2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Stretching the truth at UGO

Search this Thread

Old 12/14/07, 12:38 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Well he's at 1.6 now, My work pooter is too slow but I'll pound it a couple 'o fifty times when I get home His score is boldly going where no other score has gone before...
Old 12/14/07, 02:30 PM
FR500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think he's gettin a bit miffed

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=27
Old 12/14/07, 02:38 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by SixtySix

Hey, the guy acts the fool, he should expect to be laughed at
Old 12/14/07, 02:41 PM
Cobra Member

I am mystified about all the stuff he says he has on the car... Why didn't he say he had a full on pypes exhaust exctera???
Interestingly enough, this guy is from Mooresville, NC and I will be going there next week.
Old 12/14/07, 02:42 PM
Cobra R Member

Ok, he claims...

"That will show you and all of your buddies the car in it's real form.
Approx. 345 hp to the flywheel with the xct calibrator, cai, underdrive pulleys and pypes full exhaust."

This sounds reasonable. Figure 325ish w/a CAI, plus the rest of his stuff. But man, a faux shaker? Puleeze.

But hey yo, dont' be hatin' !

Old 12/14/07, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by WaltM
Ok, he claims...

"That will show you and all of your buddies the car in it's real form.
Approx. 345 hp to the flywheel with the xct calibrator, cai, underdrive pulleys and pypes full exhaust."

This sounds reasonable. Figure 325ish w/a CAI, plus the rest of his stuff. But man, a faux shaker? Puleeze.

But hey yo, dont' be hatin' !

Where are you getting that quote? just wondering because he says plain as day he has 375 hp to the rear tires..did I miss something?
Old 12/14/07, 03:00 PM
FR500 Member

His Car Domain site in the aforementioned post on the S197 Forums.
Old 12/14/07, 03:06 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by Grabber07'
Where are you getting that quote? just wondering because he says plain as day he has 375 hp to the rear tires..did I miss something?
Post #27 at http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showt...?t=3326&page=2

But the real entertainment is the "feedback" he's getting from his fellow forum members !
Old 12/14/07, 03:07 PM
GT Member

I think he forgot to mention the JATO rockets that come out when he switches to "Attack mode" like the new KITT.

Old 12/14/07, 04:03 PM

Well over on S197forums He just PM'd me to give me a piece of his mind.... Ill copy and paste what I posted over there...its hilarious.

ME: You make yourself look more like an *** everytime you open your mouth. "It shows very well" well mr. 1'm 40... you should know better.. most of us have tons of trophys sitting at home...who cares!...Hamming it up?? More like lieing to the public! haveing fun with it.... so are we... we are having fun trying to figure out what goes on in that head of yours to go on tv and throw BS out there about your car

This is what he just PMd me

FRANKIE D: "My friend, before you cast insults, you should know, you were not there and it was for tv.

Please know, I am 40 and I realize what my vehicle can and cannot do. I do know it shows very well.

I was lucky enough to be on ugo.com and just hamming it up and have fun with it.

If you listened to the video, I am more interested in looks that performance.

Please don't speak before you know the FACTS.
Why don't you go to:http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2790909

and see that!!

Frankie D"
Old 12/14/07, 04:10 PM
Closet American

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
indeed!

Old 12/14/07, 04:53 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Hollywood_North GT
indeed!

Old 12/14/07, 05:42 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Grabber07';
[COLOR=red
This is what he just PMd me[/COLOR]

FRANKIE D: "My friend, before you cast insults, you should know, you were not there and it was for tv.

Please know, I am 40 and I realize what my vehicle can and cannot do. I do know it shows very well.

I was lucky enough to be on ugo.com and just hamming it up and have fun with it.

If you listened to the video, I am more interested in looks that performance.

Please don't speak before you know the FACTS.
Why don't you go to:http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2790909

and see that!!

Frankie D"
So in other words it's ok to lie as long as your ride looks pimped....

I watched that stupid video and he didn't strike me as bright enough to put gas in the car let alone mod it.

He says he's 40 huh, well more like 40 going on 15...

...what a tool....

Old 12/14/07, 06:03 PM

Heres what he said initially on the other site...basically his cars cool and mines not cause he was on UGO haha also says he won the first 2 shows he entered haha...go to his website...it says he places top 100 out of 300...big freaking accomplishment...i feel sorry for him. Honesty i guess for him is hard when hes on camera?

WRITTEN BY FRANKIE D:

"If you knew ANYTHING about the media and how things are done, it is just for "display purposes only" but.... you obviously have NO idea about just hamming things up, when you want to see a "real car" just go to:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2790909

That will show you and all of your buddies the car in it's real form.
Approx. 345 hp to the flywheel with the xct calibrator, cai, underdrive pulleys and pypes full exhaust .

AND we have won the 1st 2 shows the car entered AND by the way MY car was on UGO and yours was not !! SO I guess my car is pretty cool ,

In the future , if you want to speak, how bout speak to the owner of the car and not to your "cronnies""

Frankie D
Old 12/14/07, 06:28 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Grabber07'
Heres what he said initially on the other site...basically his cars cool and mines not cause he was on UGO haha also says he won the first 2 shows he entered haha...go to his website...it says he places top 100 out of 300...big freaking accomplishment...i feel sorry for him. Honesty i guess for him is hard when hes on camera?

WRITTEN BY FRANKIE D:

"If you knew ANYTHING about the media and how things are done, it is just for "display purposes only" but.... you obviously have NO idea about just hamming things up, when you want to see a "real car" just go to:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2790909

That will show you and all of your buddies the car in it's real form.
Approx. 345 hp to the flywheel with the xct calibrator, cai, underdrive pulleys and pypes full exhaust .

AND we have won the 1st 2 shows the car entered AND by the way MY car was on UGO and yours was not !! SO I guess my car is pretty cool ,

In the future , if you want to speak, how bout speak to the owner of the car and not to your "cronnies""

Frankie D
Yeah I read that on the link. In the video he said 375 to the rear wheels which as someone else pointed out is not the same as 345 at the flywheel. It's not even the same number for pete's sake! We both know Dyno horsepower doesn't mean anything unless this guy is doing a direct drive to the differential or some insanity like that. There's always losses through the driveline.

What shows is he winning. I doubt anyone here knows him and I'm sure there's a whole lot more trophy winners in this group than that yo-yo could dream of. Winning best Mustang at a Honda Car show doesn't mean anything...

He deserves to get booted off his little throne due to all our clicking. I can't stand guys like this...

Old 12/14/07, 07:01 PM
9 is not my lucky number.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
***News flash***

The "Warp 7" was just added to the Mitchell Report!!!
Old 12/14/07, 07:12 PM
GT Member

Clue me in, what's the Mitchell report??

I freely admit my ignorance in not knowing....

Old 12/14/07, 07:25 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by elcaminoguy
Clue me in, what's the Mitchell report??

I freely admit my ignorance in not knowing....

It's MLB investigation on steroids in baseball, and it's users.
Old 12/14/07, 07:26 PM

Wasnt that the baseball report that came out about drugs and baseball...pointing fingers at steroid users hehe.... he made it in there?? wow

dustin this isnt the same guy as Warp 7..... totally different dishonest retard...but yes they deserve to be in the same category
Old 12/14/07, 08:33 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by colbymh
What a couple of tools.

The sun be takin my peep peeps, Jack me up like a two-spotizzle. You illin about my limbies jimmy rack, breakin me to da bone,cuz I got no big rap up on slice and dice don't think twice like a cat play mice.

Innzle the dizzle, A ribbon of Blizzle, skreched teezle the peezack soupy dang shipple no fricky frackslap tizzle bizack.

Lives a game yo, be a player biooooooooootttttccchhhh!!!!
LMAO!

Quick Reply: Stretching the truth at UGO