Sponsored by:

Un Mellow Yellow :x

Search this Thread

Old 4/7/05, 06:47 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sooooooo.....
Eleanor was in the second wave of mustangs to hit Birmingham Alabama. First yellow Sold(Other two sold the next week), One of three Yellows in that shipment to the dealers. I picked yellow because I figured Red would be the hot color...

Uh-uh. :angry:

We have Eleanor, Bizarro Eleanor, and WTF Eleanor now. Yes, just this morning during the 7:30 Am 05 Mustang Parade(mine, a grey, a green and a silver usually) WTF Eleanor showed up. We will not mention the two yellow Gts here.

So thinking Yellow would be cool, Eleanor is just one of too many in alabaster now. I am saving my pennies and painting her Competition Orange.

But in that line:
I have only seen a MG Gt and v6, one redfire 6, one torch Gt, two black 6'es, a wb and green 6, a sonic Gt,a torch 6, white Gt, black Gt. Jeez, at least all them have the superiority of being one of one, not one of a bazillion. All these in Alabaster Al BTW.

See why I got my snakes and ponies now? I gotta stick out somehow.
Old 4/7/05, 07:54 AM
Bullitt Member

There are 3 v6 (counting mine) at the apartment complex I live at: yellow, white and my wb.
Old 4/7/05, 07:57 AM
Legacy TMS Member

i figured red would be the hot colorsas well and ordered black. now of the 4 GT's in my area that i know about 3 are black including mine, one isWB and the other 3 ive seen are V6's, redfire, mg and white
Old 4/7/05, 10:46 AM
Mach 1 Member

Are you Bizzaro Eleanor or WTF Eleanor.
Old 4/7/05, 10:51 AM
9 is not my lucky number.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have still only seen a 2005 on the road TWICE
Old 4/7/05, 10:59 AM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by EleanorsMine@April 7, 2005, 6:50 AM
I gotta stick out somehow.
You're first problem was buying a Mustang then...
Old 4/7/05, 11:49 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by stoic21@April 7, 2005, 10:49 AM
Are you Bizzaro Eleanor or WTF Eleanor.
I am Eleanor! The one the only... The ORIGINAL

BTW, I just returned from Publix to get food for my starving family. I walk in, and there is a FRIGGING YELLOW 2005 MUSTANG sitting there surrounded by pepsi cases. Pepsi is putting on a promotion featuring the mustang and get this---- CHEVY drivers. Its on display for a month.
I asked them WHY is my car sitting in the middle of the store(everyone there knows Eleanor) the clueless ONE person who doesn't know I have one said; if you can wait a month, you can buy this one... HERES your sign
Old 4/7/05, 08:52 PM
Mach 1 Member

Know how ya feel. I got yellow, then suddenly yellow came out of the woodworks, now see yellow cars all over. Also, shortly after I got the black put on my hood (see avatar), a yellow convertible that seems to hang around this same area got the same thing... my friend claims he saw another coupe with the same black as well.

So what makes Bizzaro bizzaro? And WTF wtf?
Old 4/7/05, 09:09 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by EleanorsMine@April 7, 2005, 5:50 AM
Sooooooo.....
Eleanor was in the second wave of mustangs to hit Birmingham Alabama. First yellow Sold(Other two sold the next week), One of three Yellows in that shipment to the dealers. I picked yellow because I figured Red would be the hot color...

We have Eleanor, Bizarro Eleanor, and WTF Eleanor now. Yes, just this morning during the 7:30 Am 05 Mustang Parade(mine, a grey, a green and a silver usually) WTF Eleanor showed up. We will not mention the two yellow Gts here.

So thinking Yellow would be cool, Eleanor is just one of too many in alabaster now. I am saving my pennies and painting her Competition Orange.

But in that line:
I have only seen a MG Gt and v6, one redfire 6, one torch Gt, two black 6'es, a wb and green 6, a sonic Gt,a torch 6, white Gt, black Gt. Jeez, at least all them have the superiority of being one of one, not one of a bazillion. All these in Alabaster Al BTW.

Did you honestly believe that YOUR Eleanor would be the ONLY Mustang in your area??? It was only a matter of time that you would start seeing more of them on the road in ALL colors...you just happened to choose the color that people like.

When I ordered my car I chose Sonic Blue because that's the color I like, and I already know that we have SEVERAL Sonic Blue Mustangs here in SoCA from seeing them at the dealers and from the posts here...and it doesn't bother me at all that mine isn't the only Mustang here...Sonic Blue or otherwise.
Old 4/7/05, 09:12 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by EleanorsMine@April 7, 2005, 6:50 AM
Sooooooo.....

But in that line:

The only Yellow one ive seen by me is a v6!!
Old 4/7/05, 09:19 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by mizanin@April 7, 2005, 8:55 PM
Know how ya feel. I got yellow, then suddenly yellow came out of the woodworks, now see yellow cars all over. Also, shortly after I got the black put on my hood (see avatar), a yellow convertible that seems to hang around this same area got the same thing... my friend claims he saw another coupe with the same black as well.

So what makes Bizzaro bizzaro? And WTF wtf?
Bizarro Eleanor was thus named because when the owner first got it I kept getting mistook for it, or it kept following me around. I have not seen Bizarro Eleanor in a few weeks- but the owners a cop and they gas up where I do, cause the ladies asked me if I was married to a cop because that's his mustang...SCUZE ME?

WTF Eleanor is thus named because that is what I said this morning when I spotted it, in full.

Oh and we have Pepsi Eleanor now too. I can tell this one from the broke nicked stripe down the passenger side, Musta gotten dinged moving it into the grocery store.
Old 4/7/05, 09:29 PM
Mach 1 Member

theres 2 other 05 in my apartments and there both v6. i have not seen another silver gt anywhere in houston but im sure i will but the chances that there going to look like mine are slim to none
Old 4/7/05, 09:43 PM
Team Mustang Source

Don't feel too bad. I ve seen at least 2 other legend lime V6s around my area, one that looks exactly like mine from the outside. That doesn't include the few legend lime GTs around. I have only seen one screaming yellow in mya rea, and tat was a GT. Maybe you should move down here.
Old 4/7/05, 09:46 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally posted by dustindu4@April 7, 2005, 10:54 AM
I have still only seen a 2005 on the road TWICE
They're everywhere here. I see at least 2 or 3 a day.
Old 4/7/05, 10:08 PM
Team Mustang Source

funny, just in the last week I have started seeign them on the road. It is like the all arrived at one time. Only one GT so far, the rest all 6ers. Yesterday commign home from school on the 2 lane service road, I was riding beside my twin for a mile or so, was kinda cool even though he never looked over once at me.
Old 4/7/05, 10:15 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

Hey Mike, you gotta come to our meets. Its like the meeting of Black GTs around here! So far, we got three Black GTs, and one Redfire GT. We need MORE COLORS!!!!

Although, it was funny driving around Main in HB... They would look at mine, then see the one behind me, then the third... by the time the third Black GT passed they all thought they were seeing things. There is a new Black GT that just moved in a block away from me. I have to invite it to the club, or I will just be jealous! LOL

In an hours time today, I saw 4. NONE of them ones that I know living near me. White, Yellow, and Black 6s, SB GT. The blue, white and yellow didnt see me. The Black sat at a 4 way stop with me, looked over, gave me a dirty look as I did a thumbs up, and ripped off the stop. WUTEVAH!
Old 4/7/05, 10:42 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by EleanorsMine@April 7, 2005, 7:50 AM
You were in CT recently, right? And you didn't see many '05 Mustangs, did you? I've had mine 3 weeks now, and have yet to see a single other '05 on the road since then, except for the silver V6 in the parking lot at work.

Move here - you'll be one of two yellow Mustangs.

Course that rareness here isn't going to last - only a matter of time before they start trickling in... But for now, me and my co-worker own the only ones in town that I've seen.
Old 4/7/05, 10:44 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by JessicaRabbitt@April 7, 2005, 9:18 PM
Hey Mike, you gotta come to our meets. Its like the meeting of Black GTs around here! So far, we got three Black GTs, and one Redfire GT. We need MORE COLORS!!!!

Although, it was funny driving around Main in HB... They would look at mine, then see the one behind me, then the third... by the time the third Black GT passed they all thought they were seeing things. There is a new Black GT that just moved in a block away from me. I have to invite it to the club, or I will just be jealous! LOL

In an hours time today, I saw 4. NONE of them ones that I know living near me. White, Yellow, and Black 6s, SB GT. The blue, white and yellow didnt see me. The Black sat at a 4 way stop with me, looked over, gave me a dirty look as I did a thumbs up, and ripped off the stop. WUTEVAH!
Maybe one of these days I'll make it to one of your meets. I'd love to take my car for a nice trip someday, but with gas prices getting higher by the day it's getting harder to fill the tank with all the bills I have...but maybe I'll be able to make one of your meets soon.

BTW how's your daughter doing? I hope she's doing better.
Old 4/8/05, 12:17 AM
Cobra R Member

Only 6 GT's here in Longview to this point. 3 Torch Red (incl. mine)...1 Silver...1 Mineral Grey...1 Redfire.
Old 4/8/05, 04:59 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by wjones14+April 7, 2005, 10:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wjones14 @ April 7, 2005, 10:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EleanorsMine@April 7, 2005, 7:50 AM
You were in CT recently, right? And you didn't see many '05 Mustangs, did you? I've had mine 3 weeks now, and have yet to see a single other '05 on the road since then, except for the silver V6 in the parking lot at work.

Move here - you'll be one of two yellow Mustangs.

Course that rareness here isn't going to last - only a matter of time before they start trickling in... But for now, me and my co-worker own the only ones in town that I've seen.
[/b][/quote]

That I was. I didn't see any past Tn except mine. I did see a twin of mine in Chambersburg Pa going up 81 in the opposite direction as me.
Unfotunately I would not move to Ct for all the mustangs I have ever desired and all the money in the world. Too cold and snowy and grey up there. I love my southern hot weather.

Quick Reply: Un Mellow Yellow :x