2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Where do I get a build sheet?

Search this Thread

Old 11/28/06, 07:37 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
Where do I get a build sheet?

Where can we obtain a copy of the build sheet? I asked the salesperson to run the VIN through OASIS and it just spit out an empty sheet with the build date.
Old 11/28/06, 08:07 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's a good question... I was doing the whole deal on BON tracking my order and build with Kzinti.. but when they took him out back and beat him for giving out that information, I got lost in the middle... never got my window sticker in .pdf format.... or any of the other documents.... except the ones that came with the car at delivery. ... so I never even knew the date mine rolled off the line.
Old 11/28/06, 08:27 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by clintoris
That's a good question... I was doing the whole deal on BON tracking my order and build with Kzinti.. but when they took him out back and beat him for giving out that information, I got lost in the middle... never got my window sticker in .pdf format.... or any of the other documents.... except the ones that came with the car at delivery. ... so I never even knew the date mine rolled off the line.
You can get the build date and in-service date from any dealership. They just have to run your VIN through OASIS and the info is there! If you had any service performed on the GT at the dealership, the dates are also on the receipt. I found out about this on TMS and went back through my old receipts to find actual build dates for my other Fords!
Old 11/28/06, 06:31 PM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
There is no actual build sheet anymore.

Check out this thread:
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=54926

I posted several pictures in posts #17 & #18 that show most all the paperwork/documentation there is.

EDIT: One thing I didn't post in there was my PDI checklist. (Pre-Delivery Inspection)
Here's a blank one, though.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
PDI.pdf (86.7 KB, 205 views)