2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where's E.R.L. ???

Search this Thread

Old 5/7/07, 07:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where's E.R.L. ???

Anyone know whats going on with the evil robot lady(E.R.L.).....up until about a week ago she kept me informed on my order status. Last i heard, my car had been serailized. Since then i've been calling almost every day to check for a build date but since that point, everytime i call the number, i get a recording stating the support center hours of operation....and thats it!!!!....anyone know if they changed the number or if maybe the system is down???

****!!!! Just when it was getting good with actually getting serialized and the excitement of tracking it from that point
Old 5/8/07, 05:41 AM
V6 Member

Yeah, I ran into the same thing. Fortunately for me my car came on Friday, but I feel your pain. I know how nice it was to get that status. Remember, you can still go over to blue oval forums (the vehicle locator section) and post your VIN (once you get it from the dealer). Either Chuck or ViperPilot will hook you up with all of those dates. A couple of days after blend you can even get your window sticker in pdf format. Good luck!
Old 5/8/07, 04:13 PM

Hey cool jesse, thanks for that info.....How long did it take for yours from your Build Date to arriving at deallers?
Old 5/8/07, 09:07 PM
V6 Member

That was the bizarre part for me. It was built on April 30th (last Monday) and it arrived at the dealership late in the day on May 4th (last Friday). That's only four to five days (I never did get the ship date). Granted, I'm in PA, so it's not a long trip, but still... That was fast!