2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tennessee

Search this Thread

Old 6/5/05, 08:58 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just wondered how many New Mustangs there are in Tn. I have only seen like two other ones.
Old 6/5/05, 09:24 PM
Bullitt Member

I dont have a new mustang,but im from Tennessee and Ive seen more than I can count on the road and at dealers.
Old 6/5/05, 10:00 PM
Mach 1 Member

Chattanooga, TN here!

Anyone near by and interested in a get together?
Old 6/5/05, 10:02 PM
Mach 1 Member

Anyone from TN, post your city as well.
Old 6/5/05, 11:07 PM
Mach 1 Member

Close to Jackson, TN here...........Actually halfway between Memphis & Nashville.

And I too have seen a few on the roads. Although not as many as April seems to have our her way.
Old 6/6/05, 09:06 AM

Memphis, TN in the house!!!

I've seen tons of V6 mustangs and only a handfull of V8's. I drive a V6 and loving every minute of it!!!
Old 6/6/05, 09:12 AM
Mach 1 Member

We just vacationed in Pigeon Forge, only saw 2 mustangs. However, going back home through Alabama, I got tired of counting them.

There was a place on the Parkway in Pigeon Forge that rents the 05 mustangs ---
Old 6/6/05, 09:48 AM
Cobra Member

Left Nashville to move to KC for a job about a year ago. A day doesn't go by that I don't think about Nashville. I miss it so much.
Old 6/6/05, 10:33 AM
GT Member

Slightly West of Nashville here! I see a few around. A great deal of 6s... and a few GTs. and a fake Shelby in my town... along with I think 3 other GTs... 2 blacks and another yellow but all coupes.
Old 6/6/05, 08:28 PM
Bullitt Member

Murfreesboro, TN here. I know you have seen mine, but there used to be another black gt at work but I have not seen it in a while. I saw a white gt tonight with black bullets and sequential turn signals - but the right side signal was wired out of order, go figure. I do see a white saleen on hwy 96 every now and then, but other than yours it's plenty of V6's.
Old 6/6/05, 08:31 PM
V6 Member

Dickson here. See a few around here. Actually are at least 3 or 4 GT's in this little burg.
Old 6/6/05, 09:26 PM
GT Member

darn I started the convo and did not even say where I was. I am in Nashivlle and since I started this last night I have seen about 4. I saw a pretty hot girl today in a lime green V6.
Old 6/6/05, 10:28 PM

I'm in Clarksville TN with a Torch '05 GT. Got a few '05s around these parts: V6s, a few GTs, a couple of verts (V6 and GT), and a Roush.
Old 6/7/05, 03:37 AM
Mach 1 Member

Yeah, I was sitting at a red light waiting to turn onto the road I take to go home & right at the cornor of the red light to my passenger side is a used car lot. They deal mostly in Ford turcks (F150's, F250's, etc). Anyway. I am sitting there & I happen to look over & see a Silver V6 sitting there For Sale.

At that same red light as I was coming into town I happen to look in my rearview & see a White V6 sitting at the other red light. And Sunday I go to my car on my lunch hour to listen to the end of the race & as I am getting out of the car to head back into work & look over & see (I am assuming the same) White V6 sitting at the gas station across the lot.

Sat we were in Jackson & I happen to look over while we were headin past Lowes & there sat a Red (I think Torch) GT (I think it was a GT, I only caught a quick glance).

One day I was pulling into Wal-Mart parking lot & look up & who do I meet? My car's twin. Except it was a GT.

Also a couple of little stories from my family.

I was home & my mom had gone to work. She was sitting on the parking lot when she looks up & sees a V6 MG. She calls me freaking out "Where are you!?". I was like "At home. Why, am I supossed to be somewhere else?" Then she get out while talking to me & tells me she's looking at my cars twin except for the interior. People my mom works with kept asking her "Is that's Kera's new car?" She was like "I thought it was I called her & she's at home, besides it has a different interior."

My Aunt & Uncle said that one, a V6 MG, passed them the other day on the interstate & my Uncle said "I've got to speed up to see if that's Kera Faith." My Aunt told him "I don't think it is". Then he said "No it's driving too slow to be her. And besides it doesn't have all that "crap" in the back window" (I have 2 bears, 1 on each side, & a tiger in the middle of my rear window, I also have a turtle on the front dash)

My last little story, actually involves mine. I was in Jackson last week & I got out of the movies when I decided to head over to my friend apt. I had called her sister, whom she lives with, & she told me to come on over. So, I hadn't been there 5 minutes when my friend comes in. She looks at me & says "I saw you car in the parking lot & I 1st thought that someone else has a 05 Mustang. But then I saw the stuff in the rear & fron windows & I realized it was just yours." (oh how quickly our friends get spoiled)

Anyway. That's only a few stories I have that I thought I would share. Laters.
Old 6/7/05, 09:07 AM
GT Member

Originally posted by donkey@June 6, 2005, 8:31 PM
Murfreesboro, TN here. I know you have seen mine, but there used to be another black gt at work but I have not seen it in a while. I saw a white gt tonight with black bullets and sequential turn signals - but the right side signal was wired out of order, go figure. I do see a white saleen on hwy 96 every now and then, but other than yours it's plenty of V6's.
GOT my hiney chapped by a White Saleen on Highway 96... well actually I wasn't even playing... he just came up on me fast... got beside me on a straight stretch.. even then gunned it. I didn't even try to play with him.. just gave him a thumbs up.
Old 6/7/05, 09:09 AM
GT Member

Originally posted by timgriffeyfan@June 6, 2005, 8:34 PM
Dickson here. See a few around here. Actually are at least 3 or 4 GT's in this little burg.
HEYYY!!! I live in Bon Aqua... and am from Dickson! You may see me around... family is in White Bluff and we do all of our shopping and stuff in Dickson. Yellow GT Vert w/ black racing stripes (vinyl.. temporary... and too narrow that I'm saving up for painted ones) black top and sequential turn signals. I'm a girl... but often my man is driving mine. I can't keep him out of it! :bang:
Did you buy at Graham? I drove the MG V6 they had on the lot a couple times... trying to decide if I could go w/ a 6... Scared the poor salesman to death. It was an older gentleman. He kept saying sweetheart, I really don't think you need a GT. You may get yourself killed.
Old 6/7/05, 10:58 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by donkey@June 6, 2005, 8:31 PM
I think the person who owns the white gt you saw works at the Lows here in Shelbyville.Do you ever go to the cruise in at Stones river mall?I always see a black gt there and one night I spent 45 minitues looking at it.
Old 6/7/05, 05:32 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by mystic cobra@June 7, 2005, 11:01 AM
Do you ever go to the cruise in at Stones river mall?
I think I saw them leaving the other night but can't remember what day it was...when do they do it, friday or saturday? Might have to head over there
Old 6/7/05, 05:49 PM
Mach 1 Member

Just moved out of Nashville....
Old 6/7/05, 06:30 PM
GT Member

The first in Clarksville, but had to drive 250 miles to do it!

Quick Reply: Tennessee