2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

UPS Store Employee Going off on Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 10/3/05, 01:52 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by dswhalen@October 3, 2005, 9:56 AM
On Friday my wife parked in front of the UPS store in St. George Utah. When she went in this young, very homely fat girl started saying really loud. Look how ugly that car is. What a hideous car. I can't believe some people would even drive that.
I'd have told her, "Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you."
Old 10/3/05, 02:42 PM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by 05GT-O.C.D.@October 3, 2005, 12:34 PM

Edit: Clintoris, you owe me a new keyboard. I just sprayed Coke as I laughed when I read your post.
sorry 'bout that, John.... I'll be more considerate next time.
Old 10/3/05, 03:03 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by clintoris@October 3, 2005, 12:33 PM
"What can Brown do for you?"

.... Brown can shut her pie hole.
lol...too funny....
Old 10/3/05, 03:32 PM
GTR Member

Originally posted by ponyboy66+October 3, 2005, 12:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ponyboy66 @ October 3, 2005, 12:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>People don't slam things that are on the bottom rung.
They put down and pull down the things they can't have and to build themselves up.
[/b]

I agree

<!--QuoteBegin-1 BULLITT
@October 3, 2005, 2:08 PM

She was probably thinking that if she were to sit in it she would need the jaws of life to drag her out. That's mental cruelty.

I don't blame her one bit!

[/quote]
Old 10/3/05, 04:34 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by 1 BULLITT@October 3, 2005, 1:08 PM

She was probably thinking that if she were to sit in it she would need the jaws of life to drag her out. That's mental cruelty.

I don't blame her one bit!

Either the jaws of life or a box of donuts.
Old 10/3/05, 04:50 PM
9 is not my lucky number.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by dswhalen@October 3, 2005, 12:56 PM
Look how ugly that car is. What a hideous car. I can't believe some people would even drive that.

I would have said

Look how fat that girl is. What a hideous face. I can't believe some people would even want to #@!$! you.
Old 10/3/05, 05:04 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by dswhalen@October 3, 2005, 10:56 AM
On Friday my wife parked in front of the UPS store in St. George Utah. When she went in this young, very homely fat girl started saying really loud. Look how ugly that car is. What a hideous car. I can't believe some people would even drive that.

My wife said, "that is my car." The girl didn't stop and directed her comments directly at her. Another store employee tried to soften the offense by chiming in that he liked the car. My wife just paid for the postage and left.

I think it is, "I hate your car week here" Earlier we had a 44oz big gulp tossed into our open car while we were in a store.

Did we do something wrong?
This might seem kind of random but what part of the country are you from?
Old 10/3/05, 05:47 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by dswhalen@October 3, 2005, 10:56 AM

My wife said, "that is my car." The girl didn't stop and directed her comments directly at her. Another store employee tried to soften the offense by chiming in that he liked the car. My wife just paid for the postage and left.

I think it is, "I hate your car week here" Earlier we had a 44oz big gulp tossed into our open car while we were in a store.

Things you should of said to that UPS employee:

Sooooooooooooo you didnt get the loan for your Mustang huuuuuuu?
Sooooo they would'nt give ya enough trade in on that Edsel huuu?
Sooooo ya could'nt(fill in the blank).

She loved your car soooooooooooooo much.Ya know she did.
Old 10/3/05, 06:01 PM
V6 Member

Someone told me (online) that my car wasn't a "chick magnet", more like a "dumb chick car"
Old 10/3/05, 06:07 PM
Meet Krissy, Our Star Racer

dealing with people like that using **** and vinegar won't get you very far. people like that are ignorant and immature and would rather get into a "SO THERE!!" yelling match then talk things over properly.

my style is to shame them into submission by straight up confronting them and making them feel guilty for being a lousey human being. it shuts them up fast, and hopefully changes future beaviour, even just a little.

kristina
Old 10/3/05, 06:11 PM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by clintoris@October 3, 2005, 12:33 PM
"What can Brown do for you?"

.... Brown can shut her pie hole.

Too funny!!!
Old 10/3/05, 06:24 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by dswhalen@October 3, 2005, 12:56 PM

OUTRAGEOUS! how could someone just waste a big gulp like that?... you should have said to her "youre just mad cuz u make 5 dollars an hour an you're too fat to fit in a nice car like that anyway."
Old 10/3/05, 06:27 PM
bob
Legacy TMS Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally posted by dswhalen@October 3, 2005, 11:56 AM

Hmmmmm.....sounds like some jealous camaro fans?
Old 10/3/05, 07:34 PM

Originally posted by dswhalen@October 3, 2005, 11:43 AM
This is a UPS store, a fancy Mail Boxes Etc, that is independently owned so not UPS officially. Don't worry, I know the owner and I'll be having a little chat with her when I get that way. They just hired this hog.

I think she is socially retarded and probably single. Maybe she can get on the night crew at a waffle house.
It's jealousy.
Old 10/3/05, 07:42 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by keoni@October 3, 2005, 1:11 PM
"Well not only does her grill look better than yours, I am sure she is a better ride too"
Bahahaha, I like that...

I don't really have a problem that don't like it. Usually they drive crappier and/or more boring cars, so it doesn't bother me. What does urk the crap out of me is when people tell me it's going to break before 50k miles because it's a Ford. Oh, and it really pisses me of when I'm told it's a cheap car.
Old 10/3/05, 07:44 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by Nazz Nomad@October 3, 2005, 6:04 PM
Someone told me (online) that my car wasn't a "chick magnet", more like a "dumb chick car"
My friends with G35 Coupes always ask me how many chicks I've picked up at the trailer park with it. They are Asian, so I give it back to em pretty hard...
Old 10/3/05, 07:51 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally posted by clockworks@October 3, 2005, 6:47 PM
My friends with G35 Coupes always ask me how many chicks I've picked up at the trailer park with it. They are Asian, so I give it back to em pretty hard...
I heard that there is a new violation called, DWA and it is pretty serious. It is "driving while Asian".

Evidence includes, Tunnel vision. Can't see over the steering wheel, and can't maneuver a huge car like a Civic around a parking lot.

Watch out. :nono:
Old 10/3/05, 08:31 PM
GT Member

I was reading a magazine article last weekend where they stated there are only 2 opinions on the new Mustang. --- Either people love it or they wouldn't be caught dead in it!
The only person that has told me they really don't like it was driving a 2004 Mustang! Go figure?
Old 10/3/05, 09:08 PM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
she's so fat,she irons her pants on the drive way
she's so fat,she had to get baptized at sea world
shes so fat,she sweats gravy
shes so fat,shes got more chins than a chinese phone book Oh I'm sorry did I offend you miss? I was just thinking out loud.
Old 10/3/05, 09:08 PM
V6 Member

If that happens to me I will walk to the counter and when her yapper finally closes ask for directions to Fedex. Bring my business elsewhere and file a complaint with UPS.

Quick Reply: UPS Store Employee Going off on Mustang