2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Want a new Mustang?

Search this Thread

Old 6/9/05, 07:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you reside in an area with low allocations for Mustangs and dont want to wait 4 to 6 months hoping to get a new Mustang (specially GT's) then call this dealership. I found out from another forum Allfordmustang.com that there was a lot of people gettin frustrated :bang: waiting for months to have their vehicle serialized and never got anywhere. You call this guy and by the following friday after taking your order will have a VIN# followed with build date. There are people that have their vehicle shipped to the nearest dealership in 5 weeks even if they told them 8 to 10 weeks. You can order your new Mustang the way you want it and have it delivered or you can come to the sunshine state and pick up your new Stang in Daytona Beach.
That place is:

Gary Yeomans Ford
Daytona Beach, Fl.

POC Carlos Medina
(386) 274-6700 ext 1585
e-mail: cmedina@garyyeomansford.com
Old 6/9/05, 08:57 PM
AKA 1 BULLITT------------ Legacy TMS Member

Received 342 Likes on 215 Posts
How much under MSRP? Or is it OVER MSRP?

The last time I tried to deal with them they acted like a bunch of snobs with the "if I don't sell it to you I'll sell it to somebody else" attitude. They are a high volume dealer but I would doubt they would offer a fair deal.
Old 6/9/05, 09:26 PM
Cobra Member

Hmmmm, new user, no personal info posted, grand total of one post. I'm going out on a limb and guessing that this person works for said dealership. I hate it when someone places an ad and pretends to be an impartial 3rd party.
Old 6/9/05, 09:37 PM
Team Mustang Source

Yeah I think this is just a lame excuse to sell cars.
Old 6/9/05, 09:46 PM

This is a good sign, a hint that production will be catching up to demand soon.
Old 6/10/05, 08:01 AM

Yeah..... Kind off . Carlos asked me to place something on any forums I see out there. I bought a GT from him. If I am wrong for helping him then excuse me. All I can tell you is he will ask you MSRP and for 06' he will do Plans from Ford till they let him do it if you have one of those codes or pin. He got a lot of Mustangs sold in the northeast area to the guys that couldnt get a 05 Mustang GT and they are happy with the deal.
Old 6/10/05, 08:14 AM
V6 Member

Originally posted by wasipr@June 10, 2005, 10:04 AM
Yeah..... Kind off . Carlos asked me to place something on any forums I see out there. I bought a GT from him. If I am wrong for helping him then excuse me. All I can tell you is he will ask you MSRP and for 06' he will do Plans from Ford till they let him do it if you have one of those codes or pin. He got a lot of Mustangs sold in the northeast area to the guys that couldnt get a 05 Mustang GT and they are happy with the deal.
Hi all, I have been buzzing around that forum for awhile, and a few people did order from that guy and are happy, here is one of the quotes:

Again, I strongly recomend doing this, and I recommend asking for John Clark. The deal he and I agreed on was MSRP plus a Florida fee of $23.50 and sales tax. No additional hidden extra fees. The $599 dealership fee others have reported having to pay in some of their deals, was built in to the MSRP price on my deal, so it was NOT ADDED to the MSRP.

I am one of those frustrated people in c\u land but I decided to stick with my dealer because I can get the X-plan for an 06, had a 05 ordered but he ran out of allocations. For what it's worth.
Old 6/10/05, 08:20 AM

Originally posted by wasipr@June 10, 2005, 10:04 AM
... If I am wrong for helping him then excuse me...
The concept of this board is for the members to help each other and prevent being taken advantage of, not to help salesmen and car dealers.

The increased allocations is not limited to Gary Yeomans Ford. You might like to tell Carlos to enjoy his MSRP ride while it lasts.

-------------------------------------------- o ---------------------------------------------------

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN GETTING A FAIR DEAL (+/- $750 OVER INVOICE) FOR A 2006 MUSTANG IN NORTH FLORIDA, DROP ME A PM AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE INFO. I DO NOT HAVE ANY FINANCIAL INTERESTS OR KICKBACK ARRANGEMENT WITH THE DEALER
Old 6/10/05, 11:29 AM

Originally posted by 1 BULLITT@June 10, 2005, 10:23 AM
The concept of this board is for the members to help each other and prevent being taken advantage of, not to help salesmen and car dealers.

The increased allocations is not limited to Gary Yeomans Ford. You might like to tell Carlos to enjoy his MSRP ride while it lasts.

-------------------------------------------- o ---------------------------------------------------
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN GETTING A FAIR DEAL (+/- $750 OVER INVOICE) FOR A 2006 MUSTANG IN NORTH FLORIDA, DROP ME A PM AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE INFO. I DO NOT HAVE ANY FINANCIAL INTERESTS OR KICKBACK ARRANGEMENT WITH THE DEALER

No just helping him. There was people out there that dealerships promised an 05" GT and after 5 to 6 moths to find out that the dealership decided to refund their deposit and sell the car for a 3,000 or 4,000 over MSRP. They would end up with nothing. He was able to say MSRP and follow through with his promises. And like I say before. If you live in a zone of the US that doesnt get many allocations then this will be an option. For me taking advantage is selling the car over MSRP all his doing is having the benefit to sell a couple more cars. There is no much difference on the price the dealer pays for the vehicle and MSRP. Not even close like buying a home, furniture, appliances, elecrtonic equipment or jewerly. We pay the 300% over this items and dont say anything. Oh well I guess I am out of line here
Later folks
Old 6/10/05, 11:38 AM
Mach 1 Member

Well, the way I see it the guy is just trying to make a living and pay his bills just like all of us. As a member I welcome the guy and wish him luck. Who knows maybe some folks from here may get a Mustang from him with a good deal.

Maybe I am just too open minded but are we not all humans really and just a huge family. Why not help one onother rather than be picky about little like things like this. Lets try to make this a better world with no hate in it.

Just my opinion and thoughts for whatever its worth.
Old 6/10/05, 01:07 PM
Bullitt Member

seems like it may be a good idea to have some salesmen on here offering up their best deals. might help someone on here actualy get a car and maybe even lead to some competition and better pricing.
though, it might be best to have them all put in a seperate section just for that purpose rather than the general area.
i guess, it could also lead to some collusion and price jacking, but thats what we're dealing with now so it wouldnt really change much.