2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Trains from Mixing Center

Search this Thread

Old 11/5/04, 09:06 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So - having my wife drop me off at the airport at 5am isn't fun for either of us after one of our cars blew up (a Mecury but I'm willing to trust Ford 1 more time)... does anyone know where I can find the train schedules out of the KC mixing center? I can get a train number but don't know where to look - CSX?

Our dealer doesn't know for sure when it'll be in but it would be nice if I could tell him B)

I remember someone saying they tracked their car on a train... how'd you do it?!

Thanks,

Car-less Karl

P.S. For Sale: 1 POS Mecury Mystique. 1995; 98,000 miles; One seized AC Compressor (which they engineered to run about 6 other components); missing ability to go forward.
Old 11/5/04, 09:45 AM
Bullitt Member

My brother when he ordered his 2000 V6 Mustang was given a traincar number, like a fedex tracking number but for a traincar.

He was living in Kirkland, Wa and knew the train was a BurlingtonNorthern so he went to their website and put in the traincar number. Allowing him to track that traincar from Michigan all the way thru the differant yards until it arrived in Seattle.
Old 11/5/04, 02:47 PM
V6 Member

Hi - this is is car-less Brook! Karl drives a CHEVY and had a HONDA and a MITSUBISHI, so he has no room to talk about Fords blowing up

Anways, I called the Ford Customer Service number (I think I keep getting the same woman) and she said she doesn't have a train car number or anything like that - she said to ask my dealer, to which I told her my dealer said to call them ...

:scratch: