2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

SUNDAY Nov. 23rd MUSTANG cruise in NJ...

Search this Thread

Old 11/17/08, 10:47 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
SUNDAY Nov. 23rd MUSTANG cruise in NJ...

Calling all CT, NJ, NY, PA and all other Mustangers! NJ Stangers are putting together a cruise this coming Sunday(possibly the last of the season) and all MUSTANGS are welcome new and old, near and far! Check the links below for the details. If you can make it great, if not you're gonna miss out. So far the head count is over 20 and we're looking for as many as possible! I know a lot of you are gonna put your baby away for the winter soon so come out for one last ride, it's getting colder fast! So how about one more cruise before the weather gets bad?

http://www.njstangers.com/north-nj-m...ther-t1698.htm
http://www.njstangers.com/north-nj-m...23rd-t1700.htm

SPREAD THE WORD!
Old 11/17/08, 02:00 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Mas35NYR
Calling all CT, NJ, NY, PA and all other Mustangers! NJ Stangers are putting together a cruise this coming Sunday(possibly the last of the season) and all MUSTANGS are welcome new and old, near and far! Check the links below for the details. If you can make it great, if not you're gonna miss out. So far the head count is over 20 and we're looking for as many as possible! I know a lot of you are gonna put your baby away for the winter soon so come out for one last ride, it's getting colder fast! So how about one more cruise before the weather gets bad?

http://www.njstangers.com/north-nj-m...ther-t1698.htm
http://www.njstangers.com/north-nj-m...23rd-t1700.htm

SPREAD THE WORD!
Hey bud, I would LOVE to go, but I am already committed to my local club doing the thanksgiving parade near me. Plus, I have less than 300 miles to use for the rest of the year (I am limited to 8,500), and if I were to go, I would run out halfway back. Not a good idea, gosh forbit I got into an accident.
Old 11/17/08, 02:28 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, well look who it is...... If my car get's out the shop in time, I'll roll with you!
Old 11/17/08, 02:38 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by Torrence
Well, well look who it is...... If my car get's out the shop in time, I'll roll with you!
Sup T!? That would be great, Ron's not a definite yes or no so waiting on him. As for you rolling with me... I'm still pretty much stock so you're gonna have to hold back so I can keep up.

Hope you can make it!

Oh yeah and before I forget, BRING A SPARE!
Attached Thumbnails SUNDAY Nov. 23rd MUSTANG cruise in NJ...-im000569-small-.jpg   SUNDAY Nov. 23rd MUSTANG cruise in NJ...-im000575-small-.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 11/17/08, 02:40 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by 05fordgt
Hey bud, I would LOVE to go, but I am already committed to my local club doing the thanksgiving parade near me. Plus, I have less than 300 miles to use for the rest of the year (I am limited to 8,500), and if I were to go, I would run out halfway back. Not a good idea, gosh forbit I got into an accident.
Not a problem Jeff, totally understandable! Have a great time!
Old 11/17/08, 02:45 PM
Cobra Member

Hey! Put them pics away! I have a new baby now..... Look at my sig.
Old 11/17/08, 02:51 PM
GT Member

Gonna try. perhaps will just go to the Chatterbox. Soooo much going on with the holiday coming...
Old 11/17/08, 02:54 PM
Team Mustang Source

Hey! Put them pics away! I have a new baby now..... Look at my sig.
Oh hell yeah I already did see it! NICE S/C!!!! Joyce had to have another timeshare week in Aruba(for much more than a S/C would have cost us)! Otherwise I would have had my S/C too...Grrr!
Old 11/17/08, 02:58 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by Stndbck
Gonna try. perhaps will just go to the Chatterbox. Soooo much going on with the holiday coming...
If you can that would be GREAT! but obviously this time of year everyone has things they have to do! More the merrier though! I know I had a great time when there was only 8 of us rolling through CT so this is gonna be a lot more fun over 20 stangs so far!

Happy Holidays!
Old 11/17/08, 06:18 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sup T!? That would be great, Ron's not a definite yes or no so waiting on him. As for you rolling with me... I'm still pretty much stock so you're gonna have to hold back so I can keep up.

Hope you can make it!

Hey T Hey Michael, those pics made me laugh (sorry T but I am very jelous of your car!!!) I am going to try to figure out where you all are starting at from the link u sent me. Rich

Last edited by 2005GTDELUXE; 11/17/08 at 06:20 PM.
Old 11/17/08, 06:32 PM
Team Mustang Source

Whats wrong with T's car? flat tire JK!

Last edited by 2005GTDELUXE; 11/17/08 at 06:35 PM.
Old 11/17/08, 07:13 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by 2005GTDELUXE
Hey T Hey Michael, those pics made me laugh (sorry T but I am very jelous of your car!!!) I am going to try to figure out where you all are starting at from the link u sent me. Rich

Hey Rich.... The car is amazing.... Spent a ton of cash.... Any how. Hopefully I can roll this weekend.
Old 11/17/08, 11:50 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hope you can make it!

Oh yeah, I remember this, man that did suck indeed!
I might be able to make this cruise. My car has been fully resurrected from from the accident...good as new!
I will have to call contact Ron, I don't know NJ at all. Hopefully I can meet him on the way. If it is warm...lol, I'm bringing the Cobra! On second thought, 6 hrs in that beast would be torture, especially cold at the same time, but it would be fun.
Old 11/18/08, 11:26 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by 2005GTDELUXE
Whats wrong with T's car? flat tire JK!
Funny man Rich! I see you traded up huh!? Hope you make it so we ca see it. I'm still alive yes, here and there! Timing is everything as they say.

Originally Posted by davids2toys
Oh yeah, I remember this, man that did suck indeed!
I might be able to make this cruise. My car has been fully resurrected from from the accident...good as new!
I will have to call contact Ron, I don't know NJ at all. Hopefully I can meet him on the way. If it is warm...lol, I'm bringing the Cobra! On second thought, 6 hrs in that beast would be torture, especially cold at the same time, but it would be fun.
**** David sorry to hear about your stang but glad all has turned out well. Mine has been hit twice, once on each door with both needing new skins, grr... what can you do!?

I know I would love to see the COBRA but like you stated this might not be the best time for it. Totally your call and I'm sure no one would have a problem with a beautiful COBRA running with them. Hell, bring the copter!

Seriously I hope you can make it, looks like it's gonna be a good time!
Do you still have Ron's burnout tracks in your driveway?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX626nqF9LY
Old 11/18/08, 12:26 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Funny man Rich! I see you traded up huh!? Hope you make it so we ca see it. I'm still alive yes, here and there! Timing is everything as they say.

**** David sorry to hear about your stang but glad all has turned out well. Mine has been hit twice, once on each door with both needing new skins, grr... what can you do!?

I know I would love to see the COBRA but like you stated this might not be the best time for it. Totally your call and I'm sure no one would have a problem with a beautiful COBRA running with them. Hell, bring the copter!

Seriously I hope you can make it, looks like it's gonna be a good time!
Do you still have Ron's burnout tracks in your driveway?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX626nqF9LY
Yes, still there but real light...LOL.
I will have to have Ron replace them soon, since he is the originator, I have added quite a few since then!
Ron and I are emailing about hooking up on Sunday.
Yeah, if you add up all the damage on my car from 3 different incidents, I have painted the whole car, well about 85 percent anyway. the only part that has not been painted is the roof skin and the door jams...lol
Old 11/19/08, 10:18 AM

I'm going to try and make it so put me down as a definate maybe.
Hope to see you there.
Erick
Old 11/19/08, 10:35 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by RetroLane
Hope to see you there.
Erick
Welcome aboard Erick! It'll be nice to see another SONIC BLUE at the cruise. I saw you post how you got it and I'm sure you got it for steal, basically brand new too! WTG!
Old 11/20/08, 10:25 AM
Team Mustang Source

Hey Michael, Glad you are alive!! the car broke and has a small noise coming from under , nothing big but I might not have the car back... here a pic from yesterday!! This fall/winter has been great so far... none of that new blue salt stuff on the road yet. I traded the Grabber Orange GT this Cali Special bout 13 months ago and have considered selling for a sedan, listed a couple of times but not sold and changed mind. This is my 4th s197 lol!

Originally Posted by RetroLane
Hope to see you there.
Erick
Hey Erick You are one lucky guy on getting that car!

Hey Rich.... The car is amazing.... Spent a ton of cash.... Any how. Hopefully I can roll this weekend.
yes lots of cash i am sure and that car is awesome... i wanted one bad when i got my car, they had a white and a blue.. however the deal was i could trade 2 cars in for this GT/CS not the Shelby..they really wanted me to take a GT premium off the lot..
Old 11/20/08, 10:44 AM

Thanks guys.
It only had 2263 miles when I got it. I just put on that same amount in 3 months as did the previous owner in 3 years and I'm loving every mile of it.

Erick
Old 11/20/08, 04:04 PM
Mach 1 Member

ill be there! my name on njstangers.com is micktown just incase anyone was wondering. me, 95NYstang and LiLMizMuStAnG will be meeting up in staten island and cruisin to the meeting point in NJ together.

cant wait! this is my first cruise and from the looks of it, itll be one to remember. perfect weather, smooth PA roads, 30miles w/o lights and the roar of 25+ mustangs riding along. is there anything better?

Quick Reply: SUNDAY Nov. 23rd MUSTANG cruise in NJ...