2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Saw my FIRST 05 Today!

Search this Thread

Old 11/25/04, 05:23 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I am home for Thanksgiving and I saw my first 05 mustang at Lewis Ford today! It was a V6 redfire, sport appearance package, normal interior. It looked pretty nice. I can't wait to see a black one. I do like the pics of the GT a lot more, I love the foglights, but the V6 looked pretty nice. The sticker price was $21 something. Seems like a descent price. Anyway, thats all I got, it looks a lot better in person, especially the rear end!
Old 11/25/04, 05:30 PM
Cobra R Member

Hey there Tennessee Richard. I'm a couple years removed from Knoxvegas on to the Pacific Northwest.....but just thought I'd give Y'all a big Howdy! I was living about 15 minutes from Neyland Stadium and saw alot of games, but I think the Vol's are gonna have to have their A+++++ game at the SEC championship this year, and that probably won't be e'nuff..... Auburn is tough!
Old 11/25/04, 05:48 PM
GT Member

saw my first last weekend. windveil blue v6. I was on my was home from a hockey tournament in Cape Breton (not that many of you would know where that is) and stopped for gas. there was a ford dealer pretty close so I said let's go see if they have one. We drove through the lot and there wasn't an 05 to be seen. so we drove past the showroom and there were no lights on and it was pretty dark inside. I was starting to feel dissapointed when all of a sudden I caught a glimpse of what had to be an 05 mustang headlight. before I knew it I was up against the glass peering in with a big ol grin on my face.
the bad part was that living in Nova Scotia there is no Sunday shopping so the dealership was closed and I had to look through two dark windows to see it.
if it hadn't been for this site i would have never recognised the headlight and would still be waiting.
so I talked about it the whole way home(2+1/2 hours)
Old 11/25/04, 05:50 PM
Bullitt Member

sat in my first last week it was a torch red GT no iup i was sweet also saw a blk with iup GT
Old 11/25/04, 06:09 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

I just saw a silver v6 down in the Bama wastelands...I was going north, it was turning west towards Tuscaloosa Al... I shed a tear, Hubby rolled his eyes.
Old 11/25/04, 08:26 PM
GT Member

I haven't seen too many on the road yet, but the dealerships are all starting to get them. It's so exciting to see them finally coming after all the months of anticipation!