Toys and Automobilia Mustang Toys, Automobilia, Memorabilia, and Video Games

Mustang Diecast heads up! GT500KR! 1/64

Search this Thread

Old 1/15/08, 11:15 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 57 Likes on 46 Posts
Mustang Diecast heads up! GT500KR! 1/64

KI(It) is coming to 1/64 diecast form this year from Greenlight toys More info to come!
Old 1/15/08, 11:32 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How the heck do you here about all these things?!

Question for you Luke (or anybody else that may know)... where can I find a listing of all HW or MB Mustangs ever made? I tried looking at HWC and it seemed like their list only goes to 2005 and is very limited. Thanks in advance!

Ray
Old 1/17/08, 12:05 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by Ray Man
How the heck do you here about all these things?!

Question for you Luke (or anybody else that may know)... where can I find a listing of all HW or MB Mustangs ever made? I tried looking at HWC and it seemed like their list only goes to 2005 and is very limited. Thanks in advance!

Ray
I hear bout all of this from various sites I visit and from friends in the know. I am a diehard diecast (mustang) fan!
I love keeping everyone else updated and excited about them as I am! I might be considered but oh well, I'm an artist...

Here is one site that has most, if not all HW diecast ever made, http://www.southtexasdiecast.com just scroll down a bit and go to the section that says Hotwheels Guide after clicking the 'click here to enter' button. Good luck!
Old 1/17/08, 01:33 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by unnoticedtrails
I hear bout all of this from various sites I visit and from friends in the know. I am a diehard diecast (mustang) fan!
I love keeping everyone else updated and excited about them as I am! I might be considered but oh well, I'm an artist...

Here is one site that has most, if not all HW diecast ever made, http://www.southtexasdiecast.com just scroll down a bit and go to the section that says Hotwheels Guide after clicking the 'click here to enter' button. Good luck!
Ahhhh... thanks! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! I had found a listing on the Wiki but it wasn't as detailed as that one. A couple of additional questions:

• What about multi packs of 2, 5 or 10, are those documented?
• And, it looks like they release these cars in waves and not all at the same time for the same year, Is that correct? For example, the '65 Fastback (#27), I assume has not been released yet?
Old 1/17/08, 09:16 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by Ray Man
Ahhhh... thanks! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! I had found a listing on the Wiki but it wasn't as detailed as that one. A couple of additional questions:

• What about multi packs of 2, 5 or 10, are those documented?
• And, it looks like they release these cars in waves and not all at the same time for the same year, Is that correct? For example, the '65 Fastback (#27), I assume has not been released yet?

That is correct, they are released in waves, unfortunately. Multi-packs are listed...you just have to find them on the list. It took me a while to navigate the site. Good luck!