2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

so sad!

Search this Thread

Old 4/11/06, 12:18 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
first we lost a member... then he sold his car .... its kickass too!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-Mustang-...1QQcmdZViewItem
Old 4/11/06, 02:01 PM
Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(buck @ April 11, 2006, 1:21 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
first we lost a member... then he sold his car .... its kickass too!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-Mustang-...1QQcmdZViewItem
[/b][/quote]

Oh man that is sad, but I guess it's for the best. He was a great guy, and it was fun watching the progress of his car. All the talk about selling tickets to win it etc...

Hopefully it all works out for him. Maybe he'll be back one day with a new Mustang
Old 4/11/06, 07:20 PM
Big Falken Tires

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WTF

Acadian is gone and selling his ride????
Old 4/11/06, 07:41 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 56 Likes on 45 Posts
i'm confused where did he go?

i'm confused where did he go?
Old 4/11/06, 08:24 PM
Bullitt Member

WTH???? What happened to acadian?

I didnt see a goodbye post or anything?
Old 4/13/06, 01:41 AM
Bullitt Member

He left this forum for others, said he would keep his account b/c Brad asked him to stay, but said he was tired of the slander he was receiving. His post didn't say anything about selling his car though.
Old 4/13/06, 06:47 AM
Bullitt Member

Don't you think it was, confusing? First he couldn't keep his car, even thought about raffling it. Then he could keep it. Then I even heard him mention a trip to Hawaii. Then he wrecked it and put a lot more money in it. Now the listing on ebay says the accident was very minor. Didn't it take three months to repair?[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img]
Old 4/13/06, 08:03 AM
Bullitt Member

I hate to see him go, liked his car, but he has to do what he thinks is right for him. I can't imagine what other site would be less slanderous, all of the other sites I have been to seem to have some really good people, but the conversations go downhill fast. We have had some problems here, but at least the mods try to keep it under control.
Old 4/13/06, 09:19 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Wow, im sad to see him get rid of it. Its his car and his choice, so I do not question him on it. All I can say is thanks for everything good Ian brought to the board and wish him the best. Hopefully he'll stop in from time to time.
Old 4/13/06, 10:00 AM
Mach 1 Member

I guess I',m with every1 else. Hes selling his car why? I can understand leaving the forum cuz of slander, but why sell the car too? Is it cuz he wants nothing to do with mustangs or something? what is he buying instead?
Old 4/13/06, 01:44 PM
Mach 1 Member

Ditto what you guys said. He did a heck of a job on his car and I personally like it. To each his or her own.
Old 4/13/06, 01:46 PM
I Have Admin Envy

Hopefully things turn around for him and he will be back with another S197
Old 4/13/06, 01:54 PM
Cam Tease

Whoa, normally I can find all of the TMS drama (Watch for MSP posts). Acadian was slandered? And concerning what? And from who? I LOVE internet arguing, I really want to know how I missed this.
Old 4/13/06, 02:24 PM
Team Mustang Source

Well he isn't going to sell the car unless he can get what he wants for it. Right now it's not looking that way. It's a great car for whoever would want it previously damaged or not. Mine got hit twice and you'd never know it was. Feels just as good as when I got it, paint matches better now to.
Old 4/13/06, 02:25 PM
Mach 1 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AnotherMustangMan @ April 13, 2006, 1:57 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Whoa, normally I can find all of the TMS drama (Watch for MSP posts). Acadian was slandered? And concerning what? And from who? I LOVE internet arguing, I really want to know how I missed this.
[/b][/quote]

click on the link that Buck provided. According to Acadian, almost down at the bottom of the link; he has to sell it due to financial reasons. What a bummer! I doubt it was slander. I always thought his car was one of the better ones that was done up. Hope he returns! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 4/14/06, 07:49 AM
FR500 Member

http://2005stang.com/viewtopic.php?t=2674

There is a link where I explain my reason for selling.

As far as leaving TMS, I'm just taking a break. I had two seperate incidences with two different members within a couple days which made me decide to step away from TMS. I don't want to get into it now, but IMO there have been a number of idiots showing up here that do nothing more than rag on others and start trouble. And trust me, I have no problem with internet arguing. Those of you who know me from here know I am always up for a healthy argument. But, when you have childish punks that take things too far and start sending you thratening PM's... that' just going too far. IMO the population here is getting a bit out of control. So, due to my emotional situation right now, and my lack of patience, I am spending time at a much smaller forum.

As far as the comment about this all being confusing, and me going to Hawaii... Jack, you are thinking about it too much, bro. To be completely honest, my personal life doesn't concern you one bit. But since you did question my honesty in a public forum, I will explain my situation a little more. Not for you, but for the rest of the people here. The first time I tried to sell my car was due to me and my wife losing our jobs after hurricane Katrina. Well, we got back on our feet and waere able to keep it. The raffle idea was not even mine... it was brought up my rrobello here at TMS to try and save my car. Now, the trip to Hawaii was a Christmas gift from my mother-in-law. My wife and I didn't spend a dime on that trip. Everything was taken care of... the flight, hotel, food, etc. Not sure what that has to do with my car. And now, I am basically forced to sell it again because of another situation, which is explained more in the link above.

I appreciate the concern from everyone (who showed it), and just know that I am still around. Just taking a break for a while. And I do plan to get aother MUstang. Maybe an older SN95 or a fox body. Something that would allow me to still have a Mutang, but pay off these medical bills and still live somewhat comfortably.
Old 4/14/06, 07:57 AM
Big Falken Tires

Great car, awesome TMS member - that's all I got to say about that.

Ian - like I said before, just take care of business at home bro. Its been a tough year - just keep your head down and weather the storm. Things work in strange ways and I highly doubt you will be out of a Mustang for too long.

[and you better not - still hoping we can hook up in Sept somehow...]

My best to you and your wife.
Old 4/14/06, 08:12 AM
FR500 Member

Thanks, Dave. And I'm hoping I can get my hands on another stang before then. I'd hate to go to the meet without one.
Old 4/14/06, 09:23 AM
Cobra Member

Good luck to you Ian. Sorry for your loss, and I hope the both of you stay strong and get through this tough time alright. I have to admit that I didn't know your problems before(not that it's any of my business). I know how hard that can be. I feel for you, and hope for the best.
Old 4/14/06, 09:31 AM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Good luck, Ian.

No matter how dark and gloomy things may look now, the sun will eventually come out. Hang in there bro!