiful attractions I've ever seen, and is a great place to watch a race.

Option 2: Free General Admission & Paddock Access to Grand-Am Race PLUS Free Passes to MCA 30th
Chuck Hurliman is looking for volunteers for the July 28-30 Grand-Am Races at Barber Motorsports Park.

Please email Chuck at cahurlim@bellsouth.net and click here to complete the volunteer form. We will be sending further info soon about the schedule and the information meeting that will be on Tuesday night the 25th of July at 6 PM at the track.

The volunteer package for the event is $15. Work two or more shifts and you'll get 2 complimentary tickets to the Mustang Club of America's 30th Anniversary Celebration, September 1-3, 2006.

Along with completing the application, all volunteers MUST agree to the Barber Motorsports Park Release and Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement for the event. Online application requires electronic signature.

The Grand-Am Volunteer Packages Includes:
  • Volunteer T-Shirt
  • Cap
  • Volunteer Credential (allows grounds and paddock access)
  • Volunteer Parking Pass
  • One 3-day General Admission Ticket (for family for friend)
  • 2 Tickets to the Mustang Club of America, 30th Anniversary Celebration, September 1-3 (will be mailed to all volunteers who work 2+ shifts)
Volunteer Package Value:
  • T-shirt, Cap, Parking Pass $50
  • Paddock Access $20
  • 3-day General Admission Ticket $50
  • 2 Tickets to Mustang Club Event $60
  • Total Value $220
  • Your Cost $15
Old 7/3/06 | 04:32 PM
Team Mustang Source

Can they move the race up one week? I'll be in St Augustine,Fl from July 15th-22nd. That would be cool to attend. Maybe next year.
Old 7/8/06 | 05:28 PM

I'll be in Ft. Myers...
Old 7/16/06 | 08:19 PM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Can anyone show me on the MCA website (or flyer) where it says there's a fee to get in the show?
Old 7/16/06 | 09:53 PM

http://www.barbermotorsports.com/eve...ng-general.php
Old 7/22/06 | 05:39 PM

Thanks, Brad. Some friends of mine are going and since I'm entered in the show, I get 2 free passes. I only need 1 so I'll give them the other one.

On a side note, who would be a good person with MCA to contact with questions regarding the show. I've tried emailing several people with MCA, but no one seems to want to respond.
Old 7/22/06 | 08:56 PM

Email me with your questions and I'll find the answers.
Old 7/23/06 | 05:15 AM

Email sent.
Old 8/2/06 | 09:26 PM

Tickets

Hi Brad,

I was in NYC, (surprise), is there a discount if I need a couple of tickets? My car is not quite ready for the show/track, but I have started!

Jim
Attached Thumbnails Free Tickets to Mustang Events at Barber-hpim0674-large-.jpg